• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd BO 0429-050116 - Winter (Soldier & Super Friends) is coming... does $200m+ WW

Status
Not open for further replies.
? What do you mean? It's not an Avengers scene- it's the ending to the first Captain America movie. Same thing with Ant-Man- that was not a Civil War scene either.

The "I know a guy" scene that was after the credits in Ant Man? That one, that was planted right into the middle of Civil War? IIRC, that was a scene that they had already filmed for Civil War and they put it in as the teaser.

is it really? Shouldn't that be Ragnarok?

I remember Feige saying that since that was going to be the last movie to come out before Infinity War, it was going to lead directly into it. I'd have to look for a second to find the quote, though.

Edit: Found it.

More importantly for Marvel Cinematic Universe fans, however, is Feige's tease that "T'Challa's story is very important to us as it links to the next Avengers films, which is why we brought it forward."

The "I know a guy" scene that was after the credits in Ant Man? That one, that was planted right into the middle of Civil War? IIRC, that was a scene that they had already filmed for Civil War and they put it in as the teaser.

I"m talking about the Falcon/Ant-Man fight in the middle of Ant-Man. That type of thing is going to fall under the cameo clause in their contract.

Replicant

Though I wonder what damage X-Men will do in three weeks...

tumblr_nz7ac3txj81sc0ffqo1_500.gif

tumblr_o27i8bVgnv1r6vy8ho1_500.gif

I wish I like the non-Fassbender actors a bit more because the visuals look fantastic if a bit overblown.

I"m talking about the Falcon/Ant-Man fight in the middle of Ant-Man. That type of thing is going to fall under the cameo clause in their contract.

I agree about that scene. I'm saying that I don't think the Sam Jackson after-credits scene in First Avenger would count (the one with Steve and the punching bag), as I'm fairly sure that was just a scene that they filmed for The Avengers that they added to the end of that movie. Unless I'm not remembering Sam Jackson popping up during another point in that movie.

I agree about that scene. I'm saying that I don't think the Sam Jackson after-credits scene in First Avenger would count (the one with Steve and the punching bag), as I'm fairly sure that was just a scene that they filmed for The Avengers that they added to the end of that movie. Unless I'm not remembering Sam Jackson popping up during another point in that movie.

Jackson was in the last scene of the movie- when Steve wakes up and runs into Times Square. That's the scene I'm talking about.

Ike fucked up hard when he tried to push out Downey

Dude should be thanking his lucky stars his top guy is so willing to be in everything, it clearly helps

mreddie

Wkd BO 05•06-08•16 - [INSERT CAPCOM CAP QUOTE HERE]

EDIT: No one is gonna get that unless you played MSH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom