• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: April 10th Doll Presentation [up: video with subtitles]

rhandino

Banned
I'M READY!

g_img_yanase01.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Finally home from work....now to figure out what time I should hit the hay in order to wake up at 8

Amani

Oh cool, it starts before I go to work, nice!

I gotta get off my ass and learn how to make gifs, but this will have to do for now:

tumblr_inline_na28qkMDAn1r0m493.gif

TDLink

After listening to the samples, I really want to hear the full soundtrack. There's definitely some worrisome tracks and an overindulgence in vocals (some of which sound great and some of which sound really not great). That said, There's a lot to love here. It remains to be seen if it will top or even equal the original Xenoblade's soundtrack but I think that overall it gives me a good first impression.

TDLink

Ah, the fanbase was right about the first lyric of that old trailer theme being "the key we lost"

I wonder if "the key" is The Monado...or if The Monado will play into this game at all.

I know they are saying this is a spiritual sequel, but I still have a hunch that something from the original game is going to show up here. I don't really know why I have that feeling.

DJIzana

OK. After this direct, for me, it's media blackout time. I'll literally have known everything I want to know about this game. Exploration, dolls and online were the 3 major features I wanted to know more. Awww yeah! =)

random25

My favorite is the one with the letters "KEIKOKU" on it
(TN: Keikoku means pla...no I dunno :p)
. Overall I'm pretty impressed with the music, even the ones with vocals. I get that many won't be as accepting of this, but I'm basically tolerant to many music genres so I'm really digging this music. And I love the variety and those feels music.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Only 7 hours left. The time will pass quite fast, as I have quite a lot to do at work today.

And I like the soundtrack.

Top Bottom