• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think it's safe to say we all have fallen way harder than Durant did outside on cement courts and got up and kept playing.

Tired of them acting like every time someone falls it's a big deal.

How many people that are 6'10 have you seen fall like that?

How many people that are 6'10 have you seen fall like that?

I actually have fallen like that and thought I broke my hip. I could only walk in a straight line for a bit over a week. I also couldn't get up on my own when it happened. Fucked my hip up real good without breaking it. Fucking sucked.

Cloudy

Banned
On a normal team, here's where the defense would start forcing the ball out of Bron's hands. But why bother with Wade and Bosh lol

His team is pretty much perfect though. Give 05-08 Kobe Wade, Bosh and shooters and he'd have won more chips
Like he didn't have prime Shaq, GP and Malone and fail. Or have Steve Nash, D12 and Pau and not make the playoffs. Also, Bron chips with any time Kobe had.

Oh nice edit.

Perk has to go
lol Bosh didn't even do a quick move and Perk fell for it and fouled him.

The lakers didn't get beat this bad by the heat, Thunder - especially KD and Westbrook are shook by Lebron and the heat

Emwitus

Oh my. Thanks lebron for giving me a good game right before LA proceed to the slaughter house. I hate yo clown butt and yo team but hey, ge.

Cloudy

Banned
Like he didn't have prime Shaq, GP and Malone and fail. Or have Steve Nash, D12 and Pau and not make the playoffs. Also, Bron chips with any time Kobe had.

Oh nice edit.

What edit? Sorry but prime Wade and Bosh >>>>>>> Old Shaq and geezer GP+Malone. And that 2004 Lakers supporting cast was better than Dwight and Nash lol

Malone got hurt and they played medvedenko and Luke.

Yeah I think that's another ring he should have had, I still think that was still sort of a fluky championship for the Pistons

But I like how Konex is revising history making it sound like Kobe has been playing with bums far longer than LeBron

Top Bottom