• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SfPONL3OUo

o3md9XL.png

Andre Drummond the next Shaq--- hahahahahaha said:
Andre Drummond put up 18 points and 18 rebounds in just 28 minutes on Tuesday, the latest in a series of big stat lines in short minutes for the 19-year-old rookie. Pistons fans, enduring what looks like a fourth straight season without De-troit Bas-ket-ball in the postseason, are clamoring to see more of the prodigiously talented young center -- and to make their case, they point to his stats.
Yet on the national scene, it's hard for a guy averaging 7.5 points and 7.7 rebounds per game to make a big impression while coming off the bench for a team that's never on ESPN or TNT.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8904783/nba-andre-drummond-next-shaq

T3HOQ.gif

Comex.gif

JWyQF.gif

vCsBO.jpg

ImBI7ia.png

EvvEwBj.png

Congrats on being #1
in the delusional rankings
Lakers-age!

pilonv1

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

San Antonio says that MRI on Tim Duncan's left knee shows no structural damage. Duncan, who also has sprained right ankle, listed day-to-day

Good news

Man, I know the Heat are the champs and the Raptors are .300, but still, that loss stung. Their legs went right out from under them in the 2nd half, Lebron obviously wasn't the only one enjoying White Vegas last night. And it hurts me to say it, but they could have used Bargnani. They got no offence out of the front court, and when the Heat started going to Bosh in the second half the Raps had no answer. Refs were giving Val the rookie disrespect calls.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
man sucks that spoel's none coaching ass got to the asg by half a game when the knicks beat the Heat twice.

A typical 4-15 Bargs performance wouldn't have helped and you know his defence wouldn't have improved.

They got like 8 combined points out of their bigs and had to play small half the game when Amir picked up his 4th foul in early the 3rd. I don't know if he would have won the game but he wouldn't have hurt.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
there are no best parts.

joe flacco got a ring. football needs to be removed from existence.

First time the Ravens won it they had stud QB Trent Dilfer at the helm.. how the mighty have fallen

diehard

Fleer
Did you just watch the playoffs only?

Flacco is like Eli. They suck 17 weeks out of the year (yes they suck on their BYE weeks too) and is good the other 4 weeks. Just happens to be the 4 most important weeks.

Flacco went 3800 yards and 22td/10int's on the season.

That is good.

Top Bottom