• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Yeah I think that's another ring he should have had, I still think that was still sort of a fluky championship for the Pistons

But I like how Konex is revising history making it sound like Kobe has played with bums for his career

Of course konex is. I believe if Malone was healthy they win that series but such is luck.

See no reason to bashin lebron at this point. Lets see in 4 years how things play out but dude is a ridiculous beast and no one can defend him plus he's playing smart as fuck.

What edit? Sorry but prime Wade and Bosh >>>>>>> Old Shaq and geezer GP+Malone. And that 2004 Lakers supporting cast was better than Dwight and Nash lol
05-08 wasn't there when I quoted it.

And prime wade? Really? Old Shaq?

I don't even know why I bother with some of you.

In case anyone here likes Red Lobsters biscuits you can now get the powder mix at Sams

shit is legit

or maybe you could before but I just discovered it!

Vire

Wait so now Wade is in his prime? I thought you guys said he was all old and washed up.

Make up your mind GAF. :)

Al Jefferson for Jeremy Lamb, the Raptors pick, and Kevin Martin.

OKC needs that inside presence.

You can keep the bum from Baylor.

Of course konex is. I believe if Malone was healthy they win that series but such is luck.

But do they get to the Finals if Cassell was healthy?

We need to keep putting this game away so we can sit our guys cause OKC looks pissed and the possibility of OKC thuggery is ripe tonight

That shot was terrible by YNB.

Wade is past his athletic prime, but in his mental prime. Just like MJ during his 2nd 3peat.

LeBron is reaching both at the same time that why he's so scary. He taking good shot, while he still has his athleticism, and that why he shooting freaking 60+ % over and over.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
All you have to do to beat the Thunder is get in Westbrook's head. Get him rattled, and his lack of composure dooms them.

Vire

Heat playing sloppy. Stop playing like you have a 20 point lead.

They are holding the ball the full shot clock every time

Flash

lol OKC has got to consider making a trade with Lamb + Raptors 1st. Martin is decent off the bench but he isn't as good as Harden...

Use Lamb+1st to get some inside scoring or a real point guard cause right now they ain't beating Miami.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
With how dumb KD has become it might be easier to get to him than YNB.
Durant is too bitch made, honestly. Westbrook totally dictates the mood of this team, when it should be Durant. Thunder should have resigned Harden, and traded Westbrook.

MooseKing

Banned
Durant is too bitch made, honestly. Westbrook totally dictates the mood of this team, when it should be Durant. Thunder should have resigned Harden, and traded Westbrook.

Durant is simply not an Alpha.

Imagine Westbrook pulling the shit he does with Kobe or MJ on his team.

OKC's main problems have to do with their frontcourt being pretty average to bad and Westbrook's inability to hit jumpers this year instead of mental stuff.

That said, I don't think a +9 differential team should be written off because of one bad stretch where the players are still in awe of Alec Burks.

/Serious robot stuff

I honestly think Durant is scared of Westbrook. Like legitimately scared.
"Hey Russel, wanna pass me the ball? I think I'm hot"
TRMPz.jpg

hey look wade being a little bitch, what else is new. haha just picked up his 5th

okc within 14

if their defense shows up they can cut it real close

Top Bottom