• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it funny because I assumed Bron and Wade aren't in the business of returning favors, making Bosh a fellatio chump.

It also furthers the gay rumors around Bosh which is also funny becuase he has a long time girlfriend or wife. Can't recall.

I'm so fucking afraid that I won't even respond to this topic of conversation

I'm like a neutered bulldog watching all the bitches pass him by

Leashed to a tree like we're leashed to the community subforum

And now this kid Coffee wants to put a muzzle on me too...

*sigh*

Round 1
Bulls in 6
Heat in 5
Indy in 6
Atlanta in 6

Spurs in 5
OKC in 6
Lakers in 6
Memphis in 6

Round 2
Bulls in 6
Heat in 6

Spurs in 7
OKC in 6

Round 3
Heat in 6
OKC in 5

Finals
Heat in 6

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
No. Its going nowhere because everyone is playing the victim.

But carry on. Too bad there aren't any games on tonight.
uXruC.gif

Emwitus

Nuggets in 6
Mavs in 7
Spurs in 5
Clippers in 4

Yup, I have 3 upsets, whatever!

Miami in 6
Pacers in 6
Celtics in 4
Bulls in 6

Pretty much.

Clippers in Finals vs Heat.

Heat in 4.

EDIT: Aha, No one can have the same prediction as me, nyef!

Poor lakers :(

For the record... I am not a fan of Anthony Davis

Pshah, I know my DY and the thought of a Davis+Biyombo frontline gets him wet in his trousers

The only reason you're saying that is because you don't want to get your hopes up when NOH gets the number 1 pick

Go all in bro. Aaaallll innn

http://i.imgur.com/uXruC.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]I don't want to argue about this stuff anymore. It actually got me going IRL. I hope you can see the point I was making though.

Summary:

Someone: Gay joke

Me: Hey that's not funny

Everyone else: Why are you being lame, it was funny/wasn't a joke, why can't we tell those jokes

Me: Blood pressure rises, moves away from computer, plays Herbie Hancock and CALMS THE FUCK DOWN

*won't say it*

I don't want to argue about this stuff anymore. It actually got me going IRL. I hope you can see the point I was making though.

Summary:

Everyone else: Why are you being lame, it was funny/wasn't a joke, why can't we tell those jokes

Me: Blood pressure rises, moves away from computer, plays Herbie Hancock and CALMS THE FUCK DOWN

So a gay joke isn't allowed but a hetero joke is? ok. So again, who is the one who has issues?

Next time there is a joke about a woman going down on a man in the shower I expect you to call the author of the joke out.

SUPREME1

Banned
I would rather people just DON'T POST SHIT LIKE THAT because it is immature and stupid. And yes, that is a homophobic joke, or at the very least a joke that implies that being gay is lame or bad or whatever

AKA immature and stupid

Why are you dragging us all into your homophobic tirade?

You just said you were done with it. Yet here you are as angry as ever.

Pls stop.

DY_nasty

That's not even a gay joke, dude. Wow.
Pshah, I know my DY and the thought of a Davis+Biyombo frontline gets him wet in his trousers

The only reason you're saying that is because you don't want to get your hopes up when NOH gets the number 1 pick

Go all in bro. Aaaallll innn
I really don't like him that much. I know he's good and all but... eh. Frail bigs just don't do it for me.

Why are you dragging us all into your homophobic tirade?

You just said you were done with it. Yet here you are as angry as ever.

Pls stop.
Less a homophobic tirade, more my socially liberal side taking over, I get really frustrated about gay issues and religion issues and stuff like that, it does offend some people so I get frustrated, hope you understand

Also I am done with it, you should have read a few posts down

FUCK I'M GOING AGAIN

NFL DRAFT TIME

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I don't want to argue about this stuff anymore. It actually got me going IRL. I hope you can see the point I was making though.

Summary:

Do you get offended when Lakers-fans post "All over my face", too?

Less a homophobic tirade, more my socially liberal side taking over

Also I am done with it, you should have read a few posts down

FUCK I'M GOING AGAIN

NFL DRAFT TIME

Except many of us are socially liberal, myself included. Again, next time I see a joke on GAF about a woman going down on a man I'm going to expect you to speak up.

Holy shit Coffee if that gets you going you are mos def not ready for the playoffs

(tbh i dont even know what team you are a fan of lololol)

I wonder CJ's stance on someone praying players to be forced to swallow horsedicks, watch their family die and or develop ovarian cysts.

DY was right, rooks ain't ready.

DY_nasty

I wonder CJ's stance on someone praying players have to swallowing horsedicks, watch their family die and or develop ovarian cysts.

DY was right, rooks ain't ready.

Pressure bursts pipes.

its not what you think!

Except many of us are socially liberal, myself included. Again, next time I see a joke on GAF about a woman going down on a man I'm going to expect you to speak up.
Just to clarify, I am not calling any of you bigots. Its the jokes that frustrate me.

One of my cousins is gay, and after talking with him about this stuff a few times (and accidentally saying these jokes in front of him) I kind of get defensive when these jokes come up, because he doesn't like hearing them at all. Hope you can understand that. Especially because people of all types browse these boards.

Hope you can see where I'm coming from

FUCK I'M STILL GOING

Hey all of you, quit replying to these posts, thanks

No but seriously guys which team is Coffee a fan of I legitimately don't know

and no this isn't meant as a whodafuqareyou type question...i'm trying to be less insular. just trying to get to know him better

we're all holding hands and sucking each others dicks in a community shower. nothin to see here mods, nothin to see at all

DY_nasty

No but seriously guys which team is Coffee a fan of I legitimately don't know

and no this isn't meant as a whodafuqareyou type question...i'm trying to be less insular. just trying to get to know him better

we're all holding hands and sucking each others dicks in showers. its a community

Timberwolves-age.

He missed all the Gay-Love draft hysteria though.

Do any of you guys ever get high blood pressure? Like, is it a normal thing?

When I get worked up w/ people in debate and stuff, I can literally feel my blood pressure rising. I have to literally stop thinking, take deep breaths, etc. until it comes back down. Anyone else have this?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Do any of you guys ever get high blood pressure? Like, is it a normal thing?

When I get worked up w/ people in debate and stuff, I can literally feel my blood pressure rising. I have to literally stop thinking, take deep breaths, etc. until it comes back down. Anyone else have this?

No. Go see a doctor (mental, physical, all of the above).

I actually just saw one cause I have heart palpitations or something. Shit sucks.

Then you shouldn't even be on GAF or message boards and I'm serious. If you're going to be so easily affected by what other people say here that your blood pressure raises then you should probably take a long break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom