• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Nah, I am going out tonight in an attempt to be a social butterfly fml

Look at Stat growing up before our eyes and going out and socializing with adults like a big boy. You've come a long way from just making wheezing sounds and mumbling incomplete sentences to yourself in our party chats. Im proud of you kid!

On a more serious note, I gotta eat and should be ready to play around 8pm

Stat!

Look at Stat growing up before our eyes and going out and socializing with adults like a big boy. You've come a long way from just making wheezing sounds and mumbling incomplete sentences to yourself in our party chats. Im proud of you kid!

On a more serious note, I gotta eat and should be ready to play around 8pm

I know. To think I was some loser in ...university or maybe high school when I started to play? What was my first year in EASHL? And now, Im just some loser out of university.

Anyone up to play tonight? Delryk, the habs aren't on tonight but the Leafs are.

Delryk

I know. To think I was some loser in ...university or maybe high school when I started to play? What was my first year in EASHL? And now, Im just some loser out of university.

Anyone up to play tonight? Delryk, the habs aren't on tonight but the Leafs are.

Exactly. Thats why you played and thats why I wasn't around. ;)

Leafs are playing tonight so I guess that makes Stat available!

Delryk

Vis; Why the fuck does your anthem singer suck so much? One of the worse ive seen this year. Guess its to match yer teams' "success" or rather "suck-ccess"... lucky yer playing an old PoS backup in net.. lol

I could play a game or 2 after game if it ends quick.

Vis; Why the fuck does your anthem singer suck so much? One of the worse ive seen this year. Guess its to match yer teams' "success" or rather "suck-ccess"... lucky yer playing an old PoS backup in net.. lol

I could play a game or 2 after game if it ends quick.

How dare you slander the lovely Lauren Hart

Listen nobody can sing your shitty Canadian anthem and make it sound good, its not her fault...

Edit: Stat and I are getting ready to play

Stat!

Great uploads Vis. Some great and funny moments. The last clip with two awful goals with no goalie interference. Man, Id be raging so hard if that was us.

Games tonight? Say, 8pm?

Stat!

Sorry for bailing last night but was in so much pain. A bit better today. Im up for games at like 10 if you guys are? Play a couple and then tomorrow I can play earlier.

Sorry for bailing last night but was in so much pain. A bit better today. Im up for games at like 10 if you guys are? Play a couple and then tomorrow I can play earlier.

Good to hear ur feeling a little better

I should be around for games anytime this evening

I'm sorry to hear that your back is broken Stat, I've heard it can be awfully painful. Hope it heals well soon, friend

I haven't been around for a while due to being busy but if anyone wants a game tonight I will be on from 10pm UK time until 1am UK time. (That's basically 5pm EST until 8pm EST.)
No go for me tonight, maybe tomorrow night

I'm sorry to hear that your back is broken Stat, I've heard it can be awfully painful. Hope it heals well soon, friend
Hey stranger! How's life? Any chance of a comeback to eashl one day?

No go for me tonight, maybe tomorrow night

Hey stranger! How's life? Any chance of a comeback to eashl one day?

Hey buddy...Yeah, game is still installed, I've really wanted to Play lately but last few weeks I haven't been able to game till yall are about done, or if I get sucked into 2k by my squad (questionable life decision) but February should be more chill and if there's room I'll be able to make several appearances!

Gonna need to get a bunch in before Wildlands comes out, lol.

Stat!

What kinda pain? I can semi relate but mine mines from my own fuck ups
It was some abdominal and back pain that kept coming in waves. Off the "wave", I was in pain but during the "wave" I thought I'd pass out from the increased pain.

Im way better now. Not 100% but also not wanting to die so thats a plus.

zsswimmer

It was some abdominal and back pain that kept coming in waves. Off the "wave", I was in pain but during the "wave" I thought I'd pass out from the increased pain.

Im way better now. Not 100% but also not wanting to die so thats a plus.
Ah well that's good. I'm an addict so all my pains and withdrawals and everything that comes with it is totally my fault haha

Glad you're feeling better

Delryk

Eh. I have a double hernia when it acts up its goes from my back to my balls and then freaking tingling all the way down to my toes.. its so fun.... sigh...

Leafs playing like NHL17.. like 5 goals against on 12 shotd. Wtf.

Stat!

Ah well that's good. I'm an addict so all my pains and withdrawals and everything that comes with it is totally my fault haha

Glad you're feeling better

Ty ty.

Eh. I have a double hernia when it acts up its goes from my back to my balls and then freaking tingling all the way down to my toes.. its so fun.... sigh...

Leafs playing like NHL17.. like 5 goals against on 12 shotd. Wtf.

Please tell me you turned it off after the first or well before hand like I did

That GR was some funny shit

I saved a video of my chopper shenanigans when we were playing
https://youtu.be/RLjX6xPyUJ4

Honestly, Im so torn on the beta. Loved playing with you guys but man the game is rough around the edges.

Games tonight of NHL?
dont force yourself to like it, most people werent feeling it

i really liked it though and will be picking it up day 1 and playing it a lot

i should be able to play NHL tonight

zsswimmer

I'll be on probably 930 or so and can play awhile. Viz I'm SO glad you recorded some of those fights and comments I made during nhl 17, I'm seriously cracking up

zsswimmer

Finally hit prestige boys. Oh and it looks like my fight record us like 63-17 or some shit. I'm close to getting the 500xp badge for winning 65 fights lol

Finally hit prestige boys. Oh and it looks like my fight record us like 63-17 or some shit. I'm close to getting the 500xp badge for winning 65 fights lol

We are gonna needs pics of this cuz from what ive seen since u joined up there is no way you could have won 63 fights in this game, you lose almost everytime...

Stat!

Is PSN down? whats up with it?

Also, Im calling BS on Swim's fight record too. Maybe he doesn't remember from being KO'd so much

Top Bottom