• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Milchjon

My brother, who has a much higher affinity for music, was like "what's that, sounds cool!" when Good Vibrations came on a few weeks ago.

He's 28 and had never heard the song.

Milchjon

I will spend all day in university today and tomorrow while the weather's perfect outside for once.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

mELJ2QF.gif

So Odel is dating the greatest rapper in the world, Iggy Azalea and skipping practice because of it. Guess the boat trip wasn't letting the team down enough 🤔🤔🤔.

Striker

So Odel is dating the greatest rapper in the world, Iggy Azalea and skipping practice because of it. Guess the boat trip wasn't letting the team down enough 🤔🤔🤔.
I mean I prefer him there but these voluntary OTA's don't mean anything for practicing. OV isn't there, either, as he's down in Miami. Aaron Donald hasn't been at LA either with the Rams. That's speculative about wanting a new deal, which I can't blame neither he or Odell.

Slo

I'm excited for Bomani and Pablo's new show. Pablo is the perfect guy to set Bomani up for hot takes and then mug for the camera.

The fuck with The Beach Boys and Beatles
The monkeys are where it's at
And Ninja was it just you and Kirby or was it a threesome with a waddle dee or some shit.

By getting hired on Monday by a big trading firm hopefully.

Preparing a business case and presentation as the final round for them now, shit is hard yo :(

Plus, lets not forget that Chelsea won the league whilst Grovo's boys finished like 6th and we can also win the FA cup this week against Arsenal.

Yeah this is awkward...

But best of luck with the job presentation!

Top Bottom