• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1Up Show 4.4 (Halo 3, Red Steel multi, Yoshi's Island DS, Gears of War, Zelda TP)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
OMG BEST EPISODE EVER CONFIRMED!! (Except for Red Steel... and if YIDS sucks).

Drakken

Whoa. I haven't watched the 1up show in a long time, but with that lineup, I can't miss this.

*downloading*

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The morale of the story is don't send your embargoed infromation to Europe and expect it to stay secret.

border

A question about watching on Xbox 360 -- will the system play files from any external device (iPod) or only from USB Flash keys?

Lakitu

st5fu
I CANT EVEN WATCH THE STREAM

This is hopeless, it's like a fat guy trying to fit through a door but with a bunch of crazy rabbid Barbie fans behind him on the opening release day of Nude Barbie.

Since I'm at 850kb/s right now, I should have it in about 4 to 5 minutes. Can't wait for the Red Steel impressions to see if the multiplayer is good. Halo 3, Zelda, and Yoshi's Island should all be good as well. I'm sick and tired of Gears of War talk by now.

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
Is anyone having their downloads crap out on them? I've tried 3 times and they've under 50 megs. And I start off at like 1.3 MB/s and gradually drop down to 250 kB/s.

Top Bottom