• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AjF2QBzCEAAdTt_.jpg

@NathanFillion
I'm officially in love with all the girls on #Community. Even @kenjeong. Especially @kenjeong. pic.twitter.com/qi5ivXjj

It looks like he's in love with the table too

Quick

Banned
Community thread is constantly streets ahead with the random photos. Continue on your quest, fellow Human Beings!

A Fillion cameo would make my head explode, and I welcome the potential brainsplosion.

Jasoco

Banned
NO!

:p

Nathan Fillion pretty much assures that the show is getting cancelled... :(
If it's gonna go, it might as well go out with a bang. Get Summer Glau on the show too. And while we're at it, get the rest of the gang. Or at least Alan Tudyk and Jewel Staite. And have the episode directed by Joss Whedon.

thetechkid

If it's gonna go, it might as well go out with a bang. Get Summer Glau on the show too. And while we're at it, get the rest of the gang. Or at least Alan Tudyk and Jewel Staite. And have the episode directed by Joss Whedon.

Would baldwin play abed?

Jasoco

Banned
I dunno. They wouldn't have to be in the same episode. Just have them appear as recurring characters over the rest of the season. Or, if they're in the same episode, they HAVE to be the bad guys in the final PaintBall war.

thetechkid

I dunno. They wouldn't have to be in the same episode. Just have them appear as recurring characters over the rest of the season. Or, if they're in the same episode, they HAVE to be the bad guys in the final PaintBall war.

With evil troy and abed as the leaders.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think a kiss between Alison Brie and Morena Baccarin would make me feel a little less bitter about the show being canceled.

Jasoco

Banned
McHale looks like he's going to hurt someone. Violently.

People need to stop saying 'canceled'.
We're talking worst case scenario. Say the show is going to end anyway, might as well go all out and get the Firefly cast on the show. It might even help its ratings for once.

gabbo

I should have clarified, sorry...

If the show were to be canceled, an Alison Brie/Morena Baccarin kiss would make me feel less bitter about it.

Ah, then my bad. Didn't realize we're talking in hypotheticals. Fair enough, bring on Alison Bree lesbian kiss/some kind of crossover! Still against the idea of Whedon directing though.

Jasoco

Banned
If Joss Whedon directed an episode he'd do his best to kill off half the cast.

Funny joke, but remember that he directed an episode of The Office. And all he did there was give Meredith Rabies by having her get bitten by a bat. And even then he didn't even give it to her himself because we didn't know she had Rabies until season 4.

Rico

As far as I can tell, it's not officially canned - yet. I know it's on the brink, but until it's official it isn't gone completely. Heck, FOX is bring back "Breaking In" with Christian Slater!

Jasoco

Banned
It's OK, brah. We all react differently when our favorite shows get canceled.
:p

Let's just be politically correct and say it "took a semester off." How bout that?
I don't know if you're referencing the show or not, but you do realize it hasn't been cancelled yet, right?

bengraven

Is Annie's Boobs suppose to be Beast or Jubilee?

Lockheed, Shadowcat's pet dragon.

Which BTW, Annie as Shadowcat is 100% spot fucking on.

Edit: I saw the purple pen and my brain thought "Lockheed" but I guess not. I'm not sure exactly what he is and I zoomed in. It's kind of Beast-like, but I doubt it. There's a red thing around his neck...Cytorrak gem or whatever it's called? I have no fucking clue.

Probably still supposed to be Lockheed, since LH is always around Shadowcat's shoulders.

tumblr_ljbwrbSo4X1qcv9zpo1_500.jpg

gabbo

Lockheed, Shadowcat's pet dragon.

Which BTW, Annie as Shadowcat is 100% spot fucking on.

Edit: I saw the purple pen and my brain thought "Lockheed" but I guess not. I'm not sure exactly what he is and I zoomed in. It's kind of Beast-like, but I doubt it. There's a red thing around his neck...Cytorrak gem or whatever it's called? I have no fucking clue.

Probably still supposed to be Lockheed, since LH is always around Shadowcat's shoulders.

tumblr_ljbwrbSo4X1qcv9zpo1_500.jpg

No idea who that character is (the Xmen character that is), so I'll take it that you're right. The pen is the same pen the monkey stole from her and kept in his pile of swag in the vents.

The Todd showed up in New Girl last night. That dude has been everywhere lately!

Converted my sister and her boyfriend into Community fans as of yesterday. They were already Childish Gambino fans, so it was an easy sell...but my sis txtd me after watching the first disc of Season 1 (up until Halloween 1) and professed her love for the show.

Jasoco

Banned
Again? He was in the pilot. Though his character was a jerk. I guess he's recurring now? (I haven't seen this weeks episode yet)

I decided to go on a Community-less diet until NBC announces a return date. Then I'm going to do another marathon leading up to the second-half-season-premier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom