• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

Can you summarize please?

league was wrong to fine spurs, allow popovich to coach his team, its been going on for a long time, scheduling is as much to blame, dont schedule national tv games on a b2b game that is the 4th game in 5 days, if its about integrity of the league what about tanking, fans didn't pay to see spurs they came for lebron/wade/bosh

linsivvi

can't believe Trollinger thought the Nuggs would win 59 games

when he's wrong, he's really wrong

Yeah, he's overrated them 2 seasons in a row now. If not for George Karl, the Nuggets would be even worse. You can't just add up the PER and call it a prediction. A bunch of above average to decent players should never be considered a top seed in the West.

LA's new coach is billed as advertised. ~70 points in the first half is astounding

You must not have watched the last game. The opponent has a lot to do with it too.

Yeah, he's overrated them 2 seasons in a row now. If not for George Karl, the Nuggets would be even worse. You can't just add up the PER and call it a prediction. A bunch of above average to decent players should never be considered a top seed in the West.

You must not have watched the last game. The opponent has a lot to do with it too.

Meh, they just couldn't hit anything from anywhere from the field. Indiana played great D but they missed a looooot of open shots.

league was wrong to fine spurs, allow popovich to coach his team, its been going on for a long time, scheduling is as much to blame, dont schedule national tv games on a b2b game that is the 4th game in 5 days, if its about integrity of the league what about tanking, fans didn't pay to see spurs they came for lebron/wade/bosh

His best quote was "he should fine himself too". (regarding Stern).

I loved the tanking part, he said teams should be penalized for that too.

Most of the words i expected to read in a blog. I'm kind of surprised ESPN allowed this, but i guess it's only because the fans like JVG.

On the ESPN poll, 83% of the fans think the Spurs fine is too severe.

linsivvi

Most of the words i expected to read in a blog. I'm kind of surprised ESPN allowed this, but i guess it's only because the fans like JVG.

There's a reason why Stern pulled the strings to get SVG off the ESPN show. Can't have both Van Gundy's mouthing off against him.

Stern really is a piece of shit.

Pkaz01

The poll on nba.com was lopsided in favor of shouldn't have been a fine as well. The only person Ive seen defending stern was breen when he was arguing with jvg and jalen rose.

I wanted to hear the tnt crew talk about this fine

Jeff-DSA

The league never fined the Rockets for lying about Hakeem needing rest due to anemia. It was always convenient how it always, cropped up once the seeds were set, but it never happened during the playoffs.

KingGondo

Banned
Got damn, just saw Varejao's line.

Fucking beast.

Daily Thunder pointed out that before we acquired Perk, the Thunder inquired about Varejao, but the Cavs wanted Harden instead of Jeff Gomes.

Weird how things work out (or don't).

OKC will never win a title with Westbrook at point guard

I'm pretty positive they will. Westbrook is getting better every year and is only 24. You are correct in the sense that it may require him to play more 2 guard, but look at his assist numbers this year. The guy knows how to pass.

Laugh if you want, but there's only three PGs in the league I would consider trading him for if I was a GM.

#1 Chris Paul - I would make this trade, no second thoughts.
#2 Rajon Rondo - I would probably do this trade.
#3 Kyrie Irving - Just because he's four years younger and has a lot of upside, probably not though.

SamuraiX-

Nothing says "high percentage shot" like a hanging fadeaway with the clock winding down from a 6'2" guy over the extended reach of a 7'1" guy.

Go fuck yourself, Marcus.

Fox318

2HdGf.png

linsivvi

Stupid Hawks choked in the 4th and ruined my perfect night of pick 'em!

I dropped Jamison in Fantasy after the Pacers game :(

I doubt he'll be consistent enough to worth a spot unless you are in a deep league. He'll hurt you more than help in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom