• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
original.jpg

http://deadsp.in/3DQSsbN

Lol.

I normally dislike anything about the Spurs, but this is some funny stuff.

Isaiah Austin has the strength and agility of a 75 year old man on a hunger strike.

I don't think he's going to do much in the NBA unless he starts blocking shots and I'm not sure he has the athleticism to do that.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Isaiah Austin has the strength and agility of a 75 year old man on a hunger strike.

I don't think he's going to do much in the NBA unless he starts blocking shots and I'm not sure he has the athleticism to do that.

Nothing about him made me thin he'd have a shot in the NBA and its entirely the fault of the AAU system. Dude should be sitting his ass in the paint and learning how to work down low but instead he got hot from 15 ft one day and some jackass coach decided to be the one to turn him into the next Kevin Durant.

Nothing about him made me thin he'd have a shot in the NBA and its entirely the fault of the AAU system. Dude should be sitting his ass in the paint and learning how to work down low but instead he got hot from 15 ft one day and some jackass coach decided to be the one to turn him into the next Kevin Durant.

Ehh, his athleticism and frame are just bad so I'm not sure AAU is all to blame. Guy gets pushed out to 15 feet away from the basket by Wiltjer. Maybe he would be more serviceable in posting up if he worked more on it, but I think he's tried a good bit to get stronger and it's not happening for him.

His defense is nowhere close to where it should be though and he should really be focusing on that instead of bombing these threes and trying to take guys off the dribble.

Watching last nite's garbage Magic game and I'm about done watching Afflalo and Glen Davis attempt to hero their way to victory. Harkless is an absurdly good rebounder for a 3 tho, I think he'll be pretty damn good in 2 years or so.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Watching last nite's garbage Magic game and I'm about done watching Afflalo and Glen Davis attempt to hero their way to victory. Harkless is an absurdly good rebounder for a 3 tho, I think he'll be pretty damn good in 2 years or so.

Too bad both Afflalo and Big Baby will be on this team for a while.

Afflalo is such garbage. Sigh.

DY_nasty

Ehh, his athleticism and frame are just bad so I'm not sure AAU is all to blame. Guy gets pushed out to 15 feet away from the basket by Wiltjer. Maybe he would be more serviceable in posting up if he worked more on it, but I think he's tried a good bit to get stronger and it's not happening for him.

His defense is nowhere close to where it should be though and he should really be focusing on that instead of bombing these threes and trying to take guys off the dribble.

I don't think he's near the point where anyone should or would see the product of strength training on him. His frame is bad though... He still could've been decent if someone had taught him to work with the tools he has instead of pretending to be a guard in order to get recruited more heavily.

DY_nasty

I'm still waiting on the avatar from Raging Spaniard

but don't worry adam, Arid Gordon might not even play this year.

DY_nasty

Someone should make the DEC OT

and talk about who the worst organization in the league is (like its not Sacramento)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Making it as soon as I get home. Went to bed way late last night and forgot to post it.

With that said, OT titles, go!

Nori Chan

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT| Our refs can dance, how about yours?
2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT| Death by ponies
2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT| Shameball is my favorite sport
2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT| Your Starting PG just got benched for Derek Fisher
2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT| Where Bynum still hasn't played yet

mhi

Good games tonight:

Bkn@Mia
Philly@Chi
MEM@SAS

Also for the betting folks, my cavs are -1 vs portland tonight.

Heat better off playing Joel Anthony over Haslem. Haslem only pro over Anthony is his offense, which is non existent right now. For the last month he looks like a walking corpse out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom