• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomarTyme

Meanwhile in Philly...

andrew-bynum-hair-5.jpg
So he gonna play in the next 3 stooges movie?

linsivvi

I hate it when the Lakers bench shows flashes of brilliance because inevitably they turn to shit again shortly after while getting your hopes up.

It's not like Jamison is not capable of scoring 30 points when given the minutes. He did it several times last season. He just can't do it often enough any more.

Meeks had a freak game though, will probably never happen again.

AI couldn't even make a breakaway dunk. No thanks.

Got damn, just saw Varejao's line.

Fucking beast.

Daily Thunder pointed out that before we acquired Perk, the Thunder inquired about Varejao, but the Cavs wanted Harden instead of Jeff Gomes.

Weird how things work out (or don't).

You guys are crazy if you don't go after him again before the deadline is up. Offer them Lamb or the Toronto pick and Perkins.

Real talk: bringing Gasol off the bench could serve as a panacea for the Lakers' woes this season. It'll allow for better spacing for Dwight in the starting lineup, both on offense and on defense in the lane, while providing a foundation of consistent production for a callow and unrefined bench. Once Steve squared comes back into the rotation, if I had to hazard a guess I'd say that Blake, Meeks, Hill, and Gasol would form a formidable bench lineup, devoid of the spells of stagnancy and matador defense that the current bench experiences.

Esiquio

I like that he never gets too high or too low.

I think he may have, over time, come to recognize and emulate the demeanor of Phil Jackson. I hope that D12 can have that as well, while he is in his prime.

Hahaha lol

Lakers bandwagon-age, where you at?

Right here.

You're silly. It was a fun game, but it's regular season and ended on a really funny, odd note. They need to keep this energy and confidence going on the road or the playoffs are going to be a nearly unwinnable uphill battle, especially assuming no home court advantage. I love the Lakers no matter how bad they were. Nick van Exel is still one of my favorite Laker players. And we paid our dues through the Smush/Kwame disaster period.

Real talk: bringing Gasol off the bench could serve as a panacea for the Lakers' woes this season. It'll allow for better spacing for Dwight in the starting lineup, both on offense and on defense in the lane, while providing a foundation of consistent production for a callow and unrefined bench. Once Steve squared comes back into the rotation, if I had to hazard a guess I'd say that Blake, Meeks, Hill, and Gasol would form a formidable bench lineup, devoid of the spells of stagnancy and matador defense that the current bench experiences.

That would easily make Pau the highest paid bench player that I've ever heard of, but I was thinking the same thing. Is this something feasible? Would it not mess with Pau's confidence and self-worth even more? All good questions, but I would experiment with it if I were MDA. It's regular season, time to figure things out before it matters.

Bernbaum

Just re-watched the highlights.

Dwight Howard's incredulity at Dwight Howard's three-pointer is the funniest thing in the universe right now.

That would easily make Pau the highest paid bench player that I've ever heard of, but I was thinking the same thing. Is this something feasible? Would it not mess with Pau's confidence and self-worth even more? All good questions, but I would experiment with it if I were MDA. It's regular season, time to figure things out before it matters.

For about a month...

dm_121129_amare_stoudemire_update.jpg

I can't stand the Lakers and even I enjoyed the end of that game. Howard hitting the 3 to tie the record was hilarious. Still, the Nuggets looked awful. How many dunks and point blank shots can you miss?

Emwitus

After watching the golden state Bogut stuff unfold i'm starting to fear nash might be out alot longer than we are lead to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom