• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

I'd rather have Bron taking those shots than whatever scrub he defers to because it's the "best basketball play"

He responds to criticism in the worst possible way. It's like the Kobe suns game x 100.

If Lebron asserted himself and took over games at the end I know he could actually produce but he would rather pass it so he could say he put his team in the best possible position to win.

As a wizards fan I hate him for other reasons but cavs Bron > heat Bron

LeBron can ball out like he did with The Cavs, but now he has perennial all stars in Wade/Bosh to defer to. And he still puts up stats that are on par with his career averages.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah, and they don't have to play on the national team. It's 100% their choice.

Just like they can choose to play pickup at the gym. But hey, the USOC will pay for all their travel, hotel, food, among other things while they visit a foreign country and experience shit.

WAAAAAHHHHHHH

No one is whining but you.. Wade and Allen believes that people are making money off their backs and that they should get paid for jeresy sales and other goods..

He should bring it if he believes that, and I believe they should get paid for that as well...

Blackace

You're not really comparing Kyrie and Ben Gordon...are you?

Why is that so upsetting? Ben was very very good on. The Bulls.. Kyrie will most likely be way better but it isn't an insult or something

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And lets be honest... 6th man of the year is a lot more meaningful than rookie of the year.

At least I've always felt that way. It means you actually had an impact on a season (barring a competitive ROTY race)

Blackace

And lets be honest... 6th man of the year is a lot more meaningful than rookie of the year.

At least I've always felt that way. It means you actually had an impact on a season (barring a competitive ROTY race)

Both aren't all that meaningful...

I remember when the Pacers played Det 38 mins a game but didn't start him

DY_nasty

Both aren't all that meaningful...

I remember when the Pacers played Det 38 mins a game but didn't start him

It at least shows that the winner had an impact on a team that season.

ROTY is nothing but a $tat$ award the majority of the time.

Blackace

It at least shows that the winner had an impact on a team that season.

ROTY is nothing but a $tat$ award the majority of the time.

Awards are all stats.. ROTY is a feel good award because it means your team has hope..

6th is a good award too... Random thought..Who was the last non-SG to win tho?

DY_nasty

His 2004 wasn't as nice as Kyrie's rook year and you know it. tGo ahead, pull up the $tat$...make sure you find game winners too.

the stats thing was just an aside because i'm still bitter about the okafor's annual regression as a player and as a person - but it doesn't really push aside my point of

excitingrotycandidatesayinghelovesUSAbutwillplayoverseasinaheartbeatifitmeanspushinghisownbrand

besides, Kyrie is lucky that the US basketball program is what is now. The farm system they've developed almost ensures he stays within the program for years even if he doesn't play in the bigger tournaments and events.

Also, if you really want to run Kyrie > Gordon thing, Gordon got into the playoffs his rookie year and did it with it garbage too.

Blackace

His 2004 wasn't as nice as Kyrie's rook year and you know it. tGo ahead, pull up the $tat$...make sure you find game winners too.

Actually their stats are very comparable..

Irving is a little better but played less games and more mins per games..

I don't know why you are so irate about them being compared

the stats thing was just an aside because i'm still bitter about the okafor's annual regression as a player and as a person - but it doesn't really push aside my point of

excitingrotycandidatesayinghelovesUSAbutwillplayoverseasinaheartbeatifitmeanspushinghisownbrand

besides, Kyrie is lucky that the US basketball program is what is now. The farm system they've developed almost ensures he stays within the program for years even if he doesn't play in the bigger tournaments and events.

Also, if you really want to run Kyrie > Gordon thing, Gordon got into the playoffs his rookie year and did it with it garbage too.

Fair enough...

But c'mon man the only reason the cavs aren't the worst team in the league is because of the bobcats and wizards...the bulls were a little better.

Blackace

Fair enough...

But c'mon man the only reason the cavs aren't the worst team in the league is because of the bobcats and wizards...the bulls were a little better.

And that makes his stats a bit more impressive...

DY_nasty

Then Kyrie is clutch as a double fuck.

Hence the "Did you watch basketball in 2004?" thing. He was the best scorer on a playoff team in his rookie year in the league. Everyone watching remembers him lighting Washington on fire and shitting on prime Arenas in his playoff debut.

Kyrie is the best scorer on a bottom rung team with Antwan Jamison as the 2nd best scorer. That's ...neat.

I wasn't even trying to compare the two head to head but I mean geez... what has Kyrie done?

Hence the "Did you watch basketball in 2004?" thing. He was the best scorer on a playoff team in his rookie year in the league. Everyone watching remembers him lighting Washington on fire and shitting on prime Arenas in his playoff debut.

Kyrie is the best scorer on a bottom rung team with Antwan Jamison as the 2nd best scorer. That's ...neat.

I wasn't even trying to compare the two head to head but I mean geez... what has Kyrie done?

Put Ben Gordon on the cav's in place of Kyrie and we're right on your ass for Davis...probably 10 wins.

NeoFlops?

NeoFlops.

ploW4.gif

Westlo

Supercool Beas does it again... man I hope he finally gets his game right one day..

Because the only thing Ben Gordon is known for is not having any fear of jacking 3's.

Please watch that classic Celtics vs Bulls playoff series before posting in this thread again.

Top Bottom