• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alrix

Good God Amare is the worst. For someone who's never won shit you'd think he'd be gracious in defeat. How the hell is he gonna hold a fishing pole with the sock puppet he's got on his left arm?

its not worse than dwade throwing bibby's shoe.

thekad

Banned
untitled-13qj4p.gif

:lol

Talon

S3 I guess?

Mamba, also remember that the downside of One X's sexy design is that it doesn't have removable battery or expandable storage. If those 2 features are important to you, better to wait for the Galaxy S3, which has both removable battery and sd card slot. Or like Giri said, you can pick up a Galaxy S2 for cheap, they are still really awesome phones with the only downside being lacking in screen resolution.
We'll be lucky if we get the S3 out here by August.

AT&T One X's battery life is a beast, even on LTE.

Alrix

are people still really upset about the shoe thing?

i bet yall the kind of guy who calls fouls at pick up games

i'm just saying that amare's little trolling on battier wasn't as bad as it. the dude i was responding was acting like amar'e just world peace'd somebody.

i mean yeah wade was a prick for that, but w/e, we've already discussed it and i'm over it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So, like, how much thicker are these glasses going to get?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/jar155/ThickRims.jpg?t=1336660651[/img[/QUOTE]

The thinner his hairline gets, the thicker the glasses get.

WHY AM I AWAKE. Like clockwork, no matter what time I go to bed, I wake up at the same time every fucking day. Bah.

T Dollarz

For the Clippers, karma's a bitch. You gonna flop, then you really gonna get knocked around. Very simple. Grizzlies win this series methinks.

So listenin to Colin this morning and he was discussing an article penned by our favorite insider Chris Broussard regarding Kobe Bryant's legacy. Colin argued that if we are leaving out centers from the discussion who as he says were genetic lottery winners, Kobe Bryant is #3 all time behind Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan. That even if we were to include centers that Kobe is a lock for top 10 and already greater than Larry Bird.

Where do you stand on this?

diehard

Fleer
So listenin to Colin this morning and he was discussing an article penned by our favorite insider Chris Broussard regarding Kobe Bryant's legacy. Colin argued that if we are leaving out centers from the discussion who as he says were genetic lottery winners, Kobe Bryant is #3 all time behind Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan. That even if we were to include centers that Kobe is a lock for top 10 and already greater than Larry Bird.

i stand behind the argument that another Kobe discussion would shit up this thread.

This sounds like the worst discussion ever. MJ, Magic, and Kobe weren't genetic lottery winners?

SoulPlaya

more money than God

I never understand why centers always get left out of these discussions. MJ is the GOAT, but damn, Kareem can't even get INTO the discussion. It's all guards.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Come on, I can name all kinds of 6'11" guys with outstanding athleticism, perimeter skills and ballhandling ability.

Like...

Um...

I'll get back to you later.

Paul George is all I can think of, but he's nowhere near the ball handler/scorer.

I just find it interesting how the Clippers of all teams are producing so much animosity and hate from people. I just don't get it. I mean no offense to Adam and the Clippers fans here but we're talking about THE CLIPPERS. We're not talking about the Heat, Lakers, Celtics. Come on folks.

I just find it interesting how the Clippers of all teams are producing so much animosity and hate from people. I just don't get it. I mean no offense to Adam and the Clippers fans here but we're talking about THE CLIPPERS. We're not talking about the Heat, Lakers, Celtics. Come on folks.

They play a disgusting type of ball that exploits an aspect that is disliked by most basketball fans. The dislike was there most of the season but with there being only 5 active series going on they currently account for 20% of ball avid fans watch. The further they go the more hate they'll get for playing the way they do.

Pretty simple really.

KingGondo

Banned
My hate for the Clippers is almost entirely derived from Donald Sterling. One of the scummiest human beings on earth.

They also completely lucked into getting CP3 and Blake, by far their two best players.

thekad

Banned
But Fisher, Pau, and Kobe flopped all the time.

And how did the Clippers luck into Blake? They've been terrible for forever.

SUPREME1

Banned
Dear Best-GAF.

My phone died today. I was wondering what you guys thought I should get since I'm somewhat out of the loop with phones now.

I've have little experience with Android, but am pretty tech savvy (compared to the average younger person) so I'd be surprised if it was a problem.

Most important for me, other than using it as a phone (signal and battery), will be music which I'll probably use my google music cloud or directly on the phone. Don't care much about camera and don't care too much for phone games and videos would just be youtube (not using netflix on a phone). Camera not a big deal, either, and I'm sure most are alike by now. Also I will not be modding the phone.

Don't want to get old tech because well, it's old. I'm on a fallback phone right now. Also currently on AT&T and can switch, but would prefer to stay (don't get me wrong, I hate ATT but they all suck).

Anyway, I was looking at the HTC One X, Nokia Luma 9000, iPhone 4S, Galaxy Nexus and Note, or thinking about waiting for the Samsung Galaxy III. But I don't want to wait so long for the iPhone 5. Also, iphone 4 isn't LTE, which makes me lean against it.

Amazon.com has a $149 deal (and no taxes) for the HTC One X which I'm thinking about jumping onto for AT&T.

Any one got any advice.

PS: Memphis almost choked again. Cp3 and griffin both getting hurt, though. :(

https://www.amazon.com/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I doubt you'll find a better price anywhere else.

I agree. Is the fact that the Clippers are having some success for once in years bothering people that much?

It just seems so silly and I've never seen as much pettiness and animosity towards them except as seen on GAF.

Gondo, you lucked into stealing a team, so glass houses, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom