• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue IV: Central Fiction |OT| Be Ready For The Phantoms

NEO0MJ

I agree with you, but I feel like that's his gameplan. Hard to open up people, but if you hit someone, they lose a lot of health. Now with even more damage in CF2!

Yeah but like you said it's so hard to get it going, or survive heavy pressure. You know what's another thing I would like? Just remove Inevitable Calamity(mash C). It's one of the hardest moves to use well and isn't really that good. I always groaned when I unlocked it early.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
This game is amazing online I got wrecked by Hibiki but I at least won a few rounds even though I lost.

Where are you located? If you are near west coast I wouldn't mind getting some games in sometime to help teach you

Edit: Dora's early CF2.0 tiers
G9tZZeT.jpg

He says the update was very good and he feels like in this version it's more about the players being very good than the characters they pick

Is there a site or resource that has even a brief breakdown of the characters? This roster is huge and going through each character to find one I identify with is gonna take some time.

Where are you located? If you are near west coast I wouldn't mind getting some games in sometime to help teach you

G9tZZeT.jpg

He says the update was very good and he feels like in this version it's more about the players being very good than the characters they pick

I'm in Oklahoma but I'm on steam if that matters.

I've not touched BB since CSEX, and I'm wondering where the best point to jump back in would be.
Would it be worth going CPEX>CF, or does CF go over CP's story at all?

In terms of characters, I played Arakune back in CT, and Relius in CSEX: are those guys still fun to play/decent on this? Also, will the update be getting a new disc release/EX version, or will it follow the Xrd Rev model of being offered as DLC, too?

I've not touched BB since CSEX, and I'm wondering where the best point to jump back in would be.
Would it be worth going CPEX>CF, or does CF go over CP's story at all?

In terms of characters, I played Arakune back in CT, and Relius in CSEX: are those guys still fun to play/decent on this? Also, will the update be getting a new disc release/EX version, or will it follow the Xrd Rev model of being offered as DLC, too?

Both characters are really good.

MechaX

G9tZZeT.jpg

So we are pretty much in a Tekken-esque place where "there are tiers, but whatever, just pick who you like and you'll be fine" is what is going on. Good to know.

SephLuis

G9tZZeT.jpg

If Litchi comes back close to her CS1 game, I will be back to BB like a freaking tornado.

If not, I will probably wreck some havoc and leave the game =/

NEO0MJ

So we are pretty much in a Tekken-esque place where "there are tiers, but whatever, just pick who you like and you'll be fine" is what is going on. Good to know.

Only problem with that list is that it's still super new and that DOra is a guy who flip flops on opinions a lot.

Guh. So I bought the system voice pack add-on for all the characters, but none of them are showing up when I go to game options to change it. Only Es and Susano'o show up.
I checked the voice pack item on the store page and it says it's installed. Restarted my ps4 and everything. Has anybody else had this problem? Anyone know how to fix it??

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Guh. So I bought the system voice pack add-on for all the characters, but none of them are showing up when I go to game options to change it. Only Es and Susano'o show up.
I checked the voice pack item on the store page and it says it's installed. Restarted my ps4 and everything. Has anybody else had this problem? Anyone know how to fix it??

Did you buy the voice pack for a region you dont own the game for?

Kikirin

cj_iwakura

Looks like the PS3 version has disappeared off the face off the earth. Did it get recalled or something? No GS has it now.

cj_iwakura

I'm finishing up the extra modes in CP Extend that I never saw before I get CF. Remix Heart is REALLY bad, like what is even the point?

The gag endings are fun though. Bullet's Ex chapter was interesting, too.
Way to quietly reveal that Tager was her commander.

cj_iwakura

Okay, Remix Heart had a small payoff with the Sector Seven tie in(though I really don't get it).

The Lambda gag ending was incredible.

In other news, Central Fiction finally get. Online or story... (I'm on PS3, so I'm down for matches if anyone wants.)

cj_iwakura

Quintuple combo!

I just started Chapter 5, and, uh, is it ever explained why
Nine is working against Izanami when she was being controlled by her? She still seems evil as f, but working against Hades.

Top Bottom