• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 3 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Willy105 said:
Skyler couldn't control it. And slept with another man.

Well, she slept with him for the sole purpose of getting at Walt. It was a pretty calculated move and not something done out of uncontrollable lust for Ted. That's why she didn't think twice about telling Walt with that fuck you stare at the end. It was a whorish thing to do no doubt, but oh so cold and judging from Walt's reaction, she accomplished exactly what she wanted.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I was also thinking it could be used to justify a divorce, for infidelity on her part. However, that wouldn't be good since she doesn't want her kids knowing that...

In any case, Walt may have been wanting to do the right thing, but he really did isolate himself from his family as his priorities began to change, from actually spending time with them to doing something illegal in order to benefit them in the end. This distancing created a bridge between him and Skyler and eventually she just didn't feel a connection, as she realized the man she knew no longer existed, she just wanted to move on. Which is why she wanted to separate.

He didn't want to, and wanted the happy family he thought he had preserved;however, things change as did her feelings. I actually do think she has feelings for Ted, since they had hinted at them wanting each other for a long time. It was bound to happen, but this issue with Walt gave her the extra push, she really wants him out.

You can't pretend to be in "lala" land anymore Walt; this will probably cause him to start cooking though.

Willy105 said:
He did control it. He's back home with his family.

Skyler couldn't control it. And slept with another man.
This was more about their relationship already crumbling through his lies and deception than control, he put his priorities on money (for a good reason) but he didn't realize that it has destroyed his family.

Skyler wanted to move on, this is the only way she knew how.

It is most definitely a lose-lose situation, although she probably gets something she hasn't had from Walt in a long time. Either way, he has to realize he's lost her, and it's not going to go back no matter how much he pretends.

GoutPatrol said:
When the show is about Walt overcoming obstacles, and his main obstacle right now is Skylar, why are we supposed to be rooting for her?
What?! That's a rather sweeping generalization of what the show is about.

Maybe we should be rooting for her because Walt is a disgusting human being? The amount of self delusion in rationalizing all of his despicable acts, as well as the passive aggressive mind games he played on her, were more than enough reason for me to wish some comeuppance on him. He basically pushed her to breaking point and forced her hand.

Neither character was really in the right, but based on what has been presented *i'm* finding myself rooting for her. I guess i can see if you view her as a mere "obstacle" for Walt to overcome, that you might feel differently. :lol

Willy105 said:
Walter did it to help his family after he was gone.

Skyler did it because she was mad.
I'm not sure Walt can ever be completely sided with given that he is, at least, partially responsible for hundreds of lives lost on the plane collision and his contribution to, perhaps, thousands of ruined lives thanks to his meth or, at least, continued ruination of many lives by his cooking. So many lives ruined all to benefit just the three people in his family including himself. Walt is not a good guy by any means. When you look at the balance sheet for lives lost and/or ruined, he's easily the most dangerous single person in the show's universe, IMO. Even with all that understood, it's extraordinary how sympathetic a character he can be purely based on his amazing ability to delude himself and manipulate others into keeping his fantasy alive. Skyler sleeping with someone, partly based on a latent mutual sexual attraction and partly in order to hurt Walt and control the situation at home, doesn't even come close to Walt's criminal insanity. That's why it's so striking that so many are siding with Walt against Skyler here even though he's being a very selfish asshole by taking advantage of his son's love and trust to turn things against his rightfully angry wife.

Love this show.

Spotless Mind said:
What?! That's a rather sweeping generalization of what the show is about.

Maybe we should be rooting for her because Walt is a disgusting human being? The amount of self delusion in rationalizing all of his despicable acts, as well as the passive aggressive mind games he played on her, were more than enough reason for me to wish some comeuppance on him. He basically pushed her to breaking point and forced her hand.

Neither character was really in the right, but based on what has been presented *i'm* finding myself rooting for her. I guess i can see if you view her as a mere "obstacle" for Walt to overcome, that you might feel differently. :lol

Skylar Defense Force is go.

Walt gave her pretty much no other possible outlet. He has her completely cornered and that was really the only way she could possibly even make a dent. That being said, I don't completely loathe Walt in all this either. He really does believe he's doing this for all the right reasons and, in the end, his goal is a noble one.

But oh well. Pobody's Nerfect!

GHG

Anyone thinking that Skylar only shagged Ted due to what Walter did is delusional. There has always been a lot of sexual tension between Skylar and Ted. Even before she found out what was going on with Walt there was some questionable behaviour on her part with regard to ted. The 'happy birthday' song and the hand holding over the desk incidents spring to mind.

Now you can't tell me that you wouldn't seriously question your wife/SO for doing those things especially if you were battling cancer (thats a tough pill to swallow for anyone, at that point she had no idea what was going on, and for all she knew Walt could have been going crazy due to his diagnosis) and she was pregnant with your kid. She was gearing up to fuck Ted long before she found out about the drug 'manufacturing' and the signs were there for everyone to see. She was going to do it regardless at some point or another.

At the end of the day Skylers the bitch.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
GHG said:
Anyone thinking that Skylar only shagged Ted due to what Walter did is delusional. There has always been a lot of sexual tension between Skylar and Ted. Even before she found out what was going on with Walt there was some questionable behaviour on her part with regard to ted. The 'happy birthday' song and the hand holding over the desk incidents spring to mind.

Now you can't tell me that you wouldn't seriously question your wife/SO for doing those things especially if you were battling cancer (thats a tough pill to swallow for anyone, at that point she had no idea what was going on, and for all she knew Walt could have been going crazy due to his diagnosis) and she was pregnant with your kid. She was gearing up to fuck Ted long before she found out about the drug 'manufacturing' and the signs were there for everyone to see. She was going to do it regardless at some point or another.

At the end of the day Skylers the bitch.
Seems to me like making up "what if" scenarios is a pretty delusional thing. She dealed with the situation as it was. There was no other way to get Walt's attention without hurting her children.

GHG

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Seems to me like making up "what if" scenarios is a pretty delusional thing. She dealed with the situation as it was. There was no other way to get Walt's attention without hurting her children.

Its not a 'what if scenario' though. You're telling me that if Walt had found out about the hand holding and raunchy public sing songs he would have been cool with it? Fuck no.

Those were bitch things to do, even worse so because of the times at which they happened.

Mike M

Nick N
*Walter kills several people himself, god knows how many more indirectly at this point*

GAF: "Go Walt!"

*Skyler sleeps with another man as her marriage disintegrated because her husband turns out to be drug kingpin"

GAF: "Fuck that bitch!"
:lol

Mike M said:
*Walter kills several people himself, god knows how many more indirectly at this point*

*Skyler sleeps with another man as her marriage disintegrated because her husband turns out to be drug kingpin"

Nailed it.

KingGondo

Banned
Walt is a badass, but in the same way that Don Draper is a badass. I don't want his life, but it would be fun to walk in his shoes and be Heisenberg for a day.

But people are definitely overreacting over the Skyler thing. Walt betrayed the family by getting that deep into the game, and she's hitting him where it hurts. Not like she has anything to lose anyway, Walt is a huge asshole.

Chipopo

Banned
Mike M said:

The misogyny here is pretty blatant sometimes.

Boonoo

Chipopo said:

It's pretty much in every GAF TV show thread. This, Mad Men, Dexter. If at any point the girlfriend or wife acts like a real person (in most cases reasonably hurt or offended by the main character's bullshit) rather than an adoring fan she gets called a bitch.

Well to be honest Dexter has some horrible acting from his sister

To be honest I would have preferred it if both Debra and the wife were killed, just slowly pick off the show's weaknesses one by one

But yeah. I do not feel bad for Walt at all in this situation, and I don't blame Skyler for doing what she did.

SpeedingUptoStop

Chipopo said:

I really don't think a lot of guys are able to comprehend a female character's motivations sometimes. Not exactly accusing anyone on this exact issue, just generally speaking from experience. This isn't the only time I felt like I was explaining an obvious motivation to a dude who clearly didn't put enough effort into understanding.

Ænima

Spotless Mind said:
This is true. It kind of reminds me of The Shield and its fans rooting for Vic "the badass" and whining about his wife (aside from the mediocre acting), while i wanted Claudette to nail his ass to the wall every episode. Neither show is intending for us to root for them as "badass" anti-heroes. They are morally reprehensible and fascinating in their actions, which makes them extremely interesting to watch. This applies to Don Draper as well.
I have to admit I was guilty of this with Vic, and I do have a tendency to look at disputes on TV shows from the man's point of view.

With that being said, I actually side with Skylar on this one. The way Walt weaseled his way back into the house was was reprehensible. He needed a reality check.

Equus Bellator Apex

I think the worst thing about Skylar is well I think some people missed it, but when she's talking to her laywer she admits the reasons why she doesn't tell the cops is because he'll die soon. The way she said that was so cold. Although the most frustrating part about her is that she won't even him spend time with the baby before he dies.

Blader

Spotless Mind said:
This is true. It kind of reminds me of The Shield and its fans rooting for Vic "the badass" and whining about his wife (aside from the mediocre acting), while i wanted Claudette to nail his ass to the wall every episode. Neither show is intending for us to root for them as "badass" anti-heroes. They are morally reprehensible and fascinating in their actions, which makes them extremely interesting to watch. This applies to Don Draper as well.

This is exactly what I loved about The Shield, more so in regards to what they did with Shane than Vic.

Though I was never rooting for Claudette to take down Vic. :lol

Equus Bellator Apex said:
I think the worst thing about Skylar is well I think some people missed it, but when she's talking to her laywer she admits the reasons why she doesn't tell the cops is because he'll die soon. The way she said that was so cold. Although the most frustrating part about her is that she won't even him spend time with the baby before he dies.

I think you're doing her acting a disservice here. It was kind of a terrible thing to say, but the look on her way and the way she said it...she clearly felt terrible saying it.

SpeedingUptoStop

Equus Bellator Apex said:
I think she was kind of "hoping" he'd die before it ever came to the point where she had to embarrass his image before his son. it was a totally passive statement thatr showed how helpless her situation seemed to be at that moment.

icarus-daedelus said:
I appreciate it when a television show can recognize that assholes who happen to be the main character are still, nonetheless, assholes, and that their central role does not automatically make their actions heroic. (Though I don't like Mad Men very much.) I think I might try to get into this again.
Am i right in assuming you haven't watched season 2 yet? Going from what you said here, you will LOVE the direction the show takes. Walt digging his hole deeper and deeper and the effect his actions has on those around him has been riveting.

I have trouble thinking of a slimier scumbag on TV right now. It's a testament to Bryan Cranston that he still remains somewhat sympathetic at times. Best performance and character on tv.

Wads said:
Who is Rita?
The wife in Dexter. Plus, WOW, is he 100% wrong in that comparison.

BigAT

Spotless Mind said:
The wife in Dexter. Plus, WOW, is he 100% wrong in that comparison.
Agreed. I get the comparison that is trying to be made there, but they are completely different characters in so many ways.

harSon

Banned
They're both annoying wives that overreact to the point of annoyance, their characters are different in other aspects though. Actually, Dexter and Breaking Bad are pretty comparable when stripped to their barest.

Wads

Banned
I guess that makes sense why I didn't know as I don't watch Dexter, and yes I know that's blasphemy!

maharg

idspispopd
harSon said:
They're both annoying wives that overreact to the point of annoyance, their characters are different in other aspects though. Actually, Dexter and Breaking Bad are pretty comparable when stripped to their barest.

Wtf. Skylar has not, at any point, overreacted to anything that I can think of. If you think she's overreacting right now, you have a severely warped view of reality.

Spotless Mind said:
Am i right in assuming you haven't watched season 2 yet? Going from what you said here, you will LOVE the direction the show takes. Walt digging his hole deeper and deeper and the effect his actions has on those around him has been riveting.

I have trouble thinking of a slimier scumbag on TV right now. It's a testament to Bryan Cranston that he still remains somewhat sympathetic at times. He's the best performance and character on tv.

Agreed.

Emmy number 3 for Mr. Cranston please.

edit:
maharg said:
Wtf. Skylar has not, at any point, overreacted to anything that I can think of. If you think she's overreacting right now, you have a severely warped view of reality.

This * 1000.

Skyler just found out her husband has made hundreds of thousands of dollars cooking meth. Short of killing him on the spot how can she overreact to that?

harSon said:
The difference here is that Skylar isn't in the dark on what he has done. Her reactions are actually believable and she isn't going to take his shit without a fight. That instantly makes her a bajillion times more interesting than fucking Rita. I really don't understand what is so annoying about her reactions.

harSon

Banned
maharg said:

Maybe not after she
found out about the unaccounted money
, but before that? Plenty of times.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Another great episode as usual.

Put me in the "skylar defence force!" while her action this episode was reprehensible to say the least. It's nothing compared to the shit "walt" has done. And at least she isn't trying to justify her actions unlike walt.:lol

I feel so bad for jesse.;_; despite some of his actions, he's one of the few characters i want to have a "happy" ending by the end of this mess. Probably won't though.;_;

What? while i haven't watched dexter past season 2. I never had a problem with "rita" at all.:lol how does skylar overreact? honestly i found during season 2 that she didn't react enough to some of "walts" bullshit. The only terrible thing she has done, was smoking while she was pregnant. That's the only thing she's really overreacted on.:lol

harSon

Banned
Spotless Mind said:
The difference here is that Skylar isn't in the dark on what he has done. Her reactions are actually believable and she isn't going to take his shit without a fight. That instantly makes her a bajillion times more interesting than fucking Rita. I really don't understand what is so annoying about her reactions.

The fact that she's a fucking hypocrite? Oh, I'm going to sever ties with my drug dealing husband and go have sex with a man who does tax fraud instead. Why in the hell are you smoking Marijuana?! You know what, I'm going to go smoke while pregnant. Why are you acting so weird lately? Oh I don't know, maybe it's because I'm fucking dying of Cancer.

Mike M

Nick N
maharg said:
This.

If anything, Skyler has under-reacted to this shitstorm.

Anyway, I'm wondering what Gus will do with the info that Walt is being targeted by the cartel. I think blackmailing is a given, for me the question is whether Gus will still pay him, or just consider protection payment enough. I can kind of see him going either way...

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
hateradio said:
I was also thinking it could be used to justify a divorce, for infidelity on her part. However, that wouldn't be good since she doesn't want her kids knowing that...

In any case, Walt may have been wanting to do the right thing, but he really did isolate himself from his family as his priorities began to change, from actually spending time with them to doing something illegal in order to benefit them in the end. This distancing created a bridge between him and Skyler and eventually she just didn't feel a connection, as she realized the man she knew no longer existed, she just wanted to move on. Which is why she wanted to separate.

He didn't want to, and wanted the happy family he thought he had preserved;however, things change as did her feelings. I actually do think she has feelings for Ted, since they had hinted at them wanting each other for a long time. It was bound to happen, but this issue with Walt gave her the extra push, she really wants him out.

She didn't just want to separate. She wanted to forget he ever existed, and have their children forget as well. Without even hearing his side of things. What she was doing was quite reprehensible on different level. Even murders in jail are allowed visitation right for their families.

harSon said:
The fact that she's a fucking hypocrite? Oh, I'm going to sever ties with my drug dealing husband and go have sex with a man who does tax fraud instead. Why in the hell are you smoking Marijuana?! You know what, I'm going to go smoke while pregnant. Why are you acting so weird lately? Oh I don't know, maybe it's because I'm fucking dying of Cancer.
I never really said she was in the right either. Sure, she is a hypocrite in some regards and far from perfect. In comparison to Walt? She is a bloody saint. I also like how you ignore all Walt's distant behavior, as though that didn't push her to seek some outlet. The "I'm dying of cancer." excuse only goes so far and she was more than justified in being suspicious of what he was up to.

I'm just having trouble contemplating the double standard you are applying to her as being "annoying" when Walt has done despicable things that are pretty much beyond redemption AND is taking zero accountability for them. He was acting like a petulant little child. If anything, Walt should've been the one you were annoyed with.

Boonoo

Yeah, Skylar has her fair share of problems, but her reactions to Walt seem spot on if not understated. You have to realize that his whole personality completely did a 180 in a span of 6 or 7 months. You've go to expect her to be a little freaked out .

And Spotless is right on about the Walt being annoying. His goddamn passive aggressive "I'll cook breakfast and everything will be alright" routine all while shrinking further from real human contact is pretty despicable.

The trouble is that we don't get to see Skylar do baddass shit all the time, so she's always portrayed as a foil for Walt. Even when she does get to come into her own (he sweet number crunching stuff is pretty good) it's to highlight her hypocrisy.

In the end they're both pretty awful people, and I think that they're both played really well. We just get to see more of Walt, and we're led to sympathize with his path towards actually feeling like he's worth a damn.

UrbanRats

I too, think the Skylar is not overreacting.

On the other hand, i fail to see Walt as just a badguy or an evil person, i think he just losed control over situations bigger than him.
He started cooking, thinking he could just get a few $ for his family and then just die, but instead, found himself more and more tied up in situations that made him lose the sense of reality.

So when he purpously fail to help Jane, he's kinda alienated by the situation, thinking that cooking crystals is the most important thing in the world, both for him AND Jesse, wich is not.
In that occasion, he also say t Jesse: "You're not thinking straight!" but it's obviously the other way around.

Old Lace

Spotless Mind said:
Walt has done despicable things that are pretty much beyond redemption AND is taking zero accountability for them. He was acting like a petulant little child. If anything, Walt should've been the one you were annoyed with.

Skylar wouldn't even talk to him. I don't think anyone is really rooting for Walt. He's a piece of shit human being, but Skylar doesn't know what the audience knows about Walt.

I just hope Jeese and baby Holly come out clean.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
This episode was absolutely incredible, could even be my favorite. Dark as hell, but I was slack jawed and laughing the whole time. Walt's sad conviction in being a part of his family was just terrible to watch but so perfectly acted.

Skylar made a move someone who's been cornered into an impossible situation would be likely to accept. I know there'll be people on the boards who'll defend Walt even if he holocausted an entire Mexican village, but come on. He deserved to get devastated for what he's dine and his recent shenanigans.

Boonoo

Walt does have these great moments that pull him back from the brink. But I think that he's slowly shifting (if he hasn't already shifted) from a good guy that does bad things to a bad guy that does good things (now and then).
The season started with him still being able to rationalize away all of his bad deeds, and I think he's going to, throughout this season, lose that ability.

I think that you could look at the show as seasons 1 and 2 being Godfather 1 and seasons 3 and 4 being Godfather 2.

Godfather 1 showed Michael's rise to power, 2 showed that power destroying the thing he wanted to hold onto most, his family. We'd better goddamn hope there's no Godfather 3 portion to Breaking Bad.

On an unrelated note, I recently found out that Brian Cranston played Dr. Tim Whatley on Seinfeld. He had a nice head of hair.

Tntnnbltn

(I saw Dave is ok's avatar in another thread, and came here to say...)

Goddamit, since when is bromine an alkali metal. Nooooo, can't be unseen, etc etc.

tehfryguy

I agree with the whole Skyler isn't overreacting thing, but for me personally adultery is one of the worst things a person can do......(besides murder, etc)

She had this fuck you attitude that I just found offensive. Which was like, what's your next move?

Trust me though I love how this show keeps twisting and turning. I hate a stagnant show. This is anything but.

xbhaskarx

Mike M said:

:lol So true.

What's funny is it's not like the show is trying to justify Skylar's behavior, it's just her breaking bad.
But it comes after she asked Walt for a divorce for totally legitimate reasons. And after two assassins were sitting on her bed. And Walt missing the birth of their daughter. And lying hundreds of times over the last month, and then thinking he could make it all better by finally telling the truth once he was caught. And almost getting their brother-in-law killed by a crazy drug dealer. And disappearing for days while his entire family put up fliers throughout the city and searched for him at hospitals and morgues (maybe people here have already forgotten the first few episodes of Season 2...). And all because Walt refused to let the Grey Matter people pay his medical expenses!

maharg

idspispopd
quadriplegicjon said:
She didn't just want to separate. She wanted to forget he ever existed, and have their children forget as well. Without even hearing his side of things. What she was doing was quite reprehensible on different level. Even murders in jail are allowed visitation right for their families.

I'm sorry, but "his side" doesn't matter at all here. The problem isn't even the specifics of what he's done. It's that she married someone she believed was an upstanding wonderful man and he turned out to be a scum of the earth drug dealer (don't give me that manufacturer bullshit, he may deal on a higher level than the street, but he's still a dealer).

When you put all your trust in someone, marry them, have kids with them, and they become underworld kingpins and keep that from you you lose all rights to that relationship. What she did this last episode wasn't even infidelity by any reasonable standard. Their marriage is purely on paper at this point, and she's doing her damnedest to get out of a shitty situation.

To defend walt here is absolutely ridiculous.

Daigoro

awesome EP. really good stuff.

can someone help me recollect the whole Danny Trejo connection? i was completely fucking lost with the whole "previously seen on Breaking Bad" and then the flashback thing. ive either blanked out the whole episode where his head was on the tortoise or i missed it somehow.

that was from last season, right?

xbhaskarx

Daigoro said:
can someone help me recollect the whole Danny Trejo connection? i was completely fucking lost with the whole "previously seen on Breaking Bad" and then the flashback thing. ive either blanked out the whole episode where his head was on the tortoise or i missed it somehow.

that was from last season, right?

Season 2, Negro y Azul. One of the two best episodes, imo.
How can you not remember the Tortuga scene??

Particle Physicist

maharg said:
I'm sorry, but "his side" doesn't matter at all here. The problem isn't even the specifics of what he's done. It's that she married someone she believed was an upstanding wonderful man and he turned out to be a scum of the earth drug dealer (don't give me that manufacturer bullshit, he may deal on a higher level than the street, but he's still a dealer).

When you put all your trust in someone, marry them, have kids with them, and they become underworld kingpins and keep that from you you lose all rights to that relationship. What she did this last episode wasn't even infidelity by any reasonable standard. Their marriage is purely on paper at this point, and she's doing her damnedest to get out of a shitty situation.

To defend walt here is absolutely ridiculous.

I'm not defending Walt at all. I'm just not siding with Skyler. For instance, she knows absolutely nothing about what I bolded. All she knows is that he made meth. No matter what he has done, not allowing him to see his children is pretty low. Especially with the information she has. Technically, what she did Was infidelity. Whether it was justified or not, is a different matter. If she really wanted to get out of the marriage, she could just go to the cops. Her excuse of not wanting to hurt Walt Jr. is complete rubbish since she was doing that anyway, and had no qualms barring him from seeing his father at all.

maharg

idspispopd
No, again, I'm sorry, but it just doesn't wash. As I said, the problem isn't the specifics. It's the LYING. Walt is not the man she married (or at least thought she married). Realistically, she has no hope of keeping him from seeing the kids long term, but it's pretty normal for a broken marriage to go this way at first until the courts actually get involved.

Frankly, Walt should grant the divorce so he CAN see his kids. The more crazy ways he finds to drag this out, the less likely it is he'll be in a position to get partial custody.

Particle Physicist

maharg said:
No, again, I'm sorry, but it just doesn't wash. As I said, the problem isn't the specifics. It's the LYING. Walt is not the man she married (or at least thought she married). Realistically, she has no hope of keeping him from seeing the kids long term, but it's pretty normal for a broken marriage to go this way at first until the courts actually get involved.

Frankly, Walt should grant the divorce so he CAN see his kids. The more crazy ways he finds to drag this out, the less likely it is he'll be in a position to get partial custody.

So what you are saying is that the main issue is the lying, and that the lying completely justifies her actions? I think that makes even less sense (as far as not allowing Walt to see his kids).

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
quadriplegicjon said:
I'm not defending Walt at all. I'm just not siding with Skyler. For instance, she knows absolutely nothing about what I bolded. All she knows is that he made meth. No matter what he has done, not allowing him to see his children is pretty low. Especially with the information she has. Technically, what she did Was infidelity. Whether it was justified or not, is a different matter. If she really wanted to get out of the marriage, she could just go to the cops. Her excuse of not wanting to hurt Walt Jr. is complete rubbish since she was doing that anyway, and had no qualms barring him from seeing his father at all.
Yeah, but, keeping the kids away from Walt in this case seems like the thing that would prevent them from being hurt. Skyler may not know about violence hanging over Walt's head, but she knows how dangerous drug dealing can be, and she's seen flashes of anger boiling up in Walt, and the more open Walt is about his dealing, the more he seems to hint at having been involved in rather unpleasant things, so how does she even know what this man is capable of anymore? He himself could be a threat to his children, if not his underground career.

Plus he makes meth. Would you want your children anywhere near a meth dealer? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom