• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo codes giveaway

LayLa

I have a Jap Club nintendo code from my Pro Controller. Guessing I can't use that in PAL region. If not I am happy to give it to someone.
p.s. completely forgot I needed to redeem the codes by today!

Interesting, just looked in my Pro Controller box and I have a code for club.nintendo.jp as well.
Quote this post for code. All I ask for in return is a post that you've taken it so others don't have to bother.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
If anybody has around 100 coins to spare, please let me know. I'm trying to reach platinum one more time.

zma1013

Too bad there isn't little items we could get with the leftover points. Seems like everyone is stuck. Im at 170 myself. Doh.

Chrom

I want Mewtwo but can't register either of my games. If anyone wants to give their Smash Bros. codes to someone, I'd be interested! NA here.

Hip Hop

Quote this post and you should be able to see my codes. Not sure what games they are or if they even work. I found them laying around so maybe I held on to them for some reason.

Ventara

Quote this post and you should be able to see my codes. Not sure what games they are or if they even work. I found them laying around so maybe I held on to them for some reason.

No codes on the quote.

I see it. Didn't use it.

Edit: Just throwing this out there, but I'd pay $15 if someone gets me the 3DS case. $10 and I'll get you one of the 150 coins games (or minus however much they cost).

-orion-

Neo Member
that's not a coin code...
i dont have 3ds anymore and still have few coins in my club account...

so here is

Zelda DX

A07E-CNF6-1HS1-7GSK

I need 120 coins to plat. Anyone want to help lol.

I know it's allot but I was gracious enough to give out a bunch of Smash 3DS demo codes awhile back, so that should give me some good karma right?

Boney

Banned
I have a couple of codes. Send a PM
Sent a pm as well. Thanks a lot man!

I feel the pm system at the very least secures some kind of communication. You'd expect emailed codes would get thanked but oh well

And pretty bummed my copy of smash wii u didn't have a club Nintendo code.. Bought it used but still :(

Tokieda

Interesting, just looked in my Pro Controller box and I have a code for club.nintendo.jp as well.
Quote this post for code. All I ask for in return is a post that you've taken it so others don't have to bother.

Thank you so much for this, I can get Nintendo Picross for my 3DS now ^_^

Mazzo

GKxchNq.png

Looking for up to 50 cheap coins, Mutant Mudds Deluxe could give me 20 for 5 bucks...

sam777

I know this isn't a asking thread but I need a Smash Bros 3DS code (UK version). In return, I will give Bayonetta 1, Bayonetta 2 and a Mario Golf 3DS code.

Need it today for that Mewtwo.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Doesn't mention anything about having a console registered in order to get it.

I doubt that would be a requirement.

But I read that NoE apparently said that you only have a month to redeem the Mewtwo code. Not sure how accurate this is, but if you aren't going to get a Wii U within a month, then I'm not sure if it is worth it to do that.

Fake Edit: Didn't realize TheAggroCraig was responding to your post. He/she also clarifies on the redemption expiration date better than I did.

You don't need a system registered, however the issue with this is you'd need to redeem the code by July 31st, since that's when all Club Nintendo codes are going to be killed supposedly. IDK if Mewtwo will be different, but it's stated in their FAQ that all codes won't work on that date from games you get from CN, I can only assume Mewtwo works the same.

It might be worth finding someone who has the Wii U version registered but not a 3DS copy, and then you can each just take the code for your respective system, and then just buy Mewtwo later.
I think I can make it by July. Thanks guys!

trixx

please someone give me 20 coins and I'll give away 60 coin NSMBU survey. I already registered a copy of NSMBU on my club nintendo account x.x. Anyone got a smash 3ds code??

The Wayforward Sale (i.e. Mighty Switch Force) is over, those titles are back to normal price.

Shame since I just need the 20 coins.

I knoww x.x. Might have to buy mutant mudds =/

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
So a couple of surveys that should have but never popped up for me to do just did!

Hopefully the page doesn't crap on me today D:

Also, thought I was closer to Plat, but apparently I'm like 150 coins away :(

I've one or two codes (don't know if they both work) and i can't use them to get Link's Awekening for 3ds, so if someone needs at least 40 coins to get gold or platinum and would be willing to trade the coins for a Link's Awakening code i'd be happy to trade.

Megatron

My advice is just walk into gamestop today with your camera phones and take pictures of their codes. Try to go near close. Why not at this point?

What time is the deadline? I still have a bunch of WiiU games to register.

Top Bottom