• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo codes giveaway

Blu(e)

I'm 75 coins away from getting Super Metroid as a reward. Would really love to get a chance to play it. Thank you in advance.

i literally finally get signed in without any glitches and i click the alpha sapphire registration survey

and i get a maintenance error

goddammit nintendo is this a joke

Kiro

I'm 75 coins away from getting Super Metroid as a reward. Would really love to get a chance to play it. Thank you in advance.

How many coins is it? I can hook you up if I have enough. Got any more points for me to get to plat?? :)

Kiro

It's 200 coins while I sit at 125. I already used up all my codes to reach Platinum earlier this month sorry :(.

I can hook you up. I have 200 coins regardless if I get these surveys through tonight. And I had nothing I really wanted... Just wanted plat myself. PM me next week to remind me to get you a code.

doowrah

I need 10 coins to hit platinum, and I'm desperate, I'll have 400 to spend on whatever things you want in exchange for a code if you DM me one

Crayolan

Well, it's past midnight and after 6 hours of trying to get into the site to complete a single survey I've gotten nothing done and have to leave around 100 coins wasted. At least I got Platinum, I guess.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Club Nintendo maintenance message:
Sorry!

Club Nintendo is currently unavailable due to site maintenance.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Remember to hang on to your product registration codes and make a note of your serial numbers - we'll be back soon so you can register your products.

Please note, it is not necessary to register your hardware to begin your warranty. This is done automatically at the retailer when you purchase your product. However, please check back to register your products for Club Nintendo benefits, including hardware warranty extensions.

Forum users please note, the Tech Support Forums will be in read-only mode during this time. All existing Forum topics, posts, and replies will remain available for those looking for technical assistance with Nintendo products. No new threads or messages can be created until Club Nintendo is back up.

Please try back later.

Until then visit us at Nintendo.com

doowrah

8cf357da7aed918e601acaf33088e5ee.png

I just now completed a survey, and only submitted the code an hour ago.

IT IS STILL POSSIBLE

Crayolan

I just managed to get 1 survey through (I guess lots of people left and gave up after midnight) to push me over 300 coins. I tried to do more after that but after a bunch of resets my To-Do list has been wiped clean, so I think it's over.

At least I can get a Wii U VC game with this.

Edit: Product Registry has been wiped clean too, so yeah it's definitely over.

I just managed to get 1 survey through (I guess lots of people left and gave up after midnight) to push me over 300 coins. I tried to do more after that but after a bunch of resets my To-Do list has been wiped clean, so I think it's over.

rip club nintendo then :(

doowrah

My product registry was empty before I managed to complete my survey

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
My coins are glitched and I can't register anything. :/

Speedwagon

Here are some JP Club Nintendo codes I'll never get to use:

Hatsune Miku and Future Stars Project mirai (possibly expired): CTRPAM9JFWVPM0MN871J
Hatsune Miku Project mirai 2: CTRPAHNJ8STYWYMIUYF5
Gyakuten Saiban HD 1-2-3: CTRPBHDJ5NYB7ZI706H6

Thanks I was able to register the latter two. I got all the 3DS themes. Now I'm 20 coins short for the Alleyway GB game for the 3DS. If anyone has a JP CN code they don't need, I'd appreciate it. I wish my Japanese amiibos gave CN codes.

The site is getting hammered so hard. I keep getting knocked off of it. Plus, it doesn't appear that any of the surveys I'm completely are registering as completed (everytime I log back in, it shows the same coins and still has the surveys in my To-Do list).

pitt_norton

if anyone has any unwanted japanese club nintendo codes, please kindly send them my way via pm. in japan, we have until april 20th to add points to our tally :D thanks

flozuki

Sorry if the answer is already somewhere in the thread (haven´t found anything), but are there any free apps/ surveys available for the EU Club Nintendo? I am 300 points short on the Mario OST :-/

Kito

Unfortunately not CB but I can't find a thread for this. No idea what this is anyway. It came with my PS3 DBZ HD Collection game. Quote to see an EU Namco Bandai Games code.

Top Bottom