• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo codes giveaway

Mofobolous

Neo Member
Hello. Since my friend didn't want these codes and I can't use them, living in the U.S., I'll give them away for anyone who wants them. These are all JPN codes:

These first two came with my Monster Hunter Tri bundle and don't have an expiration date so I don't know how valid they are:

R2K1 CEHV C8NV ATXQ
RKJ1 8 AXM KTF3 SYF9

The following have an exp. date that won't expire for a while.

Monster Hunter 3: RMHJ F4WG KF61 0UTD
Disaster Day of Crisis: RDZJ 74MF 1WDE JCQ4
Taiko 1: R2JJ 8R38 EEKW I6VV
Taiko 2: S2TJ 6W3X PZTT QGWS
Captain Rainbow: R7CJ 0RBA S4TS 4AT2
Puyo Puyo 7: RY4J DAT8 ZJAU H44I

Just wanted to say thanks to Metroid Killer and Mofobolous for t he Pokemon Heart Gold and Captain Rainbow code, respectively. all the other codes were already taken.

Now I have 150 points. Just need 250 more for Platinum!

Since I'm asking for a Super Paper Mario code, as a sign of good faith here's a Twilight Princess code. I think it works so let me know if I did good by you.

7VKZY8V2M8FTA5

Poyunch

I only need two more Wii codes to reach platinum status this year. I know this is asking much but if anyone has some spares I'd love to have at least one. <_>

edit: nvm didn't notice this was mostly JPN GAF. Asking for the codes to be NA codes is already asking too much. :p

I have a Club Nintendo JP code. I PM'd one person who I thought collected JP Club Nintendo codes about it, but he didn't even respond. :(

Should I just post it here or have someone PM me for it?

moop2000 said:
Since I'm asking for a Super Paper Mario code, as a sign of good faith here's a Twilight Princess code. I think it works so let me know if I did good by you.

7VKZY8V2M8FTA5

I think it's missing a letter? Or is this for North america?

Mofobolous said:
You're welcome. Whenever my next round of import ordering happens, I'll keep you and Mockingbird in mind for the codes.

Thanks!

also, PM sent to whywouldyoudothat?

I already have this code, but my friend won't use his, so here's one for...

Metal Slug 7 (DS -- Japan) ---- ym7j bggh wp46 a66j (it has to be all caps) Expires on 7/31/2010

Let the forum know if you've used the code please.

Zoc

Mockingbird said:
I already have this code, but my friend won't use his, so here's one for...

Metal Slug 7 (DS -- Japan) ---- ym7j bggh wp46 a66j (it has to be all caps) Expires on 7/31/2010

Let the forum know if you've used the code please.

Taken, thanks!

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Aww... I just purchased a used copy of Electroplankton, and it came with a Club Nintendo registration code... which had already been used.

I don't suppose there's a chance anyone out there HAS an Electroplankton code?

I'd gladly trade you a Pikmin Wii or Excitebots code for it.

BARKSTAR

Banned
I'll grab that Another Code R PAL code if you are willing to part with it? I have registered the game already but with having access to 2 Wii's I can register it with the other account. :)

BARKSTAR said:
I'll grab that Another Code R PAL code if you are willing to part with it? I have registered the game already but with having access to 2 Wii's I can register it with the other account. :)
PM sent

Reich

Anyone to trade Nintendo Japan codes to Nintendo US codes ?

Here the list :

- Ouenden
- Children of Mana
- Legends of Stafy
- Tao? (Konami)
- Bandai Namco game : detective?
- Jump Superstar
- Viewtiful Joe
- Iron Feather

Reich said:
Anyone to trade Nintendo Japan codes to Nintendo US codes ?

Here the list :

- Ouenden
- Children of Mana
- Legends of Stafy
- Tao? (Konami)
- Bandai Namco game : detective?
- Jump Superstar
- Viewtiful Joe
- Iron Feather

Those games sounds pretty old though. Do the codes still work? What's the expiration date?

Parham

Banned
akachan ningen said:
If anybody has spare codes I can help you use them. :p
I have codes for Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon HeartGold, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Metroid Prime Trilogy. Which ones do you need?

Edit: All the codes have been claimed by Vox-Pop and akachan ningen.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
azentium said:
I have codes for Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon HeartGold, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Metroid Prime Trilogy. Which ones do you need?
If you have them, I need ones for Super Mario Galaxy 2, Diamond, or Metroid Prime.

PM me please. I want the DS case. :)

Ouendan 2 is the only Japanese game I have but never bothered to check if it has a code. Just checked it now, it's there and expired, damn.

If anyone can hook me up with some codes, I would be super much obliged...

I am thisclose to platinum and want the Game and Watch vol 2!!! LOL

Michan

I have a code for a Japanese Wii, worth 80 points.

Looking to trade for Club Nintendo Japan codes of around a similar value... specifically for Wii Party and Super Mario Galaxy 2, but will be happy to listen to other offers. :D

Will also be willing to trade for Club Nintendo US/UK codes, so let me know!

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Here are some codes from various regions. I had a lot more stockpiled somewhere, mostly US and PAL, but I cannot find them since I moved house. Anyway these are practially no use for me so go for it; if you use them, try to quote the code you used so others know that it is gone.

JP:
R2K1 C2SG W5XE BWUM

US:
R9N G5EW DHTD ZFC

PAL:
Z0OSDQF9N70WX1DN
QTJD1GRXPD0A81OW
6OHCVN55FNC574FS

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
speedpop said:
Here are some codes from various regions. I had a lot more stockpiled somewhere, mostly US and PAL, but I cannot find them since I moved house. Anyway these are practially no use for me so go for it; if you use them, try to quote the code you used so others know that it is gone.

JP:
R2K1 C2SG W5XE BWUM

US:
R9N G5EW DHTD ZFC

PAL:
Z0OSDQF9N70WX1DN
QTJD1GRXPD0A81OW
6OHCVN55FNC574FS
Damn, beaten on the US code. :(

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
I am begging to the masses of GAF!

I am a recent transplant to the Japan, diligently working towards my first Japanese Club Nintendo year. I have 275 points, but I need 400 total to hit the platinum!

Does anyone have some Japanese Club Nintendo codes from imports or whatever that they don't need or want? Your karma will go way way up if you give them to me.

Love,
Me

isny

napkin dispenser
I have an extra Paper Mario Wii code (North America), if anyone is willing to trade for anything else? (Would love a Fire Emblem DS code)

Otherwise, I'll probably just end up giving it away, but figured I'd see if anyone wants to trade first =)

Edit: Gone, thanks GAF.

Gameboy415

Anyone have an extra JP code?

I only need 5 more points to have enough to order a Mario Galaxy 2 soundtrack and it's driving me crazy!

I have an extra Dragon Quest IX code (America).
Goes to either the first PM, or a good code trade. Club Nintendo codes and SE member codes are good.

migulic

I have an extra EU Wii Sports code (friend living in a country where there's no Club Nintendo got a Wii and gave me the codes, but you can't register the same game twice and I already had Wii Sports).

PM me if you want it.

_SaNTi_

Banned
I have 2 codes, one for a japanese Classic Controller Pro and one for a Japanese MotionPlus.
Looking to trade them for Club Nintendo US Codes, specifically Metroid Prime Trilogy and any other Wii game.
First PM ftw! :D

Hey hey! I have two Club Nintendo Europe codes to give away! One is for Freshly-Picked Tingle, the other is for Last Window!

If you could use one, shoot me a PM! Specify which. If I'm feeling generous, maybe I'll give you both! First come, first served.

Jucksalbe

Banned
I've got a bunch of US codes to give away (I'll also trade for EU ones if you have one). PM me if you need one.
Codes are for Dragon Quest IX, Dragon Quest VI, Fire Emblem: SD, Nintendogs & Cats and a 3DS console.

I also have codes for Phantom Hourglass, Mario Kart DS and Clubhouse Games, but I don't know if they are worth much since they don't say "Club Nintendo" but instead something about Nintendo Power.

Edit: All gone. Man, you guys are fast.

Gravijah

Jucksalbe said:
I've got a bunch of US codes to give away (I'll also trade for EU ones if you have one). PM me if you need one.
Codes are for Dragon Quest IX (edit:gone), Dragon Quest VI (edit:gone), Fire Emblem: SD, Nintendogs & Cats(edit:gone) and a 3DS console (edit:gone...within seconds).
I also have codes for Phantom Hourglass, Mario Kart DS and Clubhouse Games, but I don't know if they are worth much since they don't say "Club Nintendo" but instead something about Nintendo Power.

Those MK:DS, PH and CHG codes should all be the same as the Club Nintendo codes.

Top Bottom