• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN reporting that Obamacare repeal only is dead as well

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The article was valid at the time. The ACA has become more unstable due to the trump administration not committing to paying the subsidies for lower deductibles and not enforcing the "mandate"

And Insurance companies pulling out because of uncertainty about the GOP plan. And years of deliberate undermining at the state, private and federal level by Obamacare opponents including multiple folks who cut off their own nose to spite their own faces.

Jarmel

Banned
GettyImages_817900308.0.jpg

lol this Vox image

Protein

Banned
What's interesting is how fox news completely turned on all republicans and are pushing "the republicans are failing the president!"

Donors are pissed. They're gearing up to help primary these useless dipshits. Reminiscent of Vader force-choking his officers that failed him.

Mrbob

So, are they going to try to fix it....? They needed this for their Tax platform savings, without this, the tax platform is DOA as well. I mean, I know the Tax reform is in some ways, harder than healthcare. So it will just be a repeat of republican morons, representing morons that voted for them, not being able to pass anything in the country?

Isn't it important for them to provide healthcare, since obamacare is literally killing me as I pos....
...x.x.

x

I think it just means tax reform won't be as robust. But I think Tax Reform will be easier because there isn't as much opposition to tax reform as health care by Republicans.

I care a thousand times more about the plight of that turtle than the lives and careers of all those shitty senators put together. 48 of them voted to repeal? They should all burn.

JoeBoy101

It seems that the message the Pro Trump media is trying to push is that Congress failed the President. So blame them and not Trump.

Yesss. Good plan. Alienate and trash the group that Trump needs to avoid repercussions from investigations into his administration.

He does realize that there is not a bit more than an outside chance this congress will decide his fate in a year or two right? And possibly his freedom?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Dems should bust out the drinks and celebrate like the gop did when it passed in the House.

Jeffrey

I mean it really is on the senate and congress side to blame for this. Trump knowing absolutely nothing about Healthcare or even caring doesn't help matters but he didn't write the bill.

I mean it really is on the senate and congress side to blame for this. Trump knowing absolutely nothing about Healthcare or even caring doesn't help matters but he didn't write the bill.

He won't shut the fuck up about it and he forced the House to pass that fake ass bill just so he could get a win and have a kegger

JettDash

Turtle is good at keeping Republicans united against a Democratic President. Being in charge of of passing legislation with a Republican president who will sign anything? Nope, he does not know how to do that.

Ecotic

Please tell me someone helped that turtle get over :(
Unfortunately a snapping turtle of that size is too dangerous to handle. Even if their long neck and bite can be avoided, their claws are razor sharp and their limbs are quite strong.

I helped one a third that size cross the road once and it cut my hands up pretty bad. They're very ornery creatures.

TankRizzo

Banned
A terrible health care plan that will deprive millions of health insurance absolutely should fail.

Damn, and here I thought you people only told us we need to be compassionate toward the people who want to revoke health insurance and cause unnecessary deaths. I didn't know we had to be nice to their actual plans, too.

This wasn't a health plan. It was a tax cut for rich people financed by health spending cuts.
I should have clairified...trump saying that just to wait for Obamacare to fail.

Top Bottom