• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markot

Banned
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Whats everyones favourite episode?

I think mine would have to be the 'clip' show one.

And I dont know why, but there is something about the deans 'i'll never tell' at the end that just cracks me up each time I hear it >.<

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
So that's a twofer with Friends having guest stars on planes having bigger roles in future sitcoms

Hugh Laurie was a british passenger sitting next to Jennifer Aniston, goes on to become Dr House

Jim Rash was a freaking out airplane passenger, goes onto become the Dean of Greendale

lol

And let's not forget Richard Branson going from running a small souveneir stall on one of the London episodes of Friends to running Virgin.

That's how he started, right?

AniHawk

And I dont know why, but there is something about the deans 'i'll never tell' at the end that just cracks me up each time I hear it >.<

remedial chaos theory. i'm a huge sucker for time travel/alternate timeline stuff, and it handled this expertly. plus, it was fucking hilarious.

Epic Beetlejuice find.

As for my favorite eps, top 5:

- Remedial Chaos Theory
- Advanced Dungeons and Dragons
-Paradigms of Human Memory
- Modern Warfare
- Debate 109

So many good ones to choose from though.

Nuttycam

Banned
fave 5 episodes

Modern Warfare
Cooperative Calligraphy
Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
Remedial Chaos Theory

The Beetlejuice thing is exactly why I love this show.

My five favorite episodes:

A Fistfull of Paintballs/A Few Paintballs More
Remedial Chaos Theory
Epidemiology
Communication Studies
Cooperative Calligraphy

cory.

Banned
top 5:
Mixology Certification
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
Cooperative Calligraphy
Remedial Chaos Theory
Documentary Filmmaking: Redux

The list could go on and on (I love season 1) but those are the episodes that I feel really capture the heart of the show.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I expected a lot more Contemporary American Poultry in those answers.

Hmmm...

-Paradigms of Human Memory (my favorite by a large margin, I ranted on it for a while in the last thread)
-Contemporary American Poultry
-Investigative Journalism
-Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design
-A Fistful of Paintballs

Honorable seasonal mention for Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas, which I'll be rewatching soon :D

Rehynn

I expected a lot more Contemporary American Poultry in those answers.

Hmmm...

-Paradigms of Human Memory (my favorite by a large margin, I ranted on it for a while in the last thread)
-Contemporary American Poultry
-Investigative Journalism
-Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design
-A Fistful of Paintballs

Honorable seasonal mention for Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas, which I'll be rewatching soon :D

Finally! I thought I was the only one. Probably the most re-watchable 20 minutes of TV ever.

Medalion

Banned
so if the show is cancelled mid season, what happens to the other half of the season? guessing we have to wait for dvd release

Just because a show is cancelled does not necessarily mean a complete halt of all airings of any episode of Community. We were promised all 22 episodes for this season irregardless of the future of the show, and will air whenever they specify. And we are not cancelled once again to reiterate.

I can never remember the names of the episodes...instead referring to them as "the chicken fingers" episode or "the bottle" episode or "the spacebus" episode.

Top 5 (in no order):

Dungeons & Dragons
Paintball 2
Documentary 1 (LeVar Burton)
Dinner with Andre
Multiple Timelines

Spacebus, Annie's Pen, Chicken Fingers, Paintball 1 and Halloween 2 (zombies) would make it if expanded to 10 episodes

GBONZZZZ

Just thought I'd mention to everybody that I got a B on my Community essay!!!

SUPER SEXY COOL

As for my favorite episodes, am I allowed to say all of them?

My favorite episode is Beginner Pottery, but I love so many of the episodes.

Kind of off-topic, but I have season 1 and 2 on DVD, and I was wondering if there is any stand-out commentaries on any of the episodes? I don't know if I want to watch all of them, but I would like to watch a few of the best.

Medalion

Banned
It would be ironic to have a thanksgiving episode given what's happened to the show... but i suppose we can be thankful it wasn't outright cancelled but still

Slizz

save-community-venn-650x638.png

http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2011/11/community-venn-diagram/

I'm convinced this website reads GAF.

Why is everyone having their mind blown by three Beetlejuice references over three entire seasons? Having a hidden Beetlejuice reference in every episode would be mind blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom