• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinoa

Ah, phew. Thought the hiatus was already started.

Someone needs to compile all the neat references of Community in a wiki or something. It's like LOST/2005 again.

Also, I really want another DnD episode..

Medalion

Banned
I loved the finale of season 1 because it's the most emotionally vunerable we have seen Britta, and the last time we saw her in her old way before she got reduced to awkward gimmicky moves.

It seems the IMDB article could be wrong, that some eps will get bumped and moved around and of course the hiatus is not helping, so yeah we get 2 more eps at the very least before the hiatus.

If you think waiting 1 moar week for Community is bad, will the rest of us still be here several months later?

I loved the finale of season 1 because it's the most emotionally vunerable we have seen Britta, and the last time we saw her in her old way before she got reduced to awkward gimmicky moves.

I agree, especially with the bolded part. I miss the Britta of old, someone the audience can take more seriously.

Medalion

Banned
Don't get me wrong, I still love her obviously, and she is holding her own finally against a lot of funny actors on the show. I dislike how her character is jokingly referred to as always the worst, perhaps she is, but she wasn't always like that till they started developing more comedic bits around this concept. I like when her funny bits make her liked more but she sacrifices a lot of face to get that attention now.

gabbo

Don't get me wrong, I still love her obviously, and she is holding her own finally against a lot of funny actors on the show. I dislike how her character is jokingly referred to as always the worst, perhaps she is, but she wasn't always like that till they started developing more comedic bits around this concept. I like when her funny bits make her liked more but she sacrifices a lot of face to get that attention now.

It seems as of late they're doing this in favour of Annie becoming more even-headed - unless Britta was right about her moving in with Troy and Abed.

The @SaveCommunity1 twitter says:

FYI - #community cannot trend due to Twitter algorithms ("Community" is too common a word and is filtered out)Stick to #sixseasonsandamovie!

i think #SaveCommunity would work too. Use both just in case.

markot

Banned
So now its Britta and troy and Annie and jeff?

>.<

Whens it going to be pierce and annie and jeff and shirley?!

Seinfeld had it right, no romance between the main cast! Britta and Jeff was ok, now its just... feh!

And wasnt annie hot for troy?!

maharg

idspispopd
I feel like a show about college that didn't explore relationships within insular social groups would be a bit of a lie.

Medalion

Banned
Britta and Jeff already did that

But nobody noticed or cared cuz nobody likes them as a couple

Jeff and Annie is sorta weird territory but still a lot of people want to see it happen.

gabbo

Britta and Jeff already did that

But nobody noticed or cared cuz nobody likes them as a couple

Jeff and Annie is sorta weird territory but still a lot of people want to see it happen.

I hope its total Dad awkwardness kills it dead. Troy and Britta has a lot more options for humor; Pierce alone would have a field day - Greendale's 1st Annual Race Mixer.

Jeff and Annie is too obvious. The two most attractive members of the cast hooking up? Oh wow, no-one saw that one coming! Harmon knows better- he also knows better than to not tease it, of course.

Troy and Britta will happen. Jeff won't end up with anyone. If Annie gets a boyfriend, it'll be a side-character.
Or Pierce

Medalion

Banned
I hope its total Dad awkwardness kills it dead. Troy and Britta has a lot more options for humor; Pierce alone would have a field day - Greendale's 1st Annual Race Mixer.

No, it didn't do squat. You think the Jeff/Annie shippers didn't already know Jeff was almost old enough to be Annie's dad? People just want what they want.

Blackhead

Redarse
Jeff and AnnieAbed and Troy is too obvious. The two most attractive members of the cast hooking up? Oh wow, no-one saw that one coming! Harmon knows better- he also knows better than to not tease it, of course

Ftfy

I'm serious

but not gay

neither are the characters

not homophobic either

Gay Troy and Gay Abed get toooogether *chestbump*

gabbo

No, it didn't do squat. You think the Jeff/Annie shippers didn't already know Jeff was almost old enough to be Annie's dad? People just want what they want.
I meant that I hope they ratchet up the awkward age thing between them even further until one of them can't take it any longer.

Medalion

Banned
If anybody is gonna watch The Soup tonight with Joel Mchale, Gillian Jacobs is gonna be on as well, just heads up for Team Bagglers

985boi

For all the PS3 owners who also have the Vudu app, they're giving away the episode "Competitive Ecology" for free.

You don't even have to put down your credit card info either.

I got the HDX version and its a whopping 1.42 GB file.

Idde

Sooo,just got caught up to the final episode of season two (and reeeaaally loving the show) I haven't read the thread to avoid spoilers, obviously. Just wondering. Did someone Chang the end with Annies Boobs beating Chang up into a image of this yet?

funny-pictures-hitman-monkey-drowns-boy.jpg

Medalion

Banned
...um, can't say I recall seeing that yet, but if ur good with photoshop feel free to make one

Glad ur enjoying the show so far of what you've seen

Shaneus

With how Childish Gambino is blowing up, I woulda thought that last one was the one picked. Oh well, at least Community won!

Anyone know if it was close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom