• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ur referring to the recent christmas ep, that voice is on purpose, it is a parody and homage to the old christmas tune "Santa Baby" and that is more or less how the version sounded like, and is something she once sang a few years ago as herself... U could find it on youtube im sure

oh I see. Now it makes sense :)

Thanks

If ur referring to the recent christmas ep, that voice is on purpose, it is a parody and homage to the old christmas tune "Santa Baby" and that is more or less how the Madonna version sounded like, and is something she once sang a few years ago as herself... U could find it on youtube im sure
Looked it up on youtube, and one of the related video links...

"Santa Baby" was originally recorded by Eartha Kitt

Mind Blown.

Medalion

Banned
A day late, but since we were sort of on the topic of Alison... it was her birthday yesterday so happy belated for her, she turned 29.

Medalion

Banned
There was a point of diminishing returns...
tumblr_lvx3rsGXTp1qc0btfo1_500.gif

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I plaeyed a community drinking game tonight for a few hours by myself

when some of the items are take 3 gulps when the dean wears a funny outfit, or jeff gives a talk to the group or annies boob's is in a scene.... and the flash back episode comes on

oh boys

I plaeyed a community drinking game tonight for a few hours by myself

when some of the items are take 3 gulps when the dean wears a funny outfit, or jeff gives a talk to the group or annies boob's is in a scene.... and the flash back episode comes on

oh boys

didn't know you were a fan synth!

What does when some of the items are taken mean?

Because he wants to help fight crime but he can't do that if he has class.
so after class he can help fight crime for the cops. Because he is badman.

Oh I just realised he goes to a community college and takes classes aye -_-
The whole time I thought he was pretending he was of school age or something.

Jasoco

Banned
The difference is all of their replies were jokes. Mine was serious though. I love New Girl.

Love it.

So... about that Community hiatus. Bummer, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom