• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH

ibxivVtVxTbZ8O.gif

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Sweet, NBC finally realized it's not the show, but the timeslot, killing awesome comedy.

30 Rock did worse than Communtiy at 8pm, so that's actually good news that Community can perform better than one of their 'tentpole' shows.

Shaneus

The hiatus for other shows has usually been longer than Community's, hasn't it?

And was 8pm on Thursdays the old one with the poor ratings, or is it something else I'm thinking of?

And hasn't Parks & Rec already had a hiatus in their series? Can't be good...

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise

And was 8pm on Thursdays the old one with the poor ratings, or is it something else I'm thinking of?

Parks and Rec going on hiatus is a good sign. It only has so many episodes left in the season order, so going on hiatus allows it finish its run during May sweeps. That means NBC has faith in it.

Canuck76

Banned
Awesome news. I love this show have watched every single ep like a fiend and continually rewatch episodes soooooo good. More Lenard plz.

Quick

Banned

Community's been on at 8pm for the majority of its run.

Shows go on hiatus to give other shows some airtime. It all works out.

Parks and Rec going on hiatus is a good sign. It only has so many episodes left in the season order, so going on hiatus allows it finish its run during May sweeps. That means NBC has faith in it.

Also gives me time to catch up, since I'm a bit behind. :p

GBONZZZZ

What amazing timing, too. I just finished season 1 again, should be done season 2 and the beginning of S3 by the time March 15th comes around

Jasoco

Banned
Great to have it come back... but sad @ Parks getting bumped. =(

Parks isn't gone for too long so no biggie. I will miss it though. can't wait for Community! I can finally Marathon it again!!! Haven't watched it since the Christmas episode as a silent protest.

When are we going to have new Parks and Community on at the same time again? :(

Sweet, NBC finally realized it's not the show, but the timeslot, killing awesome comedy.

30 Rock did worse than Communtiy at 8pm, so that's actually good news that Community can perform better than one of their 'tentpole' shows.

That can't be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom