• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ujsLu.jpg

http://yfrog.com/9fh65z

big ander

Can't for the life of me quite understand what Glover says in the video.
Sounds like "Why is everyone out here for a picture?"
watched it yesterday but it's something like "why is everyone taking a picture of us getting ready to take a picture?"

Shaneus

No, that shirt is pretty bad. Maybe not as bad as the Starburns shirt, but this is bad.
Yeah, it almost looks like it was done solely to cash in on Community rather than being a genuinely inspired effort (unlike Calvin & Hobbes). Nothing creative, just a few quotes and some line drawings.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I downloaded a song. It reminds me of you. Let us both listen to it using one ear bud.

Yes. Let's.

EDIT: Annie has a mean right hook.

gabbo

So god damn intrigued by the possibilities, but I don't want to spoiler the upcoming stories until I see them. *hovers over link/spoiled posts* must.not.click.

fordianslip

Neo Member
Looks like they're bringing back Rob Cordrey's character toward the end of the season. I think they're shooting episode 21 right now.

Oh, Tango?!

Sundance! (to Abed) We worked with different partners.

Jasoco

Banned
I still love the original Spider-Man movies and think it's stupid we even needed a reboot, but *sigh* I guess that's what Hollywood does now.

suaveric

Is anyone else really starting to feel not good about Community's chances? I assumed the show would be back by March but NBC has said nothing. If they plan to burn this off over the summer, there's no way that it will come back for a fourth season.

Is anyone else really starting to feel not good about Community's chances? I assumed the show would be back by March but NBC has said nothing. If they plan to burn this off over the summer, there's no way that it will come back for a fourth season.

I am not worried about the return of Season 3. Cougar Town was on the shelf for awhile...then they announced a return date with only like 2 weeks notice. Yes i know that was a different network, but still... Community can still return in late March and run through May Sweeps.

Season 4 is still up in the air. I really think it is up to Sony. The #SaveCommunity rally should really target Sony as well as NBC.

On a side note...watch Cougar Town tonight. Great show!

Dany

Banned
I just finished signing up for classes for spring Quarter.

You have no idea how TRUE modern warfare was! Speaking to friends, people would be willing to do some dumb shit to get first pick for classes, I mean, It is thursday and I know folks who signed up on monday morning for classes I WANTED...ahhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom