• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclem

Great ep. Especially loved the "I wonder how many women I've affected this way" and Annie's reaction.

I loved the fact that it was three identical reactions to the comment on the surface, but every one of them *meant* something different.

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
First episode that ive seen that feels like the older seasons of Community, also Annie´s boobs hell yeah. I wish Goodman wasnt so underutilized.

I think that Harmon was really giddy about the idea of using John Goodman as a foil for the season, and then felt trapped and wrote himself into a corner with it. Harmon said he had a overall goal for the season coming into the writer's room, but probably after working on something like Remedial Chaos Theory (which was an impeccable character piece without using any outside characters) and the general disapproval of the "Todd" and "Annie Kim" episodes he began to think that outside characters are a burden (hence the lack of use for Goodman and Michael K. Williams.)

It is much easier to tell the story of Troy growing up just with natural confrontations with Abed then trying to make another character be the main reason for it.

At this point I'm expecting a full-on Annie's boobs edit on YouTube with all shots in a couple minute sequence. I just don't want to be the guy to make it lol.

http://fuckyeahalisonbrie.tumblr.com/

This tumblr has a bunch of gifs from the episode.

tumblr_m2dtkjTr0e1qjhttjo1_500.jpg

lol

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
that one stood out to me too lol.

Who is he? I swear he looks like an actor.

I want to say

agh i dont know who i can picture him in the show hes in but i cant use words to explain :(

Quick

Banned
I just got Daybreak on my phone as a ringtone. I'm scared to pull the trigger and switch it. I feel like I won't ever answer my phone.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I've been thinking of ringtone ideas for my work phone!! Daybreak is perfect.

Thanks! Its also a great one because if some one hears it and knows what it is? Friends for life.

TUSR

Banned
One of my top favourite parts of Community to date is still when they were doing the boat training in the parking lot and Pierce got hit by the Jib and Troy say "Hes ghost riding the jib"

That and the BNL segment out of no where.

MNC

I think that was the whole point of that scene.

Holy shit, I never looked at it like that :O

Loved this episode. Got some good laughs out of it and the character building was great. Thankfully they ended positively; the looks everyone gave eachother was good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom