• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

PillarEN

I don't exactly understand what Josh Gordon is waiting for to reapply to the NFL and I sort of have no faith in the NFL to reinstate him soon (even though his offenses were all recreational drug use? If so then what a joke). So I'm dropping him and going to go for PHI Smallwood seeing as Sproles is done.

UberTag

Hmmm pick up Jaron Brown or fools gold.
I think he's going to have value so long as John Brown remains on the shelf.
That said, 2 catches on 4 targets is actually a step down from his 11 targets last week.
His catch percentage is pretty shitty so I still can't see starting him outside of an emergency.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Fitz being stopped at the 2 helped me win this week...

hCgpGJW.png

I was up like 26 points and dropped Witten for the Arizona defense to use next week...jesus.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Debating on who to stream TE next week. Might pickup Engram since he seems to be getting good amount of targets each week. Other choice would be to pick up Clay back up and just set it and forget it lol.

Jarnet87

Debating on who to stream TE next week. Might pickup Engram since he seems to be getting good amount of targets each week. Other choice would be to pick up Clay back up and just set it and forget it lol.

Engram could be a good option for next week. Own him in 2 leagues, my only concern is that the Bucs swiss cheese secondary got lit up by the Vikings receivers last week, and it could be another week where all of the receivers go wild and he doesn't really need to use the tight end in the middle of the field.

ZoronMaro

Me and one other person in my league have consistently been in the top three scorers, but I'm 3-0 and she's 1-2, matchups really are a bitch (she was matched with the actual highest scorer everytime except when she got the highest score).

if jordan reed is out, pick up vernon davis

he's better than anyone who's probably left on FA in your league in this TE wasteland and captain kirk actually throws to him(if reed is out)

and due to dak going balls to the walls last night, the other person who was undeafted in my work league is now 2-1

i'm the last person who's undefeated now. FeelsGoodMan

knowing my luck though, i'll lose this week probably

Tall4Life

Streaming defense. I currently have the Packers - they have a nice matchup but they've been boned by injuries and Cincy did well. My main choices available are between the Lions, Titans, and Cards. Lions defense has done really well so far, and I'm thinking Keenum chills the fuck out. He has lots of turnovers. Then there's the Titans. They've done pretty bad, but they're against the Texans, who if I get them, would hope Watson regresses to what he had. Lots of risk there. Then there's the Cards, against the 49ers. Niners have done pretty awful except for last week against the Rams. Although, their first two games were against superb defenses in the Seacawks and the Panthers, so I might be underrating their offense.

TLDR: Do I keep the Packers, if not, in what order should I go after the Lions, Titans, or Cards

Tom Nook

if jordan reed is out, pick up vernon davis

he's better than anyone who's probably left on FA in your league in this TE wasteland and captain kirk actually throws to him(if reed is out)

and due to dak going balls to the walls last night, the other person who was undeafted in my work league is now 2-1

i'm the last person who's undefeated now. FeelsGoodMan

knowing my luck though, i'll lose this week probably

Vernon is my second option if I couldn't get Brate.

VoxPop

Traded away Zeke, Pryor and Gore for Mike Evans & Tarik Cohen to a guy desperate for RB @ 0-3.

I'm gonna have to run Mixon as my RB2 going forward but now I have Howard's handcuff in case he goes down. And of course Mike Evans at the flex is always a good thing. We'll see how this pans out~

UberTag

Playing the matchups with the Tight End position is rarely a bad idea.
That said, Jesse James has a pretty sweet matchup this weekend as well.

I dropped the Jags defense after that week 2 dud. Probably going to end up being a horrible decision

it was pretty much thought unanimously that the ravens defense would be a great defense in week 3 and you know how that turned out

no one thought blake bortles would turn into ssj4 tom brady and flacco turning into a middle school quarterback so who the fuck knows will happen this week with defenses in general

PillarEN

Let me put it this way. Bucs defense which sustained some injuries vs Giants and OBJ.
Or Pack defense vs. whatever Chicago has.

I feel like I'll pull the trigger in FA. Not wasting a Waiver pick as I'm number 1 still.

Top Bottom