• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round XV: Cross Assault Survivors Reunion | Fighting game tournament | Mar. 2-4

Amagon

Just checking in and will catch some of the streaming on Sunday. Try to watch some tomorrow but I'm a busy man, mang!

Any Gaffers in this tournament???

Noaloha

Casual dress in the office today, it being a Friday and all. I'm wearing stupid trousers and my Team Spooky t-shirt.

After work and I head to the local convenience store to pick up some beers for my evening's heavy-duty Final Rounding. Behind the counter is this really cute young woman I've had a moderate crush on for a while. My intuition could be way off, but I've been noticing oddly interested vibes from her. She definitely noticed my TS shirt.

I get home, get comfy, get chilled and get in to the stream. And here's the thing. I can't help but worry, hyping myself up mistakenly as I may well be, that Cute Girl might randomly google 'Team Spooky' tonight and click the top link, that obviously being the Twitch-TV stream.

And I'm hugely bummed out by that. She'll click the link. She'll see some excellent fighting game footage on-screen. But she'll also see, adjacent to the video, a chat panel scrolling by. A chat panel incessantly spewing out the most unfunny, eye roll-inducing, IQ-diminishing fountain of offensively self-entitled bullshit on the internet.

And Cute Girl is going to think, troubled, dismayed and probably ashamed, "Ugh. I guess he must be in there somewhere."

Fuck you stream monsters. I hate each and every one of your ugly souls.

( So hyped for FR15. :D )

Teknoman

ChrisG with the master troll triple parry finish. Goddamn.

ibgJHj57R8FKmv.gif

K.Sabot

Casual dress in the office today, it being a Friday and all. I'm wearing stupid trousers and my Team Spooky t-shirt.

After work and I head to the local convenience store to pick up some beers for my evening's heavy-duty Final Rounding. Behind the counter is this really cute young woman I've had a moderate crush on for a while. My intuition could be way off, but I've been noticing oddly interested vibes from her. She definitely noticed my TS shirt.

I get home, get comfy, get chilled and get in to the stream. And here's the thing. I can't help but worry, 'feeling myself' mistakenly as I may well be, that Cute Girl might randomly google 'Team Spooky' tonight and click the top link, that obviously being the Twitch-TV stream.

And I'm hugely bummed out by that. She'll click the link. She'll see some excellent fighting game footage on-screen. But she'll also see, adjacent to the video, a chat panel scrolling by. A chat panel incessantly spewing out the most unfunny, eye roll-inducing, IQ-diminishing fountain of offensively self-entitled bullshit on the internet.

And Cute Girl is going to think, troubled, dismayed and probably ashamed, "Ugh. I guess he must be in there somewhere."

Fuck you stream monsters. I hate each and every one of your ugly souls.

( So hyped for FR15. :D )
That's some 4chan level shit right there.

Noaloha

That's some 4chan level shit right there.

That site can fuck themselves too, it being a breeding ground for the kind of stream monster bullshit I'm railing against.

Also, damn your quick quote. Edited version is now in effect. After submitting that original post and rereading it, the 'feeling myself' part had to go.

Because, seriously - honestly - I didn't mean that I was masturbating.

K.Sabot

That site can fuck themselves too, it being a breeding ground for the kind of stream monster bullshit I'm railing against.

Also, damn your quick quote. Edited version is now in effect. After submitting that original post and rereading it, the 'feeling myself' part had to go.

Because, seriously - honestly - I didn't mean that I was masturbating.

Dude, I said it was 4chan cause I thought you were trollin'.

Top Bottom