• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round XV: Cross Assault Survivors Reunion | Fighting game tournament | Mar. 2-4

Lulubop

To bad Marlinpie isn't there. Did Flash enter GG? Is Latif even at the event?

Edit: Are Renic, or Dr.Sub entered in 3s?

Noaloha

Dude, I said it was 4chan cause I thought you were trollin'.

Hell no son. That was a bona fide True Story right there.

I posted simply because it just struck me that anyone outside the FGC googling Team Spooky tonight, their first impression of the online streaming that we all love so much is gonna be that chat. And man, it's ugly.

EDIT: Or rather, to be fair, it canbe ugly. And by that I mean Ugly. Depends a lot on whether the monsters are entertained. It was stupid cringe-inducing earlier. Right now there's just lots of swag, classy and ultradavid sucks. Which is fine by me.

So no one likes Testament then? thats unfortunate.

Jam representing :)

I'm sure there's a bunch of Testament players in the US, but the GG community is pretty spread out; not many of them may have been able to make it to Final Round.

But yeah, St1ckBug's tearing it up with Jam. I can see why Chie pinched one or two of her moves :D

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
3rd Strike with UltraDavid and Gootecks on the mic? YES PLEASE!

Anybody mind filling me in on what fanatiq is addressing? At work. D:

Maybe all the stuff that went on recently since i don't remember him saying anything when it was unfolding?

I'm sure there's a bunch of Testament players in the US, but the GG community is pretty spread out; not many of them may have been able to make it to Final Round.

But yeah, St1ckBug's tearing it up with Jam. I can see why Chie pinched one or two of her moves :D

I guess so but it was really interesting to see, hence the question

And thats one half of twin sisters he was talking about? not bad.

Plus St1ck is salty that she blocked his mixup lol

Busaiku

Holy crap, I almost thought David was Seth.

Seriously, the beard, the shirt/tie, the glasses?
It all makes sense now.

Top Bottom