• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round XV: Cross Assault Survivors Reunion | Fighting game tournament | Mar. 2-4

All of team EG plays or played Rufus. (SF4)
All of team EG plays or played Chun Li. (SF3)
All of team EG plays or played Wolv/Akuma. (MVC3)

God damn EG!

Didn't Dyne get blown up when he actually played pros? Like J.R?

Minyobi

Anybody mind filling me in on what fanatiq is addressing? At work. D:

It seems that he feels he created a monster a number of weeks ago when he was popping off in-character about manifest destiny, racism, Beyonzo, and Sherry's thighs in the FGTV house. So he is toning down, and we should to. In fact, we should call him out when he crosses the line.

At least, that is what I got out of it.

I love me some in-character Fanatiq, so I'm kinda sad about that.
Anyway, moving on.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Holy crap, I almost thought David was Seth.

Seriously, the beard, the shirt/tie, the glasses?
It all makes sense now.
Yeah because all white people look alike right? Hope Kotaku runs an article about you! RACIST!!1!

Just joking

Would be cool to get Keits in here, I went in on him back when he kept going on about akuma over ryu in marvel but hes a cool dude lol

Third Strike drawing more viewers than AE on WNF(sometimes) is crazy. I'm also glad that GG still has appeal too.

I don't know about his 3S play, but his Jedah a nightmare.

scary stuff

Wait, THAT Dyne? The beatdowns I've suffered at his hands made me swear off V. Savior until I learn stick. Damned scary player.

Third Strike drawing more viewers than AE on WNF(sometimes) is crazy. I'm also glad that GG still has appeal too.

I don't know about his 3S play, but his Jedah a nightmare.

scary stuff

To be fair. This is a major (not a weekly like wnf) and is not on at 12 am est.

Nobody watched or came out for 3rd strike at wnf really and it died sadly.

I like me both some sf4 and 3S. :)

mannerbot

To be fair. This is a major (not a weekly like wnf) and is not on at 12 am est.

Nobody watched or came out for 3rd strike at wnf really and it died sadly.

I like me both some sf4 and 3S. :)

This is a LOT of views for a Friday major stream. Crossgate opening new doors for the fgc!

Top Bottom