• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round XV: Cross Assault Survivors Reunion | Fighting game tournament | Mar. 2-4

This dude from Japan is BRINGING THE HEAT in Guilty right now.

daaaaaaaaaaamn.gif
Wait, THAT Dyne? The beatdowns I've suffered at his hands made me swear off V. Savior until I learn stick. Damned scary player.
I assume they are one and the same. I was free as fuck to him when I was a scrub in VSav. I hope he comes back for some matches because I've stepped up a bunch(and Lei Lei can fight Jedah really well).:p
How did I miss this, is this new?

"MLG Announcees Soul Calibur V and King of Fighters XIII for Winter Championships, $16.7k Prize Pool"

https://twitter.com/#!/Bitpix/status/175694058767908864
Great news for MK and KOF(especially them) players.
To be fair. This is a major (not a weekly like wnf) and is not on at 12 am est.

Nobody watched or came out for 3rd strike at wnf really and it died sadly.

I like me both some sf4 and 3S. :)
It's still pretty impressive nonetheless. I thought SF topped out at something like 10k for WNF though.

That was insane. Dragon Install evened it up crazy quick; Kurosu's tore through Steve H defense so quickly near the end it was shocking. And he just kept going! So nuts. But all things must end.

Huh? How is this not good news for Soul Calibur players?
I misread it. I thought it said MK, not SCV. I bet they aren't as happy as KOF players though. That is big monies for those guys compared to MK and SC who see big numbers regularly.

good stuff for everyone though!

Busaiku

GG's not over, in fact, it's still kind of early (that's what Alan implied at least, I know it started like 2 hours ago though).

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Here are the entrance totals for the games at FR:

426 ae
401 umvc3
251 Sc5
169 Kof13
122 mk
98 t6
73 melty
56 Bb
49 3so