• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round XV: Cross Assault Survivors Reunion | Fighting game tournament | Mar. 2-4

ONOBLANKA.png

Hurmun

Neo Member
I can not wait for this! I'm pretty interested in seeing all of the games actually. I've hardly seen any high caliber play for Blaz Blue and I'm curious to see a bit of it.

Of course, I'm most excited for that Mahvel!

Anth0ny

While we wait for tomorrow, anybody interested in international SF4 should check out the three episodes of LG Cup finals that have aired so far on Korean TV. Quite a big difference from the content we're used to seeing. Over the top player entrances, ring girls, and a DJ MC.

Episode 1 (Justin Wong vs MLizard, Poongko vs Fuudo)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbg_A1VGveM

Episode 2 (Mike Ross vs Infiltration, Daigo vs KimLegend)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwVwH_Mxxvw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR_dJauY6zE

Episode 3 aired today (Justin Wong vs Poongko, Daigo vs Infiltration)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nYjVbjOZpk

This is worth a watch, everyone. #esports

Hurmun

Neo Member
I wonder how different the stream will be given the recent events.

That's on everyone's minds right now man. I don't think it'll change stuff that much. Profanity and jokes will still be there. People just have to be smarter about what they're saying.

Making jokes about bad events that just happens is obviously a bad thing. Screaming "Get in that ass" when a guy is really gettin' in there should still be fine I'd imagine.

jbug617

Banned
I think there will be a decent list of people to put on the mic.

Ultra David
James Chen
Skisonic
Arturo
Markman
Filthie Rich
Justin

and I don't know if Ryan Hunter is going to be there

Hurmun

Neo Member

Ultra David
James Chen
Skisonic
Arturo
Markman
Filthie Rich
Justin

Yeah, commentary is still going to be on point. Maybe Yipes and Chris Matrix will get on too if they're attending.

Ultra David
James Chen
Skisonic
Arturo
Markman
Filthie Rich
Justin

Add Juicebox to that list. I watch his streams all the time, he's actually got great insight. Plus he is very blunt.

Wait, and Chris Hu. Chris Hu is the best.

Azure J

Is Infiltration confirmed for Final Round? If so I hope he brings Laugh with him.

I'm not sure about him participating or anything, I was just saying because I watched that Korean TV match between him and Mike "Emporor" Ross.

I love Gouken, but I hardly ever see what high level Gouken looks like on stream.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nothing better than having a tourney on a crappy weekend with nothing going on.

Go NerdJosh! Wear my jacket. You too Art and Sp00ky.

It's going to be hard to go back to work after stream monstering all weekend.

But two days after I'll start stream monstering some other game so it'll be all good.

Ugh, gonna be out of town this weekend so no stream monstering for me. Guess I have to watch archives on Monday while reading through the thread...wow, that seems kinda weird.

A few friends and I are going to drive up to check it out on Sunday. I was going to go last year, but got called into work on short notice. Extra salty about that after seeing the Marn/ComboFiend match.

I can't wait to experience one of these things in person.

Do I need a gasmask for all the nerd funk in the venue?

Dahbomb

OMG I am reliving through previous year's Final Round thread.

The salt from Sentinel is hilarious. And the funny thing is, at Final Round Sentinel got raped even last year.

Just for legacy sake... we need a Wesker version of this gif.

wIqcT.gif

Only Wesker too is figured out considered he didn't make top 4 last major he was in. So both threats officially "dealt with".

Very saddened to hear that there will be no MarlinPie at this tournament. Chances of Viper winning FR in UMVC3 dropped down to 1%.

Exact page where NeoGAF witnessed the Bionic AAAARRRRMMM!!!

Top Bottom