• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 06/28/16

daydream

Banned

gbhm_deck1or43.png

Date: 06/28/2016 - Duration:
02:14:39
- Download

With no headphones and a batch of mysterious emails, we're practically flying blind this week through discussions of Inside, Asemblance, Umbrella Corps, that awful Cheeto/macaroni thing, more crappy buffet pizza, and the tragic loss of Ustream.

gbhm_castkrovw.png

gbhm_250px_bradtdpor.png
gbhm_250px_jeffoyp51.png
gbhm_250px_dreworotk.png
gbhm_250px_dan83q5t.png

jeff i agree about movement speeds

nothing turns me off a game faster, i almost stopped playing kings quest reboot because graham moves so slow

Darkrider

Podcast came out late, wasn't able to listen on my way home from work, silver lining - I'll be able to listen on my drive in. Yay!

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
cool half-informed discussion of SFV, bros

Ibuki is late by 30 days, story mode is late by 1 day, and Balrog is 30 days early. There's no legit way to spin his inclusion as expected or simply getting back on track.

He may technically be the July character but normally the characters get released at the very end of the month so it's genuinely a bonus in this case.

Mr. F

Banned
Brad still the worst at saying he doesn't want to go into something too deep for fear of spoilers and then going ahead and explaining it anyway.

LowRoller

I would love a timestamp for when the inside talk ends. Want to go into the game completely blind . Just two more hours.

Has Brad ever actually spoiled anything of significance?

The only time I remember being a bit gobsmacked by spoilers was the FFX HD quick look where they literally spoil every major plot twist the game had.

But that was Rorie and Brads fault.

And maybe a 10 year old game being remastered isnt significant but you know... maybe new people wanted to play that game and wouldnt want EVERYTHING spoiled

He made a comment during The Witness Quick Look that made it pretty clear that the environmental puzzles were a thing. I felt robbed of making that discovery on my own.

Is hinting at something made evident within the first 30 minutes of the game and is pretty much what the game's premise is really such a huge spoiler? If you want to go in completely dark, why are you watching a quick look?

During the MS E3 live watch, Brad couldn't had made his opinion of INSIDE being amazing more obvious with his body language. It looked as if he used everything he had in him to not just gush about the game and break embargo.

During the MS E3 live watch, Brad couldn't had made his opinion of INSIDE being amazing more obvious with his body language. It looked as if he used everything he had in him to not just gush about the game and break embargo.

It actually made the quick look pretty useless as he spent more time gushing than actually showing anything of the game.

Kerned

Banned
Is hinting at something made evident within the first 30 minutes of the game and is pretty much what the game's premise is really such a huge spoiler?
Yeah, sorta. Why wouldn't it be? As a result of his comment I was actively looking for something to click on in the environment. It didn't evolve for me organically, the discovery didn't come naturally, which I though was a bummer.

The only time I remember being a bit gobsmacked by spoilers was the FFX HD quick look where they literally spoil every major plot twist the game had.

But that was Rorie and Brads fault.

And maybe a 10 year old game being remastered isnt significant but you know... maybe new people wanted to play that game and wouldnt want EVERYTHING spoiled

Rorie is a person that would say something and then will say maybe that is wrong afterwards.

Top Bottom