• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 07/21/15

daydream

Banned

gbchaotixdeckpfb6a.png

Date: 07/21/2015 - Duration:
02:18:51
- Download

When Brad's away, you'll get to play... a new episode of the Giant Bombcast, that is! Join Jeff, Dan, Drew, and Jason for another installment of the world's only video game podcast as we discuss Street Fighter V's post-release purchasing plans, Rising Thunder's potentially Easy Operation, Batman pre-patch patches, the unlikely return of Bases Loaded, and the Wisconsin's seedy underbelly.
gbchaotixcast1mzmy.gif

jeff2vix9c.gif
drew2ltz4n.gif
dan2uhzjw.gif
jason2djzwt.gif

daydream

Banned
new theme is still in the oven so have a load of this some more of that knucks, will ya

also, it's tuesday where it matters but hopefully wednesday cast returns next week

hamchan

I assume this is what happens when you barely edit and put it up raw like Jeff does. Can even hear them talking underneath the intro music lol.

Vire

Aerial shots not fun in Rocket League? What the fuck is Jeff talking about.

That's literally the most satisfying shit in the game.

30suxp.gif

This is totally putting me off my schedule for video game podcasts! I had DLC waiting and now I have to listen to the Giant Bombcast as well?!?!? What is this madness!?!?!?
/s

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Wow, I didn't expect PSO2 talk.
A week after I started playing again after a few month long break no less.

Top Bottom