• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 07/21/15

pockets.jpg

Might not be jason but you can see they ran a respectable operation.

Fjordson

Who was that chick that was appearing in a lot of Vinny and Alex's early stuff? Was it Zoe Quinn? Having her as a fifth voice would be cool, but I don't know if I would want her replacing anybody currently on the cast. I do wish they could figure out a way to avoid the hard cutoff time, though, because I think it limits the show. But yeah, Beastcast has become my favorite GB podcast.
Might be thinking of Cara Ellison. She was quite good. Though she's out of the biz, working at Arkane now on Dishonored 2.

Bombcast still >>>>> Beastcast tho

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Who was that chick that was appearing in a lot of Vinny and Alex's early stuff? Was it Zoe Quinn? Having her as a fifth voice would be cool, but I don't know if I would want her replacing anybody currently on the cast. I do wish they could figure out a way to avoid the hard cutoff time, though, because I think it limits the show. But yeah, Beastcast has become my favorite GB podcast.

They need that hard cutoff time. 2+ hours is already pushing it for a weekly podcast, IMO.

I wouldn't want anyone off, but rather have a female rotate in occasionally - they could always bring Jeff backalar.

They need that hard cutoff time. 2+ hours is already pushing it for a weekly podcast, IMO.

I wouldn't want anyone off, but rather have a female rotate in occasionally - they could always bring Jeff backalar.

When he's hungry before lunch and dinner he's Jeff Snackalar.

After he eats dessert too many nights in a row, he runs on the Jeff Trackalar.

When he's at a Billy Joel concert, working too hard can give him a Jeff Heart attack ack ack ack ack ack ackalar.

Somebody help me. I can't stop.

BTA

Are you talking about the woman from TV Guide who was in their first few videos? Otherwise I think you mean Cara, as others have mentioned. And I think Nina Freeman was in an early stream with her too?

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
I don't think Dan is at all being dismissive of 3D World. He said he loved it -- hell, besides maybe Jason, hes probably the only person in the room that would say that or has spent more than 20 minutes playing it. He simply wants something structured more like 64 and Galaxy and, based on a lot of the reactions people around here had to 3D World, hes definitely not alone in thinking that way.

I got every damn green star in that game!

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
EVO talk was sorely disappointing. I guess only Jason cared.

Which is too bad because the finals were super hype this year. Xrd had that amazing early pop-off, Marvel was won by someone outside the USA (playing a hilarious to watch team), and USF4 had so many great moments. Was really hoping someone else watched it from the crew.

Oh well. I got hype. Good enough =)

Top Bottom