• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Official Site Update with new screens, artwork and more

Joeki11a

Banned
So nobody is going or have said it yet?

Bullshots?

You know the real game will have jaggies all over, this looks too clean.

I also hope for good framerate, this looks wild on trailers and all that but show us real gameplay already

deli2000

So nobody is going or hace said it yet?

Bullshots?

I also hope for good framerate, this looks wild on trailers and all that but show us real gameplay already

I honestly thought we could have a GTA thread without this shit.

whoszed

Whoa a lot of leaks going on, better be careful these days. Anyway I find myself laughing at these ads I guess you could call them. Good to know Rockstar's trademark GTA humor is still there

West Coast Classics
Host: DJ Pooh

Tracklist:

2pac - Ambitionz Az A Ridah
N.W.A. - Appetite For Destruction
N.W.A. - Gangsta Gangsta
c walk - Kurupt
DJ Quik - Dollars and Sense
Snoop Dogg - Gin N Juice
King T - Played Like A Piano'
Geto Boys - Mind Playin' Tricks
Tha Dogg Pound Ft. Mack 10 - Nothin' But The Cavi Hit
Too $hort - So You Want To Be A Gangster
Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E
Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - The Next Episode
Mc Enit - straight up menace
The Dogg Pound - What Would You Do
Kausion - What You Wanna Do (Ft. Ice Cube)
Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It

HELL...YES!!!

West Coast Classics
Host: DJ Pooh

Tracklist:

2pac - Ambitionz Az A Ridah
N.W.A. - Appetite For Destruction
N.W.A. - Gangsta Gangsta
c walk - Kurupt
DJ Quik - Dollars and Sense
Snoop Dogg - Gin N Juice
King T - Played Like A Piano'
Geto Boys - Mind Playin' Tricks
Tha Dogg Pound Ft. Mack 10 - Nothin' But The Cavi Hit
Too $hort - So You Want To Be A Gangster
Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E
Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - The Next Episode
Mc Enit - straight up menace
The Dogg Pound - What Would You Do
Kausion - What You Wanna Do (Ft. Ice Cube)
Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It

Pretty good... but missing some essentials.

So nobody is going or hace said it yet?

Bullshots?

All the screens are captured at 720p. The majority of people playing it will be playing it at a up res version of 1080p. I'm sure the game will look as good as those shots on a native 720p TV. Also, I believe that there will be a photo mode in the game, something similar to some racing games like Forza or Midnight Club, were you can pause and capture a scene, edit it with some effects or something, maybe even giving it a stronger DoF effect, then upload it to social club to share.

I think a lot of shots were captured using that. Is it technically "in-game" a person could argue, yes.

Yet More songs
Aaron Neville - "Hercules"
Corona - Rhythm of the Night [Dub Mix Tequila with a Spoon][Dub]
Mis-Teeq - Scandalous
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls

sunnz

SONY dun goofed with the pre load of GTA V ( since that is were all these leaks are coming from)

Could it affect there relationship with Rockstar? possible IF something big leaks, like actual storyline info or other unannounced features.

Only some of the in game music, radio stations and small storyline audio is leaked, nothing major ( could all be BS too...)

Joeki11a

Banned
All the screens are captured at 720p. The majority of people playing it will be playing it at a up res version of 1080p. I'm sure the game will look as good as those shots on a native 720p TV. Also, I believe that there will be a photo mode in the game, something similar to some racing games like Forza or Midnight Club, were you can pause and capture a scene, edit it with some effects or something, maybe even giving it a stronger DoF effect, then upload it to social club to share.

I think a lot of shots were captured using that. Is it technically "in-game" a person could argue, yes.

I just hope for stable framerate more than anything, graphics look below max payne 3
but way better than GTA4.

I am not saying they look superb just that these screens seem touched up, if these are photo mode pics ok then we yet to see how the game will really look in our TV.

I just hope for stable framerate more than anything, graphics look below max payne 3
but way better than GTA4.

I am not saying they look superb just that these screens seem touched up, if these are photo mode pics ok then we yet to see how the game will really look in our TV.

Max Payne 3 was a linear game that was separated by individual stages. This is a open world game. Bigger than RDR and GTA IV combined. It has to render and process way more shit at once. Seriously, for a game this massive and for everything to look that good, it is impressive as fuck.

Did you find that framerate in RDR okay?

Muffdraul

SONY dun goofed with the pre load of GTA V ( since that is were all these leaks are coming from)

Could it affect there relationship with Rockstar? possible IF something big leaks, like actual storyline info or other unannounced features.

Only some of the in game music, radio stations and small storyline audio is leaked, nothing major ( could all be BS too...)

It might cause R* to say "We're never doing this pre-load bullshit again" but I don't see why they'd blame Sony. R* must have approved it.

I look forward to the day when it's no longer an issue. When everything is a digital download. If I was one of the big publishers, I'd say "OK, enough of this 'we've gone gold' crap. When the game 'goes gold,' within 24 hours we flip the switch and people can buy it and play it. If some people still insist on having it on disc, then they can wait an extra month while it goes through manufacturing/shipping/retail." That would weed out so many "I MUST own my games on disc, period!" diehards.

Hahahah! Hilarious!

EDIT: Convincing gameplay still picture. SPOILERS:

gtavxmas.jpg

LegoArmo

Rockstar seem to have picked perfect songs, even the "pop" music is all picked to fit a message (greed, hunger for fame).

That classic west coast hip hop station really needs "What's My Name?" by Snoop Dogg. Though "Still D.R.E." is much appreciated.

I think the next step I want in GTA games in the radio is night time radio. Like every station has a playlist during in-game 'day' and a different one during in-game 'night' but they're just as varied as a regular station is so basically doubling the content. Or like having one talk show during the day and a different host at night.

Basically all I want in this game, at night, is replays of classic Art Bell Coast to Coast AM. San Andreas loaded up with my archives is amazing. Especially in the desert.

kitanii

Banned
So nobody is going or have said it yet?

Bullshots?

Not if it's using FXAA or SMAA.

lefantome

The next game should be set in the second half of the '90s and have amazing song

( I know LCS is set in '98 but the stories episdes were expansions and they came after the second advent aka San Andreas)

BFIB

Basically all I want in this game, at night, is replays of classic Art Bell Coast to Coast AM. San Andreas loaded up with my archives is amazing. Especially in the desert.

What would be amazing is if someday, they have an app built into the game that actually allows you to play your own local radio station.

Pre-loading from PSN is nothing new. There is always a danger of something like this happening with a game of such high profile at GTA V. It's highly unlikely these guys will be able to obtain anything from the code other than radio tracks, names, weapons lists etc... yeah it's spoilerish but not the same as actually playing the game.

What would be amazing is if someday, they have an app built into the game that actually allows you to play your own local radio station.

Yea that would be awesome. Like Euro Truck Sim 2 has...

I just want amazing late night talk radio in this game. Even if it is parody/satire.

Top Bottom