• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

guerrilla games new ip "horizon" concept art leaked [Up2: Third artwork]

Status
Not open for further replies.

impact

Banned
Looks fucking amazing. Been dying to see what these dudes can do with their talent outside of the dull Killzone franchise. This will be on my radar the minute it gets announced. Dinosaurs!

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
The guy writing it is the same guy from New Vegas!?

-you had my curiosity but now you have my attention gif-

Herla

Day one if I can play as the Logan Grimnar-looking dude.
And it's not a shooter.
And co-op is not forced on me.

I feel that, one way or the other, I'm going to be disappointed.

NUyttbn.gif

down 2 orth

Here's my translation. If there's any mistakes just let me know:

From SCE Sony Computer Entertainment International and Guerilla Games, the creators of Killzone: Liberation, there is a new internal project for the PS4 code named 'Horizon'. This game will use both prehistoric (old) and science fiction in its design, as well as combine a variety of different gaming concepts. This information and the recent concept art were provided by A9VG. For more information, check out A9VG's Wei Bo account and updates on A9VG's news site.

SCE索尼电脑娱乐 全球工作室下,《Killzone|杀戮地带》制作团队Guerrilla Games之PlayStation 4新作内部代号实为“Horizon|地平线”。该作将以旧时科幻为设计,将多种游戏体验相融合。以上信息,由A9VG玩家提供并于A9VG世界首发,并将于近日公开多幅游戏概念设计。更多相关信息,敬请保持关注 微博@A9VG 与 A9VG新闻区 更新!

plainr_

Dinobots from the future mistakenly sent to the Viking age.

Assassins Creed dude, Brave girl, and bear guy are also from the future to retrieve/destroy the dinos to prevent disruption the space time continuum. Only some of their weapons made through space travel and now they have to resort to primitive weapons.

At least that's my guess. :p

The art looks awesome.

Conduit

Banned
A long time ago, before Helghan and Vekta, in a galaxy far away - Horizon!

Higs and ISA scum are thrilled by this movie in theater.

Probably robodinos are inspiration for MAWLR. :)

Hydrargyrus

So, if nothing is delayed, what we know so far:

- February: The Order 1886
- February/March: Bloodborne
- Fall: Horizon
- Holydays: Uncharted 4

MY-GOD!

Alx

It looks interesting, definitely unusual. I don't know how I feel about the scifi-fantasy mix (although it's obviously the point of the game). It has potential, but... shooting arrows at an armored robot dinosaur ? Good luck with that. :p

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Looks cool but why would you want to fight dinorobots with spears and knives!?
Why wouldn't you want to fight dinorobots with spears and knives!?
Don't forget Ratchet and Clank!
Until Dawn.
Tearaway.
Let's not do this exclusives thing. We'll be here all night. Live in the now that is this leak of Shinobi confirming my hopes and dreams. And Persona.

Some Nobody

Fall 2015? holy shit, around same time as Uncharted 4?

The assumption here is that Uncharted 4 won't just drop in the middle of June or July.

Fall 2015? Wow, so it's probably going to be announce at VGA 2014. I don't think it will be E3 2015, that would be way to late to announce. Hell maybe even TGS 2014 since it is a RPG.

VGA's probably aren't a thing anymore. I wouldn't expect any major reveals coming from them anytime soon.

panty

Well graphic looks good but still not on par with Uncharted 4. Well as a matter of fact there is no game on par with U4 when it come to the graphics.

What the hell are you saying? Graphics? These are concept art, nothing to do with graphics.

EGM1966

Looks like a colourful and funky mix of tribal humans armed with motley mix of weapons including guns vs robotic dino invaders/oppressors.

Count me interested - nothing wrong with dumb but cool if done well.

Ambitious

Ah, the guy on the right in the first pic is just wearing a bear skin. On my phone's screen when I saw this thread earlier today, it looked like an actual bear. Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom