• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Into the Badlands |S2| Live Action Anime w/ Chi Warrior Megazord | Sundays on AMC

Slayven

Oh shit, looks like MK and Sonny are going to meet up soon

I knew something was going to happen but for some reason I just thought the episode would end before that something. Didn't know he set a trap but Quinn is smart.

It is apt as hell they are wearing redshirts,

Big guy's got his own Lucille, too bad it didn't have the barbed wire to kill that bastard when he whacked him in the head with it lol.
That jump didn't work out dude!
That's such a Mad Max car lol.

That was a great fight.

Oh shit, looks like MK and Sonny are going to meet up soon

It is apt as hell they are wearing redshirts,
Lol

And you would think the show would be slower given the higher episode count this season but it's not wasting any time.

I need a gif of that bit when sonny was on that little bridge laying on the handles. Some great body/footwork.

Yeah, the Red Squad has been taking L's all season.

Quinn is crazy, but not completely stupid. Not sure The Widow is wise to team up with him.

Sunny giving goons the Kung Lao treatment.

Sir Doom

I was going to be mad if Sonny forgot his unlock Sword.

I thought Sonny's wife will be with Quinn longer because of the whole scene with his henchman

dabig2

How is Armadillo squad even functioning at this point? They lost their 3 best guys (Quinn, Sonny, and Quaritch) and now a non-fighting cog is their leader? How hasn't that entire organization fallen to pieces, especially with the other barons having to smell blood in the water. They should've been overtaken as soon as that weak shit out-of-his-element Ryder got control tbh.

Anyways, nice set-up episode. We got to see every character and their state of mind, setting up the last half of the season. They really upped up the Mortal Kombat brutality finishes this season.

Slayven

How is Armadillo squad even functioning at this point? They lost their 3 best guys (Quinn, Sonny, and Quaritch) and now a non-fighting cog is their leader? How hasn't that entire organization fallen to pieces, especially with the other barons having to smell blood in the water. They should've been overtaken as soon as that weak shit out-of-his-element Ryder got control tbh.

Anyways, nice set-up episode. We got to see every character and their state of mind, setting up the last half of the season. They really upped up the Mortal Kombat brutality finishes this season.

I am shocked the other barons didn't descend on them after Quinn's "Death". Wasn't their whole business falling apart from cogs just walking off?

Yeah, the Red Squad has been taking L's all season.

Quinn is crazy, but not completely stupid. Not sure The Widow is wise to team up with him.

Sunny giving goons the Kung Lao treatment.
I feel like the widow is going to have a fall from grace at least at one point this season. This may be it.

Parch

When Sonny was walking into that camp you just knew he'd be fighting all them dudes for some reason. It was only a matter of time before everybody was kung fu fighting.

dabig2

I am shocked the other barons didn't descend on them after Quinn's "Death". Wasn't their whole business falling apart from cogs just walking off?

Yeah, it was a big problem even when the main 3 were still there last season. Morale has to be nonexistent.

zugzug

I made the mistake of watching the second episode on demand with my aunt in the room and the especially bloody splatter scenes did not go over well. Seems like they were going overboard a little.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
L+SD Ratings

Season 1

Episode 1 - 6.4 million viewers and a 3.2 A18-49 rating
Episode 2 - 4.8 million viewers and a 2.3 A18-49 rating
Episode 3 - 5.2 million viewers and a 2.5 A18-49 rating
Episode 4 - 2.4 million viewers and a 1.1 A18-49 rating
Episode 5 - 2.2 million viewers and a 1.0 A18-49 rating
Episode 6 - 2.2 million viewers and a 0.8 A18-49 rating

Season 2

Episode 1 - 3.4 million viewers and a 1.4 A18-49 rating
Episode 2 - 3.4 million viewers and a 1.5 A18-49 rating
Episode 3 - 3.1 million viewers and a 1.4 A18-49 rating
Episode 4 - 1.6 million viewers and a 0.6 A18-49 rating
Episode 5 - 1.4 million viewers and a 0.5 A18-49 rating

Note: this week's episode did not have The Walking Dead as a lead in.

A lot of plot conveniences this episode.

I thought the last we saw of MK he was knocked out by Nega-MK. But instead of thinking that maybe he should train more seriously, he decides to run away? So much for learning to control his power. The monks are not going to take kindly to that, seeing as how he is their secret weapon.

Another underwhelming fight, aside from some good acrobatic moves by Sunny.

So Veil had a whole episode to escape and couldn't, but somehow in a few moments after the base gets attacked she's able to high-tail it out of there from some mystery open door?

Agreed.

I feel like the widow is going to have a fall from grace at least at one point this season. This may be it.

Yeah, she's had a pretty smooth, I feel like she's going to have to hit a low point she'll have to try to recover from soon.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Leopard Stalks in Snow

Sunny and Bajie encounter an unexpected friend, but must also confront an unbeatable enemy from their past. Meanwhile, the Widow makes an unholy alliance.

This girl's doing a number on Tilda.

Ooh, she's got a comeback this time. Nice.

Edit: Looks like she won her over.

George Takei Oh My.gif

"Cut the shit! I don't care who you're with." Just don't get careless when shit hits the fan and end up dead.

"I was just starting to like you...almost." :D

Ah, they picked her up huh. That's gonna be awkward.

Dammit. I missed all that since I had to go use the bathroom. Came back to Tilda about to kiss that one chick, lol.

Veil's fucked when the Widow returns her back to Quinn :(

Top Bottom