• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leguna's DREAM TEAM kicked to f'ing curb by GAF MASTERS

Willco

Hollywood Square
IT'S OFFICIAL! GAF CLAN DOMINATES LEGUNA IN TWO MATCHES WHERE HE HIJACKED SETTINGS TO HELP HIM OUT!

LEGUNA SAID ONE MATCH IN ZANZIBAR, CUSTOM CTF

FALSE. LEGUNA WAS DOMINATED 3-0 IN THE MATCH, AND ASKED FOR A REMATCH AND SWITCHED THE MAP TO COAGULATION. HE SUCKS AND IS A LIAR! AND HE SWITCHED THE SETTINGS TO CARRY THE FLAG IN VEHICLES AND SAID NOTHING TO GAF CLAN ABOUT IT!

LEGUNA IS CONTINUING TO E-BATTLE GAF CLAN

FALSE. APPARENTLY DOPEY DROPPED OUT BECAUSE LEGUNA JUST WANTED A, AND I QUOTE NOW, "... FRIENDLY MATCH".

FRIENDLY MATCH?

... GAF WINS. YOU LOSE. YOU SUCK. WE RULE.

shpankey

not an idiot
Mr. Lemming said:
Hey everyone. While this thread is here, lets play some games! 4 Flag CTF on foundation! 4 teams of 4! Lets get it on!
i'm game, send me an invite gt: shpankey

Willco

Hollywood Square
Wario64. op_ivy. Ramirez. DopeyFish. LyteEdge. iD0pRimE.

Remember their names, for they are heroes of Gaming-Age. They fought for all of us.

Custom CTF @ Zanzibar

GAF 6 MAN WRECKING CREW: 3, LEGUNA DREAM TEAM: 0

Very, very LAME Custom CTF @ Coagulation

GAF 6 MAN WRECKING CREW: 3, LEGUNA DERAM TEAM: 1

... SELL YOUR XBOXEN ITS ALL OVER!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i don't think force even teams was on, because i never sat out.

i dropped on the 3rd game... the "hey lets have a friendly game" game

DMczaf

Willco said:
IT'S OFFICIAL! GAF CLAN DOMINATES LEGUNA IN TWO MATCHES WHERE HE HIJACKED SETTINGS TO HELP HIM OUT!

LEGUNA SAID ONE MATCH IN ZANZIBAR, CUSTOM CTF

FALSE. LEGUNA WAS DOMINATED 3-0 IN THE MATCH, AND ASKED FOR A REMATCH AND SWITCHED THE MAP TO COAGULATION. HE SUCKS AND IS A LIAR! AND HE SWITCHED THE SETTINGS TO CARRY THE FLAG IN VEHICLES AND SAID NOTHING TO GAF CLAN ABOUT IT!

LEGUNA IS CONTINUING TO E-BATTLE GAF CLAN

FALSE. APPARENTLY DOPEY DROPPED OUT BECAUSE LEGUNA JUST WANTED A, AND I QUOTE NOW, "... FRIENDLY MATCH".

FRIENDLY MATCH?

... GAF WINS. YOU LOSE. YOU SUCK. WE RULE.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Chipopo

Banned
Leguna said:
Our team will have 5 players and the opposing team can have up to 6 players (we are that good)
Leguna said:
Our team will have 5 players and the opposing team can have up to 6 players (we are that good)
Leguna said:
Leguna said:
Leguna said:
Leguna said:

:lol:lol:lol:lol

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Drinky Crow said:
If his Halo 2 skills are on par with his 3S skillz, man, we need an E3 team up.

I wish more people took the plunge with the import of SF:AC for xbox.

border said:
I hope they post the video soon! =)

edited for content

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
WAIT, WHAT WAS THAT?...

HE CHEATED?..

shocked.jpg

Willco

Hollywood Square
<Wario64> leguna am crying
<ZombieSupaSleep> jesus
<ZombieSupaSleep> wario
<Wario64> man, that dream team was terrible
<ZombieSupaSleep> babdabings cpu is at 75C
<Wario64> i was on defense the whole time...zzzzz
<Wario64> so boring
<Shinobi_Argos> "I'll have me a chocolate and vanilla milkshake please!!!"
<Hitokage> Wario64: hahaha
<Hitokage> ok
<Wario64> they would attack in solo
<Wario64> so easy to pick em off
<Wario64> no team organization at all
<Shinobi_Argos> so they weren't that different to the US olympic dream team...
<Wario64> plus they turned on the option where you can carry flags while driving a vehicle
<CootMap> gay
<Shinobi_Argos> er wait, "dream team"...forgot the brackets
<CootMap> flags on vehicle = for lazies
<Wario64> what a waste of an hour
<Wario64> lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I can't believe they turned on the option to board vehicles while having the flag. Who the fuck plays with that? When manngc or whoever grabbed the flag and escaped in a BANSHEE, I felt like one of those MGS guards with a question mark over its head. WTF??? Not like it matterd cause we still won :lol

I gotta say, playing defense on Zanzibar was the boringest moment in Halo ever

Fifty

Wario64 said:
I can't believe they turned on the option to board vehicles while having the flag. Who the fuck plays with that? When manngc or whoever grabbed the flag and escaped in a BANSHEE, I felt like one of those MGS guards with a question mark over its head. WTF??? Not like it matterd cause we still won :lol

I gotta say, playing defense on Zanzibar was the boringest moment in Halo ever

:lol I'm glad I didn't have to do that...Thanks for settling this silly matter. Leguna created quite a stir though, I'll give him that.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
MrAngryFace said:
I always have trouble believing people like leguna are real

dood, his trashtalking brought out the best in his opponents. he planned for all this to happen.

:lol :lol :lol

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
The "Dream Team" won NO games. But the funniest part was when Mann decided to MUTE leguna...Mann and leguna were the only ones on their team with mics, and for the ENTIRE match, every time I got to the red base, I could hear leguna constantly yelling "MANN TURN YOUR MIC BACK ON WTF COME ON" and "MANN YOU COCK FUCKER" over and over. :lol

john tv said:
Where's leguna now? No follow-up post?

I can't even reach him on his cell. :lol

levious said:
replace Lyte Edge with Lemming and it'd be even more of a debacle.

No offense Lyte, I'm sure you were too busy chasing Leguna exclusively.

I think he was to busy laughing from the ownage he was witnessing. :D

Lyte Edge said:
The "Dream Team" won NO games. But the funniest part was when Mann decided to MUTE leguna...Mann and leguna were the only ones on their team with mics, and for the ENTIRE match, every time I got to the red base, I could hear leguna constantly yelling "MANN TURN YOUR MIC BACK ON WTF COME ON" and "MANN YOU COCK FUCKER" over and over. :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Cyan

Banned
:lol This is a beautiful, beautiful thread. He was right, the trash-talking does make it all so much sweeter. :lol
Willco said:
APPARENTLY DOPEY DROPPED OUT BECAUSE LEGUNA JUST WANTED A, AND I QUOTE NOW, "... FRIENDLY MATCH".

FRIENDLY MATCH?
Uh-oh... sounds like someone is easily offended!

hethspd

Lyte Edge said:

i can sooo vividly visualize this happening during the match :D

Mrbob

Lyte Edge said:

:lol :lol

I hope Leguna isn't banned. I'd love to read his post game comments on the forum! :lol

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Drinky Crow said:
Why on earth would he be banned? Last I checked, TOTALLY SUCKING AT HALO 2 wasn't a bannable offense.

not posting by 12:00 am EST should be.

Mrbob

Drinky Crow said:
Why on earth would he be banned? Last I checked, TOTALLY SUCKING AT HALO 2 wasn't a bannable offense.

I thought there was some sort of pre game rule between him and wario that the loser is getting perma banned.

border

Mrbob said:
I hope Leguna isn't banned. I'd love to read his post game comments on the forum! :lol
I'm sure that he will just blame the loss on uneven teams....then go back to acting like he's an awesome player. Even though he was 3rd place on his team (at least in the first game)

Willco

Hollywood Square
Mrbob said:
I thought there was some sort of pre game rule between him and wario that the loser is getting perma banned.

We were trying to get them 1v1 for their accounts, but he refused, because he knew he'd lose!

Top Bottom