• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leguna's DREAM TEAM kicked to f'ing curb by GAF MASTERS

shpankey

not an idiot
Willco said:
IT'S OFFICIAL! GAF CLAN DOMINATES LEGUNA IN TWO MATCHES WHERE HE HIJACKED SETTINGS TO HELP HIM OUT!

LEGUNA SAID ONE MATCH IN ZANZIBAR, CUSTOM CTF

FALSE. LEGUNA WAS DOMINATED 3-0 IN THE MATCH, AND ASKED FOR A REMATCH AND SWITCHED THE MAP TO COAGULATION. HE SUCKS AND IS A LIAR! AND HE SWITCHED THE SETTINGS TO CARRY THE FLAG IN VEHICLES AND SAID NOTHING TO GAF CLAN ABOUT IT!

LEGUNA IS CONTINUING TO E-BATTLE GAF CLAN

FALSE. APPARENTLY DOPEY DROPPED OUT BECAUSE LEGUNA JUST WANTED A, AND I QUOTE NOW, "... FRIENDLY MATCH".

FRIENDLY MATCH?
GAF collective:
lol_spit.gif
roflmao1.gif
smile1.gif
lol2.gif
rofl2.gif
smile2.gif
lol3.gif
rofl.gif
smile3.gif
lol9.gif
roflmao2.gif
x_smile.gif
lol.gif
roflmao.gif
smile4.gif
lol_evil.gif
smile.gif
x_lol.gif
x_grin.gif

Team GAF:
winner.gif

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
border said:
I'm sure that he will just blame the loss on uneven teams....then go back to acting like he's an awesome player. Even though he was 3rd place on his team (at least in the first game)
Except this was posted:
leguna said:
Our team will have 5 players and the opposing team can have up to 6 players (we are that good)

Willco

Hollywood Square
<Wario64> their only flag capture was going into a banshee with the fucking flag
<Wario64> i mean wtf

HAHAHA!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
PanopticBlue said:
We need QUOTES!!! We need QUOTES of legunas trashtalking!!!! What was he saying when you took him down?

He just sorta... stayed quiet... like someone who knows their demise

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Kuroyume said:
I didn't know you could drive vehicles with the flag. Wtf? LOL... I wish I could have seen that.

Apparnatly they flipped the switch that allows you to do it. And we didn't know about it until they decided to jump into a banshee with the flag

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
DopeyFish said:
He just sorta... stayed quiet... like someone who knows their demise

Ahahaha, let this be known to all trash talkers. One day, you too will be silenced.

BITCHES!

shpankey

not an idiot
I agree, every member of Team GAF that beatdown the dream team should all get a very special Tag under their name <--- in rememberance of this fricken hilarious occasion of owning leguna. Some mod has got to make this happen. They are fricken HEROES! :lol

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
border said:
Leguna in 4th place, on the second match....

usuckagain.jpg

Dream Team really stepped it up second game though...

But I guess your best wasn't gooood enough

Wario64 said:
Apparnatly they flipped the switch that allows you to do it. And we didn't know about it until they decided to jump into a banshee with the flag

AHAHAHA..thats like salt in the wound, I would have died laughing seeing guy jump in a banshee with the flag and take off. :lol

Jesus look at the difference between the kills around the Blue base and the kills around the Red base.. those tell the whole story. GAF took the fight to them.. good show

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Leguna's browsing the forum right now. C'mon dude, lets hear the excuses.

We want the vid, too!

:lol

Chipopo

Banned
Currently Active Users: 580 (317 members and 263 guests)
Most users ever online was 2309, 11-05-2004 at 01:04 PM.
My F*cking Grandpa , 7imz , AeroGod , akascream , AlphaSnake , amrum , Angel , anotheriori , ApopkaATM , ardca , Asbel , AstroLad , azaa , Badabing , Bauer Action Hour , bheemer , BigJonsson , bionic77 , Birbo , Blackie , BlackSalad , bobbyconover , BobbyRobby , Bobety , border , borghe , Bowser , Bregor , Brendonia , briefcasemanx , Bristow , buck naked , BugCatcher , captainbiotch , catfish , Cerebral Palsy , Chesapeake Silt , Chittagong , Chony , Citainus , Cloudy , Cmdr. Solrak , cochese , ConfusingJazz , CrunchyB , Cubsfan23 , Cyan , Cymbaline , DaBuddaDa , Dante , DarienA , Dark Dragon , Dark Lich , DarkGiygas , DCharlie , deadfish , deadlifter , DeadStar , Deathcraze , Deku Tree , dem , Diggle , digit , Disco Stu , DJ Brannon , Do The Mario , donzongrady , DopeyFish , Drakken , Drinky Crow , drohne , EclipseGST , element , Eminem , enjoy bell woods , etiolate , EviLore , explodet , eXxy , Father_Brain , fbcamp , Fifty , Firest0rm , firex , Fixed2BeBroken , Fjord , Flakster99 , Floyd , FoneBone , FortNinety , FreakyFink , fugimax , G4life98 , Galician , gamepro , Gaming-Ryu , GDJustin , GG-Duo , GhaleonEB , Ghost , goat , God's Hand , GONZO , Gorgie , Gribbix , Grimlock , GSG Flash , Hamfam , Hammy , Hell S , hethspd , hgplayer1 , Hitokage , hobbitx , HooDoo , Hotarubi , Hournda , Howlin' Mad , human5892 , hureeup , IAmtheFMan , Iceman , iD0pRimE , Idle Will Kill , impirius , Incognito , Insertia , itschris , J2 Cool , JackFrost2012 , JC10001 , jiggle , jjasper , john b , Jonnyram , joshschw , Jugendstil , junkwaffle , Jupiter , Kaijima , karasu , keeblerdrow , Kettch , kevm3 , Keyser Soze , kfloss , KilledByBill , king zell , Kiriku , kitchenmotors , Kobun Heat , Kuroyume , lachesis , Lathentar , Leguna , Lemurnator , Leon , levious , LightningZero5 , Litigation Manuel , lockii , Lonestar , LordPhlegm , Luscious LeftFoot , m0dus , Mad Hatter , maharg , Mallrat83 , ManaByte , marsomega , Marty Chinn , Matlock , Matrix , mattx5 , Maxwell House , mcdonnell , McLesterolBeast , Mejilan , Memles , metdroid , Midas , Mjunter , MmmBeef , mn66 , montanha , Mr Mike , Mr. Blonde , Mr. Lemming , mr2mike , MrAngryFace , Mrbob , MrCheez , mrnin10do , MrparisSM , mumu , Naked Snake , Nash , nataku , nathkenn , Nerevar , nildem , Ninja Scooter , NMan , nobuyuki , nomoment , NWO , OmniGamer , Oni Jazar , Otaking , Outlaw , PanopticBlue , PartlyCloudlike , pcostabel , PhatSaqs , Pochacco , Poody , pops619 , Prince of Space , Psamtik , quasitime , Queeg , Rainbow L33T , Ramirez , raYne , recluse , Red Dolphin , Red Mercury , Reno , retardboy , Revenge Of Taco , Richiban , Ripclawe , Ristamar , RiZ III , robot , Ronin , Sactown , Sal Paradise Jr , SamuraiLaw , SantaCruZer , Saturnman , Sax Russel , Schafer , Scoobert , Scoop-Li , Sean , sefskillz , Seth C , ShadowBlade , shakezula , Shinobi , Sho Nuff , Shoryuken , shpankey , shuri , siamesedreamer , signet , SKluck , Smilebit , snaildog , snapty00 , Society , SomeDude , somnific , Son of Godzilla , Soreda , Soul4ger , soulja224466 , soundwave05 , Spectral Glider , SpeedRazor , Speevy , Square Edge , sscrew , Star Power , Subitai , Suikoguy , Sullichin , Sumasshu , Supasso , superpuper , Sureshot , teh_pwn , teiresias , TekunoRobby , Tenguman , tetsuoxb , The Black Stallion , The Faceless Master , The Main Event , TheDuce22 , thefit , TheUnknownForce , ThirstyFly , thom , ToastyFrog , Tonche , Totakeke , ToyMachine228 , trippingmartian , Unison , Vagabond , Vargas , Vark , Vormund , Wario64 , Warm Machine , Wellington , Willco , Wintermute , X5z , Xellos , Xizk , yodandy , ypo , zalemander , ZombieSupaStar

We know you're watching man, come out come out.... :lol

Leguna

Banned
TO ALL:
I give credit where credit is due. GA Forum won the tournament against the Dream Team in a 5v6 game of capture the flag on Zanzibar and Coagulation (best 2 out of 3 and they one both in a row). Congrats goes to those guys in the GAF team. Good game guys.
clapping-hands-193.jpg

TO GAF TEAM:
I would like to have a re-match Wednesday night, I promise this time will be very different. It will be a 7v7, so you have plenty of time to round up a new and improved GAF team.

manngc

Boy, were we owned badly...especially in the first game! :p

The second game was a little better...but we still got creamed at the end. After that I muted Leguna because I was sick of his bitching...

Mann

levious

I Suck At Halo said:
TO ALL:
I give credit where credit is due. GA Forum won the tournament against the Dream Team in a 5v6 game of capture the flag on Zanzibar and Coagulation (best 2 out of 3 and they one both in a row). Congrats goes to those guys in those teams. Good game guys.
clapping-hands-193.jpg

TO GA-Forum TEAM:
I would like to have a re-match Wednesday night, I promise this time will be very different. It will be a 7v7, so you have plenty of time to round up a new an improved GAF team.

you do not want Lemming added to the mix. Cut your losses.

From the ELDERS OF #GA

A rematch will not be sanctioned UNLESS the teams put something -- like their accounts -- on the line.

WE WANT BLOODSPORT.

levious

Leguna:

Start your own clan if you want a rematch. Let GAF build it's rank against you.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
There was one thing that really WAS to leguna's disadvatage guys, and that is the lack of communication between him and his team. With only two headsets between two players, it was hard for them to tell what was going on at times.

But that's also tough crap. ;) HE wanted this, he got his ass handed to him. :p

shpankey

not an idiot
manngc said:
Boy, were we owned badly...especially in the first game! :p

The second game was a little better...but we still got creamed at the end. After that I muted Leguna because I was sick of his bitching...

Mann
Team GAF divided and conquered! :lol

Leguna

Banned
Ramirez:
Yes, you'll need an improved team. Cause this time, I won't under estimate my opponent. It will be an equal 7v7 game this time.

Willco:
We don't need you to do it.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Drinky Crow said:
From the ELDERS OF #GA

A rematch will not be sanctioned UNLESS the teams put something -- like their accounts -- on the line.

WE WANT BLOODSPORT.

Since you seem to want that so badly, why didn't you particpate? Huh? HUH? :)

Willco

Hollywood Square
Drinky Crow said:
From the ELDERS OF #GA

WE WANT BLOODSPORT.

SO SHALL IT BE WRITTEN, SO SHALL IT BE DONE.

Leguna said:
Willco:
We don't need you to do it.

Oh, I'm speaking on behalf of the great GAF council. No rematch unless you put your account on the line. No sense in burning out our top clan players on your NIGHTMARE TEAM.

Go 'round up some trash if feel like building your self esteem.

shpankey

not an idiot
Lyte Edge said:
There was one thing that really WAS to leguna's disadvatage guys, and that is the lack of communication between him and his team. With only two headsets between two players, it was hard for them to tell what was going on at times.

Well, what the hell happened to" "We are that good!" then?

levious

ugh, the bitterness is spoiling my ice cream. I vote NO REMATCH!

Wait, video must be posted prior to any rematch...

Remove Lyte Edge (conflict of interest) and add Fifty and Lemming and ban driving vehicles with flag and results are worse.

Fifty

Leguna said:
Ramirez:
Yes, you'll need an improved team. Cause this time, I won't under estimate my opponent. It will be an equal 7v7 game this time.

Where do I sign up? Wednesday night is great for me.

Cubsfan23

Banned
Lyte Edge said:

Yeah, but Mann could look at his guests screens and see what's going on too.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Yeah, Mann does work off the same television.

... Again, no sanctioned rematches unless you bet your account. I'm willing to do it. Doug would too! Most of the admins would.

border

When will the videos be posted?
Lyte Edge said:
Yeah, but two of the players were guest accounts on manngc's machine. They can't talk, but they can at see everything that two teammates are doing.....as well as hear all incoming messages. Well, at least until Leguna got muted for screeching :lol

Nutter

No rematch until you put ur accounts on the line :D and we r'nt the ones who need to get better, its you :p WE are the best already ;)

A rematch thread will only be archived (i.e. made into a forum trophy) if sanctioned.

A rematch is only worthwhile if the risk gets pumped up a notch. Double or nothing, baby!

Top Bottom