• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.01: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freyjadour said:
Well, going back into blackout mode until tomorrow night.

SEE YOU IN ANOTHER LIFE BROTHA(s).

Before Lost, whenever someone said Brotha, I heard Hulk Hogan's voice.
Now I hear Desmond all the fucking time! :lol

Better than hearing "Baby Brother", I guess... :p

I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP!! My brother is on S05E3. He has 10 or so hours to catch up! :lol
Oh and I disagree with BenjaminBirdie... Daniel Faraday is the best character in LOST History!

SEASON 5 APPRECIATION TIME!

My favorite Jack moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxFmnvsuDT8
"HOLLLLYYYY SHIIITTTTT" is what I said when shit hit the fan! :lol

My favorite Sawyer moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfyL9RFORic
:lol :lol :lol

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
neorej said:
Was watching Smoking Aces the other day (right after a re-watch of Lost S5 Finale) and the hotel security-dude made me go WTF.

smokingaces.jpg

4zQSX.jpg

FFUUUUUUUU

I'm so jealous of you guys, not being part of the Lost thread as the shit happens.
INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

UK Gaf needs to create one for Friday!

Nameless

Just finished Do No Harm:

Kate: You wanna talk about it?
Jack: Talk about out what?
Kate: Boone died, Jack......
Jack: He didn't die....He was murdered
Kate: Where are you going?
Jack: To find John Locke

LOST

Birth of a the fuckin feud right here. Season 1 is so fuckin good. I honestly can't think of one bad or pointless episode. I mean, Charlie's flashback in Homecoming was sort of ehhh, but the on Island stuff still delivered.

Solo

Nameless said:
Couple that with Juliet's aversion to always being the "other woman" and her desire to get home to her sister a niece(which was THE driving force behind her actions up until getting stuck in the past)after 6 years, I honestly fail see how her going along with Jack's plan doesn't make sense. This is literally her last chance to reunite with her family.

But, it isnt. If Oceanic 815 never crashes, things are status quo with the Others, and we know Ben was never going to let her leave.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
Solo said:
But, it isnt. If Oceanic 815 never crashes, things are status quo with the Others, and we know Ben was never going to let her leave.

hypothetically ben would die if jack didn't show up.

Nameless

Solo said:

Do we really know that, though? If 815 never crashes Locke never walks into the Others camp in '54 and tells Ricardus that he's their leader, which was a defining moment in Other history. The Incident is the only game changing event we've seen between pregnant woman who conceived on the Island being able to carry to term and pregnant woman dying, so it's quite possible that if Juliet doesn't detonate the bomb(and my heart), which she wouldn't have had there not been a plane crash to prevent, that there are no lingering fertility issues and no reason her for to come to the Island in the first place.

It was evident she really wanted the bomb to go off considering that despite being bloodied and broken she uses every bit of energy she had left, with tears rolling down her beautiful face to make the bomb go boom...

Going back to favorite scenes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JKeZfj-Qyg

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
the scene from which your avatar comes is one of my favorites, nameless. at that point in season 3, i was so confused about whether or not to trust juliet. ben had shown that the others had a penchant for doublespeak and misdirection, and i couldn't tell if what she was doing was real or just another manipulation.

i lurve juliet

Jak140 said:
It still bothers me that the canoe magically time travels with them at the end of this scene. A minor thing, I know.

I thought things they hold on to stays with them even after the flashes...

Question: It's fairly clear that this canoe flash happens after the 316 Plane Crash but who are shooting at them?

Nameless

beelzebozo said:
the scene from which your avatar comes is one of my favorites, nameless. at that point in season 3, i was so confused about whether or not to trust juliet. ben had shown that the others had a penchant for doublespeak and misdirection, and i couldn't tell if what she was doing was real or just another manipulation.

i lurve juliet

Juliet had me at "Downtown". But yeah, that's an amazing scene. I especially love how she feigns showing Jack "To Kill a Mockingbird" since that's exactly what her plan entails.

Jak140 said:
It still bothers me that the canoe magically time travels with them at the end of this scene. A minor thing, I know.

when they time travel and sawyer holds that rope that leads into the deeps of the orchid, the rope stays there and then sticks out of the ground.
i guess "what they touch travels with them"

Jak140

shagg_187 said:
I thought things they hold on to stays with them even after the flashes...

Question: It's fairly clear that this canoe flash happens after the 316 Plane Crash but who are shooting at them?
I guess that makes sense. As far as who was shooting at them, I thought that might have been the 316 survivors seeing as they had guns and canoes at one point.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Zeliard said:
I still, to this day, don't quite understand the hate that Matthew Fox/Jack gets.
He's easily one of the three most memorable characters in LOST. The other two being locke and ben.

I think the actor is going have a hard time outliving that role.

For example, in the future, whenever i watch a film or television show with him. I'm going to have a hard time not imagining him as jack shepard.

That said, i do find him, to be one of the more annoying characters in LOST. Despite, being in a lot of awesome scenes, and having some occasional hilarious comedic moments.:lol

Jak140 said:
How does it? they established their own rules of time travel, and it's clear those rules include "objects moving with them in time" this isn't terminator.:lol

Solo

Speaking of the early S3 stuff, I always loved Ben telling Jack about the Red Sox winning the World Series.

Solo

Anyone ever bought from this Tee Fury site? I wanna grab that shirt but I want to make sure its a decent place first.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Can't sleep!
Too anxious for LOST, and watching The Hurt Locker.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I find it odd that you guys would want to support making money off of someone else's intellectual property with that t shirt.

Solo

sykoex said:
I find it odd that you guys would want to support making money off of someone else's intellectual property with that t shirt.

ABC's fault for not putting out anything I'd want to buy. Their shirts on the LOST store suck. I dont want a dharma station logo on a tee, thank you very much.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Its tonight?!?!?! I didn't even know! Two weeks of marathoning five seasons of Lost in Novemeber.. it'll all comes down to this ;_;

KevinCow

Banned
Lafiel said:
He's easily one of the three most memorable characters in LOST. The other two being locke and ben.

Only because he's in every other freaking scene and has had eight zillion flashbacks.

All characters given equal screen time, he'd be way down on the list.

MMaRsu

Banned
so at what time in GMT+1 will it air in the US? Then I can calculate when I have to get up to check the episode..

EliCash

Thanks for the heads up on that t-shirt. Purchased.

Solo said:
Anyone ever bought from this Tee Fury site? I wanna grab that shirt but I want to make sure its a decent place first.

It's a leap of faith, Solo.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
The beginning of the end... so excited with a hint of sadness.

MMaRsu said:
so at what time in GMT+1 will it air in the US? Then I can calculate when I have to get up to check the episode..
Which country are you in? All I know is UK time, it should be 2-4AM.

*curses lack of Internet between 3-6 some more :(*

Solo

beelzebozo said:
so the premiere is two hours, 9-11? hell fucking shit motherchristing yeah!

Its 2 eps though, since a lot of people dont seem to realize that. 2 hour, 2 ep premiere, then 13 regular eps, then a 3 hour, 3 ep finale spread out over 2 weeks (Pt.1 the first week and Pt.2/Pt.3 the second), for a grand total of 18 eps, with LOST ending forever on May 18.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
beelzebozo said:
9-11? hell fucking shit motherchristing yeah!
beelzebozo said:
i love the holocaust!!!!
I thought I knew this gentleman!

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Solo said:
It's a reputable site, don't worry about it.

Really though, they only made one iteration of the shirt, and it has your name inscribed on the collar.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom