• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

hamchan

I've been noticing that Dean Ambrose's stupid bounce off ropes to clothesline move hasn't been working on his opponents lately, so that's good.

Oops new thread.

Wecr1mUl.jpg

When was the last time a superplex was a finisher, '79? Did you forget all those Attitude Era matches you blew your wad over?

Barry Windham used the superplex as his finisher even into his shitty late-90s WWF run.

No, it depends a lot on the person playing the gimmick. Rollins is supposed to be like this, notice how Seth's cabinet looks awfully like his too. As a heel, he's starting to feel more like ADR than Edge, because he doesn't have the same venom in his mouth.
Edge's run was so historic for me as a person. It made me figure out who I wanted to be and I became the best.

kiguel182

I think this was my favourite WWE (non NXT) PPV of the year. Really sad I got spoiled the ending of the main event and of the Owens/Cena match.

This had great matches, some great twists and turns and a lot of stuff changed and advanced. Exactly as it should.

Every PPV should bring in new stories and new stuff and this one did. So awesome stuff.

And this is the perfect use for Reigns. If they just repackage him a little bit they will easily salvage him in 6 months time.

Xemnas89

I think there's an episode of raw on right now but you wouldn't know it based on the activity in this topic.

edit: Nevermind didn't see the june topic lol. Ignore me.

Top Bottom