• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megyn Kelly loses ratings in 4th straight week, beaten by reruns of AFV again

Fox Mulder

Saget hosting AFV today with his real-world asshole persona would be amazing.

Millennials have their version too:

ridiculousness.jpg

Tosh is better.

It's almost as if she's not a real journalist and was coasting on selling dogshit talking points to the brainwashed conservative base.

She actually went on to compare herself to Mike Wallace and Oprah Winfrey. Okay, even though Oprah doesn't exactly have the gravitas of a Mike Wallace, she does have at least a rudimentary level of journalistic credentials -- or at least has proven herself to be as inquisitive as a proper journalist. But Mike Wallace is going a step too far. This was during that Alex Jones telephone conversation. I really hope that debacle helps tank her run at NBC.

old

It's Sunday night at 7 and NBC is showing Dateline. Did she get the axe? I liked her show.

Arkeband

Banned
I dunno what they expected, their audience isn't stupid enough to suddenly believe Megyn Kelly is suddenly actually "fair and balanced" and worth their time.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
They thought people with liberal/progressive ideals would be OK with her? She came from the cesspool that is Fox News. We are smarter than that.

Machina

Banned
The left won't watch her because she's a former Faux Newser, and the right won't watch her because now she's a turncoat.

This is what's called lying in your bed, Megyn.

Top Bottom