• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

BigKaboom2 said:
Yes, and then a few days later you see an article on MMAJunkie about how they're so so mad about piracy.
This shit isn't PPV so I have no problem cold lampin' with flav

This is the last time we'll have to deal with this tape delay bullshit.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
polyh3dron said:
Joe can't remember any sub attempts from Omigawa? What about his last fight in DREAM where he won via armbar?

I think he meant the current fight. As in, he was in key positions and didn't do shit.

dream

awesome I woke up just in time for Sunderland's Phillip DeBreeze vs 2 fight UFC veteran, Liverpool's Rob Broughton.

Heel

Hahaha I'd hate to judge that shitty round. Broughton was a grappling dummy most of the round but he's the only one who threw strikes? Horrible.

industrian

I find it quite disenhearting that these guys are "professionals" yet set to have the same level of gas tank as I do (6'6-7" 260lbs office worker who does Muay Thai 6 hours a week.)

Motherfuckers need to hit the treadmill.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
NfIKY.png

Not gonna lamp 138 after all.. Heading out to a screening of Hugo downtown with Scorsese doing a Q&A.

Have fun watching the cans y'all.

Glad I left before Broughton and unnamed can started fighting.

Heel

I have a hard time giving De Fries the 1st round after getting knee'd in the clinch, getting outstruck from the bottom, and doing nothing but transition the whole round. I'm not even sure he attempted a sub.

I'd be surprised if they don't give him the nod though.

industrian

polyh3dron said:
Not gonna lamp 138 after all.. Heading out to a screening of Hugo downtown with Scorsese doing a Q&A.

Have fun watching the cans y'all.

Glad I left before Broughton and unnamed can started fighting.

3.25am here. This ain't worth fucking up my sleeping patterns for. Catch y'all later.

Top Bottom