• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Chamber

love on your sleeve
UFC name drop gets the biggest pop of the night.

Fgx2Z.jpg

dream

The best part was when they had War Machine Brock Lesnar, the man who stopped Handy, choked out Steroid Shane, and pulled a horseshoe out of #1 HW Frank Mir's ass and beat him over the head with it, sneak up behind John Cena and kick him in the testicles from behind because he is a sneaky chickenshit.

The best part was when they had War Machine Brock Lesnar, the man who stopped Handy, choked out Steroid Shane, and pulled a horseshoe out of #1 HW Frank Mir's ass and beat him over the head with it, sneak up behind John Cena and kick him in the testicles from behind because he is a sneaky chickenshit.

did he still look flabby?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Have people forgotten how shredded Lesnar was during his first WWE run? He's always going to look chubby in comparison to that.

Evans: BONES IS NOT GOD.

Yeah, I want to beat Jon and prove a point that he’s not this god we all need to pray to at night. He said on live TV that America could learn from him. I Googled it: There are 311,591,917 people living in America right now and Jon Jones thinks that 311,591,916 of them need to learn from him. He’s a drop in a bucket like the rest of us. The guy praises himself going to sleep.

But the thing is, opponents have been buying into that, too.

Watching at ringside last September at UFC 135, I couldn’t believe the way Quinton “Rampage” Jackson fought Jon. He gave him too much respect and way too much distance. You have to be “in” or “out” with Jon – either out of range looking to come in with strikes and takedowns, or you got to be in his face throwing and pushing his ass against the fence. He’s got too much reach on you to be in the mid-range – that’s his sweet spot – and you can’t get caught out there with him.

I know Jones has tweeted and been doing interviews about me. That’s what happens in big fights and especially this one. But I’m at the point where I’m not really bothered by anything he says. What he says makes no sense anyway. He thinks he’s something so special people need to bow to him when they seem him on the street.

Does it motivate me? At this point, not really. There’s really not much more he can say to me to motivate me. I’m already motivated for this fight; I’m motivated beyond reason. Yeah, I want to be the first guy to really beat Jon, yeah, I want my title belt back and I want to show my former trainer what’s what.

Heel

You forgot his win against PRIDE legend Heath Herring, which rounds out his hall of fame credentials.

I would love to see Rashad pull his old tricks on JBJ and get a decision from takedowns and top control. That's one LnP performance I would love to see. Then we can see Hendo write, direct and star in Stanky Leg 2: Stank Leggier.

Oh and these WWE writers are fucking goobers. It's quite an accomplishment to make Brock this corny.

Also, I'm starting to think Alistair may be able to get a license if he pisses clean at his hearing on the 24th. Wouldn't it be crazy if the fight still went on after that test? Not to say that the credibility of these commissions isn't already shot to hell, but that would be fucking ridiculously awesome and would completely invalidate these commissions. For fuck's sake let them all roid already. Mark Hunt don't give a fuck, he'll still knock your fucking head off.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
I would love to see Rashad pull his old tricks on JBJ and get a decision from takedowns and top control. That's one LnP performance I would love to see. Then we can see Hendo write, direct and star in Stanky Leg 2: Stank Leggier.

Oh and these WWE writers are fucking goobers. It's quite an accomplishment to make Brock this corny.

Also, I'm starting to think Alistair may be able to get a license if he pisses clean at his hearing on the 24th. Wouldn't it be crazy if the fight still went on after that test? Not to say that the credibility of these commissions isn't already shot to hell, but that would be fucking ridiculously awesome and would completely invalidate these commissions. For fuck's sake let them all roid already. Mark Hunt don't give a fuck, he'll still knock your fucking head off.

hashad-o.gif

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Funny thing is, Marvel was threatening to sue that dude for using the war machine name as his nickname so what doe he do? Change his real name to War Machine legally.
Note that his prison stint was primarily driven by the ruckus he started after a bartender refused to believe that there was a human being who changed their name legally to War Machine. I guess the lighting was too dim for the bartender to see the hand grenade tattoo on Mr. Machine's neck, which would have probably been all the "makes terrible life decisions" evidence I'd need.

yacobod

Banned
Man OT2 is looking more and more prescient and prophetic as time goes on.

Pretty sure Monday nights following RAW are going to be active than during or after UFC events. maybe we get a nerd chat going next monday.

We need to have a Survivor Series battle for who gets control of both WrassleGAF and MMA-GAF. Lets settle this once and for all in the Brock Thread 2.0.

Heel

We need to have a Survivor Series battle for who gets control of both WrassleGAF and MMA-GAF. Lets settle this once and for all in the Brock Thread 2.0.

Hahaha as soon as Brock does something noteworthy that thread needs to be made.

Brock Lesnar |OT2| - Mark Henry would legit kill Alistair Overeem

Dysun

Why is Rashad trying to convince everyone Jones is cocky. People have mad up their minds one way or the other.

I cant wait til he gets stanky legged. He got rocked by Thiago Silva and Rampage
Besides beating up Tito and a 5 round snoozer over Phil Davis he hasn't done shit in forever.

Top Bottom