• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
wat:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/new-arkansas-law-guns-razorbacks-games-article-1.3006565

The most intimidating place to play in the SEC may soon belong to Arkansas.

A law may allow fans to bring their guns in with them when they go to University of Arkansas football and basketball games.

Governor Asa Hutchinson signed a bill Wednesday that will allow people with concealed handgun licenses to carry in places like colleges, bars, government buildings and even the Capitol. Those with licenses would have to undergo up to eight hours of active-shooter training in order to do so.

“This bill, in my view, reflects the will of the General Assembly and is constitutional and will balance public safety and the Second Amendment,” Hutchinson said about signing the law.

The law will go into effect on Sept. 1, but it’s likely Arkansas residents won’t be able to carry weapons into the newly approved locations until 2018.

Democratic Rep. Greg Leding, whose district includes the University of Arkansas, said the new law is “horrifying” since it could allow people to bring weapons into sporting events.

“People like to have a good time before the game, during the game, people get emotional and angry during the game,” Leding said. “I think the idea of introducing loaded weapons into those situations is just ridiculous."

]He was the Eagles starting slot corner, and that's the position he'll be in if he comes back and is healthy.[/B] I'm not sure he was ever planned for the outside. He wasn't a great slot corner, but he was good enough, and more importantly that let Jenkins stay at the safety position. I don't think it's a coincidence that the Eagles D went from borderline elite to garbage once Brooks went down, Jenkins moved to the slot, and Jaylen Watkins played at safety. Ideally we would be able to draft his replacement, but he's average when healthy

For some reason I thought he was over McKelvin on the depth chart for outside until he got injured, but I really don't remember well.

Jarnet87

Ain't no changes to commercials coming. Instead watch the superior football and be done with a game in under two hours.

cdyhybrid

My first ssd i went with a 250gig. Now I have two. I wish i had just gotten a bigger one in the first place.
Yeah, I would have sprung for an NVMe 500GB or something, but my mobo is too old. I generally only play one game at a time though, so I'll have plenty of room for Windows and my current game of choice. I don't mind moving game folders around once every few months.

tmdorsey

Sending out friend requests to the fellow JoyConBoyz. I don't know if it's gonna show up under tdorsey or my nickname Fooney.

Friend code is SW-4574-0754-3992.

EDIT: Jeez I have 65 hours on Zelda and I feel like I'm only like 25-30%through the game.

From the NFL

156,000 fans have signed up on Fan Mobile Pass to take part in the NFL Draft Experience in Philadelphia, according to the league. It's the greatest number of fans to ever sign up for the event even though registration has only been open 16 days. By comparison, 48,000 fans registered over the same time period for the 2016 NFL Draft in Chicago.

That's a shitload of people. My neighborhood is going to be a shitshow.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Free Power Rangers tickets.

God help me...

Kong/Beauty&Beast/PowerRangers = Endless Schlock

Beauty and the Beast wasn't as bad I imagined.

Kinda punches you in the nostalgic feels because I knew all of the old songs almost word for word still...

Emma Watson was just okay though

Sanjuro

Kinda punches you in the nostalgic feels because I knew all of the old songs almost word for word still...

I can usually sit through anything and it started abusing my tolerance.

The nostalgic gimmick ran out fast.

I liked it, just way too long

Kong was still the best release of the month

I had three large beers at Beauty and the Beast the other night. It was really the only way.

They did have chicken sandwich and waffle fries too.

Burritos and popcorn.. and yes i do,
At the drive-in theater

TcwhmXg.gif

Bread

Banned
Pats gonna run a 3-2-6 defense :)

McCourty, Harmon, Revie, and Two Time Super Bowl Champion Former Eagle Pat Chung creating the first 4 safety defensive backfield!!!!

Hindl

Pats gonna run a 3-2-6 defense :)

McCourty, Harmon, Revie, and Two Time Super Bowl Champion Former Eagle Pat Chung creating the first 4 safety defensive backfield!!!!
I guess someone's gotta take Butler's spot. Revis will do

Top Bottom