• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

dead2.gif

Camp arm. Glennon will start.

jbug617

Banned
brehs I went in the wrong shrine.

I see that lonely shrine right across from the Hateno tower on top of the ridge. That guardian is fucking me up. I only got 4 hearts because I didn't cash in my orbs yet.

MechDX

He can sling, but can he slang?

Better question: Is his junk photogenic so he can text pics of it out?

mike fisher ✭‏Verified account @fishsports 3h3 hours ago
More
There r people close to situation who predict #cowboys #Romo saga will be over after this wkend.

Thank god. About time.

Owners meeting this weekend. Jerry's son is on competition committee with both Elway and Rick Smith

So I'm on my mount taking a stroll when this bitch comes out of nowhere and knocks me on my ass, well when I go back to kick his ass I notice my mount went ahead and killed him for me.

<3, I love this game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love the NFC North so much

But I think Cutler will retire before doing the whole clipboard thing. I kinda wonder if Kaep ever got an offer to be a backup somewhere or not or if he's holding out for a chance to start somewhere?

MechDX

I love the NFC North so much

But I think Cutler will retire before doing the whole clipboard thing. I kinda wonder if Kaep ever got an offer to be a backup somewhere or not or if he's holding out for a chance to start somewhere?

Arricle today that the Romo situation is holding up those signings. That is supposed to be ending this weekend

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ben Volin&#8207;Verified account
@BenVolin

Follow
More
Goodell says on @MikeAndMike that NFL is going to centralize instant replay this year. "Dean Blandino will have the final decision"

Cowboys will never lose a challenge

Surprised this is getting buried here

This is the kind of change a lot of us have been advocating for years and years. Now we just need to make pass interference a reviewable call or adopt the college rule and we're golden.

Bitanator

Thank god. About time.

Owners meeting this weekend. Jerry's son is on competition committee with both Elway and Rick Smith

If Mike Fisher said that then you know it is true if that came from anybody else I would take it with a grain of salt

Bread

Banned
Metal slug 3 is hard as fuck. Damn it's fun.

Nintendo Switch services even the oldest of gamers, like bionic!

bionic77

Metal slug 3 is hard as fuck. Damn it's fun.

Nintendo Switch services even the oldest of gamers, like bionic!
Metal Slug games are amazing but I always prefer to do it 2 player.

I was suspended by a guardian and fucker killed my horse. There is actually a way to revive them that I found but I just loaded up the last save and fucked up that guardians shit.

Panthers extend Jonathan Stewart to 2019

Have to think (assuming the pick isn't traded for Jimmy Garappolo) that RB is still a viable pick at 8 if Fournette is available.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
How the hell does Sanchez get a deal after he couldn't even get the denver job which he was fucking gifted?

It was never "gifted" to him though.

But that's how bad he was that he couldn't beat out a 7th rounder and a rookie.
lol

TBH Siemian looked fine, the OL was part of the problem.

Top Bottom