• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

this post is to service the boy Floy. Hue and Malik Hooker
C7oaK6WXQAApyiZ.jpg

Hue: "BG is your boy now, not floy"
Malik: " yes sir"

Pepiope

Ben Volin‏Verified account
@BenVolin

Follow
More
Goodell says on @MikeAndMike that NFL is going to centralize instant replay this year. "Dean Blandino will have the final decision"

Cowboys will never lose a challenge

Fox318

Trump passed an EO making being a Browns fan illegal. First good thing he's done since he was elected.

It was the weirdest fucking shit.

3 guys wearing browns gear in the same fucking car in NJ all handcuffed while the cops were searching the back of I'm assuming their toyota camery.

That wasn't even the oddest part. The oddest part was the fucking diversity of their browns gear.

One dude had a RG3 jersey and kevin smith jorts on, one had a fucking Browns polo and kacakis with newbalance shoes, and the other had a color coordinated do rag to match his browns hoodie and sweatpants like a Cleveland member of d12.

Part of me wanted to pull over and simply ask how all of them decided to dress up in browns gear.

MechDX

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 34m34 minutes ago
More
Bears are signing QB Mark Sanchez, as @RapSheet said. It is going to be a one-year deal with Chicago.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 31m31 minutes ago
More
Bears QB depth chart will be something like this: Mike Glennon, Mark Sanchez, David Fales, Connor Shaw. Hard to imagine them going QB early.

Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account
@AllbrightNFL

Live photo of #Bears QB room...
C7pPo_vVsAAx63l.jpg:large

dead2.gif

Top Bottom