• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

effzee

How many guys did that? Brandon Marshall of the Broncos did it too and he has a job.

Was his contract expiring? Isn't he still on the Broncos?

Surprised this is getting buried here

This is the kind of change a lot of us have been advocating for years and years. Now we just need to make pass interference a reviewable call or adopt the college rule and we're golden.

I don't even know why they need to bring a tablet onto the field. Just automatically let the HQ in NYC make the decision.

MechDX

It's not that I didn't read it, I just don't believe you in the least.

I would not be impressed if they do sign him until the draft. I've stated numerous times Im only good with it if they draft a QB in the first two rounds to coincide with signing Romo. They dont draft a QB early they just kicked the can down the road and are throwing duck tape on it.

There are two extremes to signing Romo with no gray ares:

1) They become legit competitors. If they just had "good" QB play in the playoffs this past year they beat the Patriots in NE

2) Romo gets injured (sadly most likely) and they are right back to square one.

The thought of the first one should get any fan excited. Excuse me If I hope for the best. Need to become a cynical ass to fit in

Tom Penny

Why are teams continuing to make moves when the Pats already locked up the SB? Save the cap space for 2022 when Brady is out of the league.

Why are teams continuing to make moves when the Pats already locked up the SB? Save the cap space for 2022 when Brady is out of the league.

Who cares if Brady is gone or not, what matters is will the cheat still be cheating. Once he is gone or the league finds away to stop him then things will be fair for everyone.

Hindl

How do you check your play time in Zelda?

If you go to your profile, it'll have the games that you've played recently. It initially will say how many days ago you started the game, but after 10 days it switches over to play time within a 5 hour window (62 hours would be 60 hours or more, while 67 would be 65 hours or more)

I have 60 hours in Zelda and I haven't even been to the western half of the map yet.

85+ hours... 70 shrines and like maybe 20 Korok seeds. Gonna hold off now that I finally got a Pro controller order on its way.

Is that play time independent of the parental controls which was initially a way to check that? I can't find how to turn parental controls off unless it's through the app?

MechDX

NFLTradeRumors.co‏ @nfltrade_rumors 2m2 minutes ago
More
Packers Passed Peterson, Asking Price Believed To Be Too High http://bit.ly/2neOdPN On Visit With Adrian

Jason Cole of B/R recently reported that Peterson is feeling “disrespected by what’s transpired in free agency up to this point. Cole added that one of the biggest issues right now for Peterson is the fact that he’s still looking to be paid like a superstar running back, despite the fact that he’s 31 years old and coming off of an injury-filled 2016 season.

jnc

bionic77

I have 60 hours in Zelda and I haven't even been to the western half of the map yet.
I am 65 hours in and I have discovered most of the major shit. Putting off the last two dungeons until this weekend. Two towers left. Billion things left to discover.

I fucking love how you are able to accomplish almost everything in this game in a lot of different ways.

The center of hyrule is protected by Guardians and I was putting it off because at the start of the game they will fuck up your shit bad. I opened it up last night in a quick 1 hour gaming session (1 hour in zelda feels like 5 minutes). At this point I am strong enough that I can fuck up a guarding with just my regular weapons but I saw how you could actually sneak around and get to the top of the tower without fighting a single guardian if you were careful as well. I wish I had done that earlier.

This game is fucking magical.

Speaking of the game. Spoilers ahead about a giant ass flying beast.

Is there anything to do with the dragons? I found one that has Ganon's go on him but I did not have enough arrows so I put that one off until later, but I also found a lightening dragon and I hit him with a arrow and got some shit but what else am I supposed to do with them? Also is there a way to open that closed door in the Zora kingdom? Don't tell me how if there is a way! Just if there is a way that you found out yourself.

Speaking of the game. Spoilers ahead about a giant ass flying beast.

Is there anything to do with the dragons? I found one that has Ganon's go on him but I did not have enough arrows so I put that one off until later, but I also found a lightening dragon and I hit him with a arrow and got some shit but what else am I supposed to do with them? Also is there a way to open that closed door in the Zora kingdom? Don't tell me how if there is a way! Just if there is a way that you found out yourself.

Hitting the dragons will loosen a scale that you use to offer to the spring of power, courage, and wisdom to reveal shrines. You also need horn shards from the dragons to upgrade the Champion's tunic. And according to a guide I read you need a three-arrow bow to get a horn shard. Not sure about the Zora door and I've been through there so now I'm curious.

Jourdan Rodrigue‏Verified account
@JourdanRodrigue

Following
More
From speaking with Gettleman:
-Kelvin Benjamin's 5th yr option will be picked up
-Oher still in concussion protocol
-KK has not signed f tag

Also: Steve Reed‏Verified account
@SteveReedAP

Gettleman believes Cam Newton will be ready for training camp despite shoulder surgery next week.

Basically Gett's presser was:

hqdefault.jpg

Panthers training camp starts 4 months and 1 week from today. Newtons surgery is set for one week from today and has a 4 month recovery. They couldnt cut it any closer if they tried.

bionic77

Hitting the dragons will loosen a scale that you use to offer to the spring of power, courage, and wisdom to reveal shrines. You also need horn shards from the dragons to upgrade the Champion's tunic. And according to a guide I read you need a three-arrow bow to get a horn shard. Not sure about the Zora door and I've been through there so now I'm curious.
Below the bridge going into the city there is a weird area of the wall that looks like it could be opened via fire or a bomb. I call it a door but it is just something that to me screams out as being something to figure out. Bombs don't work on it and I think I tried fire and it did not do anything either, but I might not be remembering that right. Cool to hear what the Dragons are for. I did get the shard from the dragon. The lightening one is a huge PITA because lightening storms follow it non-stop which is actually annoying when I am trying to get my discover on.
The Trumps made this happen.

MechDX

Below the bridge going into the city there is a weird area of the wall that looks like it could be opened via fire or a bomb. I call it a door but it is just something that to me screams out as being something to figure out. Bombs don't work on it and I think I tried fire and it did not do anything either, but I might not be remembering that right. Cool to hear what the Dragons are for. I did get the shard from the dragon. The lightening one is a huge PITA because lightening storms follow it non-stop which is actually annoying when I am trying to get my discover on.[/SPOILER
]
You're doing it wrong!

Below the bridge going into the city there is a weird area of the wall that looks like it could be opened via fire or a bomb. I call it a door but it is just something that to me screams out as being something to figure out. Bombs don't work on it and I think I tried fire and it did not do anything either, but I might not be remembering that right. Cool to hear what the Dragons are for. I did get the shard from the dragon. The lightening one is a huge PITA because lightening storms follow it non-stop which is actually annoying when I am trying to get my discover on.[/SPOILER
]
If you are going to type up a bunch of spoilers at least hit preview before posting it.

Tom Penny

]
LoL

tmdorsey

Same here. I'm over 65 and the western and most of the northern part of the map are still blacked out. I've been focusing mostly on the eastern region. About to start the northern region though as I need to find Hestat(sp?) and cash in some Korok seeds.

I am 65 hours in and I have discovered most of the major shit. Putting off the last two dungeons until this weekend. Two towers left. Billion things left to discover.

I fucking love how you are able to accomplish almost everything in this game in a lot of different ways.

The center of hyrule is protected by Guardians and I was putting it off because at the start of the game they will fuck up your shit bad. I opened it up last night in a quick 1 hour gaming session (1 hour in zelda feels like 5 minutes). At this point I am strong enough that I can fuck up a guarding with just my regular weapons but I saw how you could actually sneak around and get to the top of the tower without fighting a single guardian if you were careful as well. I wish I had done that earlier.

This game is fucking magical.

I actually activated this tower kinda early as I wanted to get the memory unlocked that was over in that region and I had no choice but to sneak around to get to the top of the tower. Just had to make sure to take out the 2 broken Guardians on the ground first and then I was good.

Man, I love this game!

bionic, what's your friend code?

effzee

Man I wish I could get serviced.

I am only up to the part right in the beginning where you get the 4 orbs to get the paraglider. Just collected all 4 and was watching the cutscene/backstory when I had to pay attention to my kids/wife/family. Haven't been able to play a lick since.

Missed the cutscene too. What is the backstory there?

This weekend I need to devote time to it. 3 year old is super jealous of the newborn and won't let go of me for a second!!!

Top Bottom